Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Good and Suspicious episode--My Take..!! (Page 2)

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Nice summary of yesterdays episode shona. 

I too like this track. It has so much potential for all the cast in terms of acting. We are gonna see a varied range of emotions in Rati. I also hope to see Sumit match up to Rati in expressions and emotions and floor us with his acting. 

I think rishi will find out soon about the actual reason of the head spins and i cant imagine the pain Inshi is gonna feel about their short time span. It has gotta drain away all our tear stock. At this point only Indu is aware and she will not show her pain in front of others. Obviously we are gonna get some thoughtless and selfish stuff from SF, which will pain indu.  But i cant imagine how Indu and rishi will behave as soon as rishi gets to know the secret. Indu will no longer be able to hide her pain from him. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkshona90

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonie3

Originally posted by shona90

Today's episode was good with some suspicious stuff too..!!!

As usual Ratii di was brilliant today, really justified tha character of Indira- a person who knws her life is gonna end soon with little time left.. Loved her acting and conveying such emotions beautifully...!!!

Start of the episode was veryy emotional, like yesterday even today we felt  her pain and her emotions... The way she tells doctor-- 'aadhe din mei hojayenge ssare kaam that was really very emotional ". Instead of her she was thinking of her family, her husband...!!!

Then the way she asks doctor- kitna samay hain mere paas??? God those words were killig her and even us the audience Cry

The best parts were when she was walking towards home, ye galiyan yaha ki yaadein sab miss karungii mein and the way she was palying with kids,-- the lines were apt for her situation-- "abhii mujhmeii kahii bakhii haii thodii sii zindagiii..." She wanted to live that moment the happiness and all wow that was a veryy emotional and loved Indira the way she portrayed herself...!!!

The kulfi scenes was amazing, it was always said she loved kulfi and enjoy herself with when was with vidith bhaiya and her dad.. Today she wanted to live every moment of happiness and even the thought of her happy family- she, Rishii and the ther kid..!!
She wanted to have that moment and even said so, Rishii ko khushii nahii de payongii Cry

Next comes Sharma family- they all are really happy with the new member and eagerly waiting for the news.. felt nice this family do have some values and values... 
Radhe and Munna as usual had  a great comic timings, enjoyed ther dialogue delivery.. !!!
Imagine Rishii statue at Chandni Chowk -LOL

Then comes Inder Sharma along with Indira.. His entery only showed how evil he is and the way was taring at SN, i have serious doubts on him.. This person will never change dont knw with wat intention he is here again ..Something really suspicious about this person Confused

The report revelation, it was a dream, but for a second i thought its all true- the way SF behaved- hamare naame par ghar hai and all i again felt yeh log kabhii nahii sudhrenge Angry But that was Indira's imagination...Indira hid the truth which was expected but lied that she is pregnant... i think she wanted to give happiness to all and yes every one were happy and celebrating and the way she said to her family members to be happy always,no matter what  this girl will always be devoted to her family that is Indira Clap

The last part was really scary, the way she was talking and i mean its a challenge ... She wanna change her family and make them responsible, she dont want her family to be dependent on anyone and wanna kae them self-dependent.. i realy hope it does happen we all want to see a change in Sharama family members... 

Even she said she is not not gonna cry, i am sure in Hitler style only she will suceed her plans thats what ther family also listens and understands Wink

The handycam recording is too suspicious, i think all this recording will b seen by Rishii and will come to knw abt her illness.. I really hope i turns out to be true..!!!

Friends please do share your views about today's episode...!!!

Hey shona just saw your postEmbarrassed
Good analysis dearClap
My fav part was all@ red and also all in blueEmbarrassed
I thought wo handy cam  wala part humare lie tha,hopefully CV's will use it in futureSmile
Also i would like to add something which made me cry was Rishi's happiness Cry
He was Damn happy with the news of positive pregnancy but sadly jab use reality pata chalegi to us par kya effect hoga, yehi soch kar i was likeCry
Btw looking forward to see such scene.

Thanks Sonie Big smile
I knw, i too hope Rishii comes to knw of it soon...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liesl

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vula.kv

hai shona
 i always be curious to read ur post...it will touch my to my heart .
the way u analyse the episode...by god sach m yaar.
u r amazing..Hugdear

Thank u soo much lavanya  i am really happy u liked it Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

Nice summary of yesterdays episode shona. 

I too like this track. It has so much potential for all the cast in terms of acting. We are gonna see a varied range of emotions in Rati. I also hope to see Sumit match up to Rati in expressions and emotions and floor us with his acting. 

I think rishi will find out soon about the actual reason of the head spins and i cant imagine the pain Inshi is gonna feel about their short time span. It has gotta drain away all our tear stock. At this point only Indu is aware and she will not show her pain in front of others. Obviously we are gonna get some thoughtless and selfish stuff from SF, which will pain indu.  But i cant imagine how Indu and rishi will behave as soon as rishi gets to know the secret. Indu will no longer be able to hide her pain from him. 

Thanks dhanya Tongue
I agree i too wanna see how Rishii gonna react and  how Inshii gonna struggle this time...!!!

Go to top