Your experience with IPKKND..( Pls read )

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey every1..!!

Lets share our experience with our show IPKKND..

Well, for me It is the only hindi show I watch on television right now..I started watching it because I was a big time Barun Sobti's fan from Shraddha and Sanaya Irani's fan from Left right Left..They both were my favorites from that time..Then one day my mom was watching Star Plus and then I saw the promo of our show..I was numb for a second..It was my silent wish to see my two favorite television actors in one show as a lead pair..and It happened..And then I started following it from June 6, 2011..

I love the show for it's awesome story line and Love hate realtionship between the leads..and sizzling chemistry between ARSHI..😊

I love SARUN from past 5 years..and Love ARSHI more than SARUN...I visit India Forums just to read the updates and opinions of our show..Because our show's IF janta is just amazing with awesome writing talent. I don't even visit any other show's forum on IF..

I am a Business management graduate and an entrepreneur run my own Management coaching called Management Paathshala in Mumbai..

Share your experience guys..
Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago
Great...:)

Even I started watching it because of the leads..ARSHI rocks...Heart of the show..:)
RESSS 
-Edited-

Believe it or not but i use 2 HATE ipkknd at first !! ... i always use 2 tell my sister 2 not watch this crap drama and that ArHi suck !! ... but these days i slap myself 4 saying that !! ... i feel sooo ashamed and angry at myself casue i called ipkknd CRAP and that ArHi suck !! ... Ok then enough of he negative , well basically my first sight was Bua Ji jumping of the chair and trust me it wasn't a good sight Loool , but my second sight was the rain hug and in my mind i was like Damn , that is some HOT hug but when my sis told me why u watching ipkknd , i tried keeping my cool and said i'm waiting 4 the remote :P ... Later on i use 2 watch ipkknd everyday and my sis realised i like it :) ... but later on i started LOVING ipkknd and ArHi and i use 2 talk nonstop about it , i also made my somailan friends watch ipkknd and i bought 3 of my friends into loveable ipkknd mode πŸ˜ƒ ... Oh and i also joined IF cause of ipkknd Duhh !! ... xxx 
Sooo that's my experience =D ...

p.s: Don't throw Chappal's and Tamatoes at me 4 hating ipkknd and ArHi at first :P
Edited by Fatz77 - 11 years ago
I started watching because of Barun Sobti. As I really liked him in BHPH, and now I see him in a total different avatar in IPKKND. Both ways, his acting is truly amazing. 
Originally posted by ashodariya

Great...:)

Even I started watching it because of the leads..ARSHI rocks...Heart of the show..:)

:) πŸ˜Š true..
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

I started watching because of Barun Sobti. As I really liked him in BHPH, and now I see him in a total different avatar in IPKKND. Both ways, his acting is truly amazing. 

absolutely agree..😊
EDITED MA COMMENT =D 
Originally posted by Fatz77

RESSS 
-Edited-

Believe it or not but i use 2 HATE ipkknd at first !! ... i always use 2 tell my sister 2 not watch this crap drama and that ArHi suck !! ... but these days i slap myself 4 saying that !! ... i feel sooo ashamed and angry at myself casue i called ipkknd CRAP and that ArHi suck !! ... Ok then enough of he negative , well basically my first sight was Bua Ji jumping of the chair and trust me it wasn't a good sight Loool , but my second sight was the rain hug and in my mind i was like Damn , that is some HOT hug but when my sis told me why u watching ipkknd , i tried keeping my cool and said i'm waiting 4 the remote :P ... Later on i use 2 watch ipkknd everyday and my sis realised i like it :) ... but later on i started LOVING ipkknd and ArHi and i use 2 talk nonstop about it , i also made my somailan friends watch ipkknd and i bought 3 of my friends into loveable ipkknd mode πŸ˜ƒ ... Oh and i also joined IF cause of ipkknd Duhh !! ... xxx 
Sooo that's my experience =D ...

p.s: Don't throw Chappal's and Tamatoes at me 4 hating ipkknd and ArHi at first :P

You are being honest..That's the best part..y should I throw chappal ?? lol..

But intereting experience btw...hahahahah..buaji...epic..
I started watching it because I've watched all the shows of Barun... loved Baat Hamari Pakki Hai and Shraddha and now its all about IPK! I didn't really watch Miley for Sanaya... I saw her on tv but didn't watch her show. Honestly SaRun make my day especially Barun

Who wakes up at 2 at midnight and starts drawing him? I do! LOL i get the cravings of drawing you Barun! and they are so weird that I carry my sketchbook and sketching pencils everywhere i go! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TouchOfArHi

I started watching it because I've watched all the shows of Barun... loved Baat Hamari Pakki Hai and Shraddha and now its all about IPK! I didn't really watch Miley for Sanaya... I saw her on tv but didn't watch her show. Honestly SaRun make my day especially Barun

Who wakes up at 2 at midnight and starts drawing him? I do! LOL i get the cravings of drawing you Barun! and they are so weird that I carry my sketchbook and sketching pencils everywhere i go! πŸ˜†

awww...good 1...😊