rashmi desai to enter jdj as wild card entry

gururockss thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rashmi Desai to enter Jhalak!

Rashmi Desai Sandhu aka Tapasya of Uttaran will be seen tapping her feet at the dance floor of Jhalak very soon...

The dance floor of Colors TV popular dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 - Dancing with the stars is shining with the dance moves of the celebrity dancing stars. With one contestant getting eliminated every week the show is getting tougher day by day.

Now, the show is all set to bring some new dancing stars to set the stage on fire with the wild card entry. Some of the known faces of the industry have been approached to enter the show as wild card contestants. The latest we hear thatRashmi Desai Sandhu, who is best known for playing the character of Tapasya in Colors TV popular show Uttaran has been approached to enter the show through the wild card entry.

The wild card entry is likely to happen very soon in the show and we will get to see Rashmi giving a tough competition to all other contestants of the show with her dancing talent. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gururockss thumbnail
sorry if the article is posted here earlier but wanted to ask u girls as a dancer i liked rashmi on zara nachke dikha
but dont u all think it will be unfair to the other contestant who are already part of the show?
Edited by gururockss - 11 years ago
atria thumbnail
So how many wild cards in the end, three? And shouldn't they have got them from different walks of life rather than two TV stars and one practically TV star (from Bigboss)? Plus whoever enters should enter as soon as possible, next week they should announce it and be done with it, not one every week or something.😛
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought the wild card entries will be from the celebrities who are already eliminated. I don't think it's fair to bring in new celebrities for wild card.
gururockss thumbnail
yup according to me it just rediculous
they r dragging the show like a daily soap
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gururockss

yup according to me it just rediculous

they r dragging the show like a daily soap

yes you are right ..😕
she is best dancer not competitor to others except isha...😲

Rashmi in Pratyusha out in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa?

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jul 18, 2012, 12.00AM IST
inShare
Rashmi in Pratyusha out in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa?
Rashmi Desai and Pratyusha Banerjee More Pics
The latest news coming from Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is that the channel is soon going to introduce not one but two wild card entries in the show. The two entrants will be chosen from six contestants who will compete for the wild card.

And we hear that one of the six contestants is actress Rashmi Desai, who shot to fame as Tapasya in Uttaran. The actress will return to the tube five months after her exit from the daily soap..

Meanwhile...
Actress Pratyusha Banerjee has informed her near and dear ones that she is planning to quit the dance reality show following her health woes. The actress, we hear, was hospitalised after a bout of vomiting. She was unable to report to the sets of both Balika Vadhu and Jhalak... for three days due to her deteriorating health. The channel however insists that she is very much a part of it. When contacted Pratyusha said, "I have not quit the show. I have got the lowest scores last week but that hasn't deterred my confidence." Wonder if this is for real or just a publicity gimmick? Remember a certain Sushant Singh Rajput from the previous season, who did a volte face after announcing his decision to quit the show after a back injury and continued on the show.

We wonder how long the channel will manage to hold on to her given her mediocre dancing talent.
Edited by uluvmg - 11 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow rashmi is a great dancer definitely she will give tough competition to gc and isha... Other contestants need to work hard.