Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali's character (Page 2)

Potatoefreak Groupbie
Potatoefreak
Potatoefreak

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diamondzz

i also thought similar to you. if anjali reely and selflessly loved chote then why would his smile bring tears to her eyes?.. Dont know but am a little confused because perhaps there's 2sides to the way she feels: 1) like it has been portrayed that if a thorn pricks one then the other is hurt. we've always seen the siblings very close so perhaps there's this underlying expectation that if one is upset than the other should be naturally feeling the same. 2) perhaps theres side of jealousy. considering from anjalis pint of view,  arnavs gesture towards khusi was a way in which he completely blames shyam for everything alone and not khusi. Ofcourse for Anjali Khusi is at fault an not shyam and that alone has subconsciously caused her to tear and in the future might be a cause of big rift!. 

2) Well, so far it seems like she is jealous. But what really confuses me is, as being his older sister, shouldn't she be really happy for her chotte? 
Where is the so called sisterly love she had for Arnav disappear to? 

Honestly, I don't know what to make of her character anymore. 

.sweetchick. IF-Sizzlerz
.sweetchick.
.sweetchick.

Jedi of CC

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Daljeet is seriously doing a fantastic job Clap she's superb Star
as for Anjali don't know what Cv's are in store for us so will wait and watch...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Potatoefreak

Potatoefreak Groupbie
Potatoefreak
Potatoefreak

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maria.Creationz

Daljeet is seriously doing a fantastic job Clap she's superb Star
as for Anjali don't know what Cv's are in store for us so will wait and watch...Smile

Hopefully something good. Smile
ssaaaa Senior Member
ssaaaa
ssaaaa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
I was thinking of making the same post, your absolutely right!!!
I too felt sorry for her, her world shattered in less than seconds! And she wanted to be alone and was upset...Fine. Even her denial made sense.
But after a few episodes I was like why is she not gonna go and find out herself if the accusations on her creepy husband are true or not? If she thinks her husband is innocent fight for him, right? I mean why has she not called Buaji or Garima yet? Why has she not spoken to NK or Khushi regarding this. Cause last time I checked Gautam Hedge made a comment about this being realistic, If they're going for realistic then Nani the elder of the house should of called Buaji after what Arnav found out or Mami being the saas should of to find out if their daughters are lying! That is what I would do, that is what my elders would do.
Anjali is so wrapped up in her husband that she has forgotten the ordeal Arnav went through (cause of her husband) she is so quick to think her chotte has forgotten her and giving more importance to his wife, but Anjali has forgotten her brother just got kidnapped and was about to be burnt alive if his WIFE didn't save him!
 I never understand is why CVs want to make women character look like defenseless doormats who must weep more than they speak? Why make them look strong in the start and then strip their character of its essence?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Potatoefreakswetha_chDrwho

Potatoefreak Groupbie
Potatoefreak
Potatoefreak

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha910

I was thinking of making the same post, your absolutely right!!!
I too felt sorry for her, her world shattered in less than seconds! And she wanted to be alone and was upset...Fine. Even her denial made sense.
But after a few episodes I was like why is she not gonna go and find out herself if the accusations on her creepy husband are true or not? If she thinks her husband is innocent fight for him, right? I mean why has she not called Buaji or Garima yet? Why has she not spoken to NK or Khushi regarding this. Cause last time I checked Gautam Hedge made a comment about this being realistic, If they're going for realistic then Nani the elder of the house should of called Buaji after what Arnav found out or Mami being the saas should of to find out if their daughters are lying! That is what I would do, that is what my elders would do.
Anjali is so wrapped up in her husband that she has forgotten the ordeal Arnav went through (cause of her husband) she is so quick to think her chotte has forgotten her and giving more importance to his wife, but Anjali has forgotten her brother just got kidnapped and was about to be burnt alive if his WIFE didn't save him!
 I never understand is why CVs want to make women character look like defenseless doormats who must weep more than they speak? Why make them look strong in the start and then strip their character of its essence?

Anjali's being in denial only proves the fact, that she lives in a dream world, where everything goes according to her and that everything is perfect. Just how long will she keep denying that her husband is not wrong?But we have to agree on thing, and that is that neither Khushi,NK , Arnav or Payal have an proof of evidence against shyam. So it makes it harder for her  to believe them, but still she should use her brain(I am honestly having doubts whether she has one or not these days). 

Where has all the so called sisterly love she had for her chotte huh? If she really cared, at least she would have thought about him. 

Let's see how long the Cvs drag this. 

Go to top