India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali's character

Potatoefreak Groupbie
Potatoefreak
Potatoefreak

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
These days, many people have been making posts regarding Anjali. 
So I decided to make one too, sharing my view of point. 

When the truth came out, I thought anjali's reaction to it was  justifiable. I was defending her when people started to label her as 'manipulative" and saying that she was trying to break her brother's marriage. 
However, I said that her reaction makes sense because her marriage just broke, plus she is pregnant. 

The last few episodes, however are making rethink my opinion. 

The first few days, yes its understandable that she would be in shock. I thought it makes sense for her to react like that in the first few days. 

However, it's high time that she starts to acknowledge the truth and stop living in her dream world.
She should start to look at the facts and start to see, that no, her husband isn't always right. 
She should start to look at all the efforts her chotte and khushi are putting in for her. 
The scene, when she thinks that shyam had bought the red roses for her, I was like SERIOUSLY?!???? 
after all that, happened you still don't think your husband is wrong? 
Will she ever look at facts??? 

She claims to love her chotte a lot, so why she is so mad at him for spending time with his wife and not her. 
Shouldn't she be happy, that her chotte found someone who would always take care of him and always be with him. 

Wasn't she the one was trying to get these together? I personally think, that if she actually cared about her chotte alot, than no matter how bad her relationship with khushi was, she would still be happy for her brother. 

Honestly,  these days Anjali's character is getting me really confused. 

The Cvs, honestly could have done so much more with the character. So much more. 

Kudos to Daljeet, for portraying the character to so well. Clap 

I would love to hear your guys point of views, so comment? Please??Pretty please???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssaaaasun2011sama50Afya.sweetchick.

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I think  its hard for Anjali to see her brother not paying attention to her like used to before. Yes, she always tried to push ArHi together but now she seems jealous as he was busy with Khushi...
Just wants attention from her chotte

Edited by -scarlett- - 17 July 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

I very much agree with you to congratulate Daljeet on playing the role of Anjali so well. A big hats off to her!!

Potatoefreak

dirtydiana Senior Member
dirtydiana
dirtydiana

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I too agree it was understable how anjali was feeling when she found out about her husband - as a matter fact the whole family seem be against khushi and payal the onle three people who are on their side is arnav nani and NK not sure how they still havenot shown the whole truth about snake maybe that will make anjali and her whole family can see what snake was doing with everybodys emotions.  I like how my prince anrva is trying to make up for what he said please khushi dont be made with hime he is trying very hard you should accept that is how ASR is please khushi dont give him hard time please manjaya...

Potatoefreak

diamondzz Newbie
diamondzz
diamondzz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i also thought similar to you. if anjali reely and selflessly loved chote then why would his smile bring tears to her eyes?.. Dont know but am a little confused because perhaps there's 2sides to the way she feels: 1) like it has been portrayed that if a thorn pricks one then the other is hurt. we've always seen the siblings very close so perhaps there's this underlying expectation that if one is upset than the other should be naturally feeling the same. 2) perhaps theres side of jealousy. considering from anjalis pint of view,  arnavs gesture towards khusi was a way in which he completely blames shyam for everything alone and not khusi. Ofcourse for Anjali Khusi is at fault an not shyam and that alone has subconsciously caused her to tear and in the future might be a cause of big rift!. 

Potatoefreak

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i agree dear.. I dont understand wht is going on with Anjali.. IDK.. I mean.. she's behaving soo ignorant these days.. cant see the truth.. having a blind eye.. and now.. i bet she hates khushi.. blames her for taking away her hubby and chotte.. urggg.. what is going to happen..

Potatoefreak

Aleesha7777 IF-Dazzler
Aleesha7777
Aleesha7777

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Clap

Potatoefreak

Potatoefreak Groupbie
Potatoefreak
Potatoefreak

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

I very much agree with you to congratulate Daljeet on playing the role of Anjali so well. A big hats off to her!!

Yes, Daljeet did an amazing job. The whole cast of IPKKND is just excellent ! 

Go to top