India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

first episode that gripped me in fear - 17th july

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
This was the first any episode of RJN gripped me in fear. Just like sometimes I was while watching films or just like when I witnessed brawls.

I was on the college grounds in Delhi, when suddenly some commotion happened. And students were scampering around. Then got to thru word of mouth that someone fired someone from his pistol. I was just etching out my neck to see, was there any truth or can I see the blood etc. There was no fear, just the curiosity. Couple of years before while I was pursuing graduation, around elections time, some kinda violence broke out. Some guys were running. They were being chased. That too did not make me nervous. Was just a curiosity.

Then earlier in 1990, for the protests against reservation quota for backward classes, the immolation bids were going on. Near our house, in the prime locality of Gole Market, on the main road, I saw mass demonstration of students in protest. The energy they had, the slogans they were shouting, I was so affected that my heart was pounding hard. I was 16 then.

And then always the quarrels would unsettle me. Leaving me a little disturbed. But today when I saw Sada and Susheel come with their poles and bullied the crowd, my heart was pounding. Ofcourse, I was rationalizing as well. Ab mera dimaag to kabhi sota nahin even if heart is pounding. I could see the adrenaline rush of Tarachand and Saanchi. In their victory they were not far  i energy levels to stand up to Sadanand Tiwari. Aag me ghee daali ja rahi thee. Saachi's boys had better sense to curb Susheel and Sada.

Unknowing and unintentionally poor Indu and his gang got drawn  in. Anyways that was not what I wanted to harp about. What I wanted to harp on was VIOLENCE and Urges to VIOLATE. Sadanand Tiwari was blazing fire without any sense. He petrified me totally. Not that I would lose courage and not stand upto him, but man! I must say I was no equal to him today. Main wahan hoti to aise pitthi (get man handled) but mere kachoomer ban jata.

Guys, they showed RIOT in its truest form. Emotions flying high in Rage. What a riot it was !!!! Clap

Remember the blood in front of the shutter of the shop, which I saw when I was 9 years old. They junta were talking that a man died there as he got caught in the hindu-muslim riot that called for curfew in the night before. That was Hyderabad in 81 or 82. They said he was just a common man. As a child I was not afraid. I just registered the scene. Waise, I remember those walks from school from Uppal to Ramanthapur when we students in groups used to walk home when buses were not running due to state curfew and our KV School following the Central Gov regulations would not close the school. No never felt the scare.

Scare happens, when I see the enraged emotionally wrought faces and see their hand-movements and the insane eyes.

The elections and aftermath. !! I liked the episode for its disastrous consequences. This is bound to happen. Did you all watch Rajneeti, the recent film ? Then did you see Kalyug ? Kalyug was from Shyam Benegal. Anger and its multifaceted displays of emotions.Geek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04-Namita-lashy

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
God !!!  even Indu Singh did not make me so scared with his coercive acts as today in few minutes, Sadanand Tiwari changed everything. What an insane rage he had. Not only he spread rage amongst the participants of the procession, he spread fear in all the bystanders. ShockedOuch

Liked how Shobha overcame her fear and was looking for her son and was trying to drag him inside. Its the first time the lady, instead of giving any verbal or surprised expressions, just absorbed everything, first took her daughter in and then came out boldly to get her son.

It may have been induced drama, but it was so real to real-life situation. I don't know the director of the show, but today I want to congratulate him for showing the latent violence in college students and how it affects even the elders.

The entire Telengana Seperate State protest though driven by politicians, is actually getting its momentum through Student leaders. So much that even my parents joined them. Here the impressive thing was the students were using their rage to keep the determination NOT to resort to VIOLENCE which was the aim for the police and ruling Congress.

Hail to Students and their Energy. The way they tackled Sadanand was consequential. That devil incarnate idiot failed to fathom the student energy. He just got lucky that some other students in the form of his bhaanja came to his rescue. LOL LOL

FaayeyRashmi04-Namita-lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written - due to the brilliant acting of AD we forget to commend the other actors who are playing a very important role in the serial... in fact, after AD if there are three people doing a really commendable job in RJN, its Sadanand Tiwari, his wife Radha and Abhimanyu...all three of them seem to be able to depict a varying degree of emotions with ease

Just as you said - i mentioned in my update too, that the episode was very realistic... every part of it - be it Sanchi's victorious celebrations, Indu's emotional turmoil, his group's disappointment, the father's pride, the mother's worry and the violence later.. all of it was taken very well...
it did not feel rushed like many other episodes of RJN feel... and yet was thrilling enough from start to finish... kudos CVs this is one of the best episodes i've seen to date... Clap

And the actor playing Sadanand Tiwari has never fallen short.. acting comes very naturally to him.. Smile

Edited by lashy - 17 July 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Faayeymichelle281194Rashmi040-SD-0-Namita-

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
True Shraddha, it is one of the bestest episode today. It was not about INSA, but was about two contestents, their stakes, one's victory and other's loss. I was so flying high in that RJN song. It was catchy and made sense in the victorious moment. Yes! Moments they are unfortunately. Dead

And I never get a chance to say it, but yes I like Radha Tiwari a lot. Her acting is excellent plus she is beautiful with excellent physique. Blushing There comes out my lesbo tendencies. LOL. Okay I am not a lesbo, but more often than not I enjoy females and their beauty than I would watch men. AD is the only exception where I looked at him very closely.

Btw, I was looking for your update. Couldn't find it. Then remembered your note that you won;t be able to update today. So I watched instead. I am now in night shift working EMEA hours. So am home and could watch it.

I liked your post and would like to hit LIKE 2 or 3 times.LOL But ofcourse the energy of the episode was infectious. I got affected too. Tongue

Edited by shridevigaddam - 17 July 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen the episode yet, but feels like it was awesome. I do like the three characters you mentioned. they really do excel...after AD of course...lol

FaayeyRashmi040-SD-0lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Oy my update is on the first page... the episode was so good I didnt make it to one appointment, just so i could update LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi040-SD-0Absoluv-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Oy my update is on the first page... the episode was so good I didnt make it to one appointment, just so i could update LOL

I love you for you dedication darling muuuahhha...

PS: I have made AD's birthday thread and request Nadii to make it sticky...lets party Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi040-SD-0Absoluv

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
awww thank you namz... Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi040-SD-0Absoluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index