Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Your experience with IPKKND..( Pls read ) (Page 2)

TouchOfArHi Goldie
TouchOfArHi
TouchOfArHi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I started watching it because I've watched all the shows of Barun... loved Baat Hamari Pakki Hai and Shraddha and now its all about IPK! I didn't really watch Miley for Sanaya... I saw her on tv but didn't watch her show. Honestly SaRun make my day especially Barun

Who wakes up at 2 at midnight and starts drawing him? I do! LOL i get the cravings of drawing you Barun! and they are so weird that I carry my sketchbook and sketching pencils everywhere i go! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TouchOfArHi

I started watching it because I've watched all the shows of Barun... loved Baat Hamari Pakki Hai and Shraddha and now its all about IPK! I didn't really watch Miley for Sanaya... I saw her on tv but didn't watch her show. Honestly SaRun make my day especially Barun

Who wakes up at 2 at midnight and starts drawing him? I do! LOL i get the cravings of drawing you Barun! and they are so weird that I carry my sketchbook and sketching pencils everywhere i go! LOL

awww...good 1...Smile
SanayaFlawless IF-Sizzlerz
SanayaFlawless
SanayaFlawless

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i have never watched before indian shows except IPKKND n never new Barun bt i saw sanaya in a song from film fanaa n i was soo happy to see her in the first ipkknd promo n watched the show . i fell in love with thier chemistry  n now i think like there is no other actor/actress in Tellywood who i can compare them Shocked
i don't even  call them at their names bt i call them  as Angel n Hotti LOL(what a magic have they used to me Embarrassed ) love thm like hellEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234FAYKHAN29

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_arhi

i have never watched before indian shows except IPKKND n never new Barun bt i saw sanaya in a song from film fanaa n i was soo happy to see her in the first ipkknd promo n watched the show . i fell in love with thier chemistry  n now i think like there is no other actor/actress in Tellywood who i can compare them Shocked
i don't even  call them at their names bt i call them  as Angel n Hotti LOL(what a magic have they used to me Embarrassed ) love thm like hellEvil Smile

How cute is that...!! Smile

SanayaFlawless

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I used to watch BHPH. I was a big fan of Barun Sobti. Actually all my friends used to hate him (okay some still do) They called him Lallu.LOL But I really loved his expressions and found him cute.
Then BHPH ended and I was sad. After few months, one fine day when my Dad was changing the channel, he stopped at the scene where Khushi was taking measurements of the male models and he was laughing. Even I got curious and watched it. Actually that time I had no idea who is Sanaya. I didn't have star one channel and hence used to not watch MJHT.
Okay, intially when I saw Khushi, I was like that girl is so behenji types and irritating. Yup, that was my first impression honestly. But my Dad liked her actually. That day I didn't see ASR. Next day when he was changing the channels, he again found this and started watching it. 
And then, TADA! I saw ASR and I began hyperventilating.LOL I was like oh! that's Barun Sobti! Hawt.. Hawt.. Hawt... (ok, this was all going on in my mind. Not loudly. Other wise my father would have panicked thinking what was wrong with me)LOL 
And grr.. my dad changed the channel, coz he doesn't stick to any channel for more than five minutes. After that, he forgot about this serial. But I didn't.
Since I used to not watch any serial at that time, I couldn't watch IPKKND at 8, coz it would be too awkward. If my dad asked why I was watching, there was no way I could say that ASR looked hawt. That's why!LOL
So I started watching repeats when I was all alone at home. And then started my obsession with it. But from Oct onwards, I gathered up all courage and started watching it in the night, coz I couldn't wait till the next day. And to my surprise, my dad also started watching it with me. And today, we both watch it religiously. he even asks me the story if he misses it. 
He loves Khushi while I love ASR!TongueLOL
And ofcourse, I started loving Khushi too.

Edited by molten_lava - 17 July 2012 at 2:34pm

Ni1234

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

I used to watch BHPH. I was a big fan of Barun Sobti. Actually all my friends used to hate him (okay some still do) They called him Lallu.LOL But I really loved his expressions and found him cute.
Then BHPH ended and I was sad. After few months, one fine day when my Dad was changing the channel, he stopped at the scene where Khushi was taking measurements of the male models and he was laughing. Even I got curious and watched it. Actually that time I had no idea who is Sanaya. I didn't have star one channel and hence used to not watch MJHT.
Okay, intially when I saw Khushi, I was like that girl is so behenji types and irritating. Yup, that was my first impression honestly. But my Dad liked her actually. That day I didn't see ASR. Next day when he was changing the channels, he again found this and started watching it. 
And then, TADA! I saw ASR and I began hyperventilating.LOL I was like oh! that's Barun Sobti! Hawt.. Hawt.. Hawt... (ok, this was all going on in my mind. Not loudly. Other wise my father would have panicked thinking what was wrong with me)LOL 
And grr.. my dad changed the channel, coz he doesn't stick to any channel for more than five minutes. After that, he forgot about this serial. But I didn't.
Since I used to not watch any serial at that time, I couldn't watch IPKKND at 8, coz it would be too awkward. If my dad asked why I was watching, there was no way I could say that ASR looked hawt. That's why!LOL
So I started watching repeats when I was all alone at home. And then started my obsession with it. But from Oct onwards, I gathered up all courage and started watching it in the night, coz I couldn't wait till the next day. And to my surprise, my dad also started watching it with me. And today, we both watch it religiously. he even asks me the story if he misses it. 
He loves Khushi while I love ASR!TongueLOL
And ofcourse, I started loving Khushi too.

ohhh wow...!! sounds so awesome..:) Thanks for sharing..:) amazing..:)
vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Leads are the main reason for me to watch ipk the only show which i watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234FAYKHAN29

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Well when the first promo aired, i found Arnav (Barun) really hot and i was like i'l watch this serial! ROFL So i started from the second episode and it had anjali and arnav, i had missed the first. So didnt really get it. Then kept on watching and started getting it. Used to watch it for time pass. But then when khushi joined arnav's office and the episode in which anrav dropped her, caught my attention and i started watching it with full interest. Slowly got reallyyy interested and started youtubing it too and listening to vm's! 
I even watched 'Baat Hamari Pakki Hai' just for Barun when i found a video on Shravan's Comedy on youtube! And i was like OMG IS THAT BARUNNN??? WAIT IS THAT ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA??? HE CAN CRACK A JOKE??? LIKE SERIOUS?? ROFL
Then started watching the scenes on youtube. Then started reading comments on youtube videos, it became a habbit! Starteed watching SBB, SBS, or anything which was related to IPK and had SaRun in it! LOL
Then there someone mentioned india forums and all on some youtube video, and i thought lets search it! LOL Well i searched it and started reading the posts. The 'member only' posts had be going crazyyy with curiousity so decided to become a member ! And ever since, IPKKND had become my Life!!! Like literally!! LOL  
I started dreaming about Arnav Khushi. The anticipation of the next episode started killing me. Started going crazy on spoilers. And what not! LOL
My friends started calling me 'weird' as i would have my head all the time in my phone IF-ing and then one of my friend found out i was voting for Barun and Sanaya for SPA and she started calling me a Nut-case! ROFL

Edited by Fan_ipkknd1 - 17 July 2012 at 3:01pm

Go to top