India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pillow Puzzle (Un)covered (Page 3)

Gypsyrose21 Goldie
Gypsyrose21
Gypsyrose21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
What?!?!...I dont think that is the reason why there was a pillow on her belly. They have hugged and have fallen over each other etc alot of times...so i dont think that is the issue. 

I dont know the real reason..initially i thought it was a prank played by barun and sanaya on the director. But there are few shots in the epi where sanaya has her hand on her belly...so, no clue!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abii95

ipkknd_gd Groupbie
ipkknd_gd
ipkknd_gd

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JenniferPurple

I too think you are right.. evryone at the forum says it was just for fun.. but who does a kiss on the tummy for fun, and that too with loads of people in front of you.. it certainly must be what you said.. they must have shot a kiss in the tummy scene too, but later must have decided not to use it..
Sanaya herself said that this it was all done for fun - masti that was captured in video camera and shown to the viewers. And what's wrong with kissing your wife's tummy whether pregnant or not. They actually had done the whole thing so seriously that it looked as if the shot was for the serial.

tvbug2011

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerab22

THEY HAVE DONE MUCH BOLDER SCENES THAN THIS THAN WHY NOE PUTTING A PILLOW on torso and like that  ,...i think sanaya is not feeling well  in todays sbs and other segments she was lost 

You are completely right about that - that they have done bolder scenes - but that's only when the script requires it, not when contact is incidental to the actual shot as it was here. So maybe they  want to keep contact to a minimum when it is not required. Or maybe for another reason that is not clear just now.
tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abii95

Omg i saw that too ..i watched all the sbb/sbs 2day ..and then while watching the eppi 2day ii kept rewinding and pausing at the pillow and laughiing like mad saying ''she actualli kept it ther ' to my sis-inlaw
i was wondering why on earth they filmed her with the pillow on top of her
What u said makes a load of sense...if it wasnt for sbb+ sbs we would never have known ...so i dont think it should maake a difference
Maybe its not comfort issue ..sanaya is a boney person so maybe they kept colliding while tryna do the scene so they put a pillow so noone gets hurt LOL ...safety issues

Thanks. Good to know that I'm not the only one who's seen the covered pillow.  Smile We can only guess at the reason, but the guesses sure are entertainingWink

Edited by tvbug2011 - 18 July 2012 at 2:40am

abii95

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
ARREY!!!
No chance. they dont mind hugging each other chipakke (I REALLY MEAN BY IT BY SAYING CHIPAKKE) offscreen and onscreen then why all of a sudden they will try to avoid body contact. Come on they are good friends and friends ke beech yeh sad hang ups nahi hota hai. PLEASE!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abii95tvbug2011Destinyhope0305

Destinyhope0305 IF-Stunnerz
Destinyhope0305
Destinyhope0305

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
i think it was just playful games n masti on sets ...nothing more !!!!!!!!

Go to top