India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Vansikha and Rajeev

Rose_Tandon Senior Member
Rose_Tandon
Rose_Tandon

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Hello something to share with you guys... 

Indu Verma aka Vanshika Vadhera the role she is playing as mother of Virat and Viren is now going to get married to the new guy whose entry is recently shown as Rajeev aka Abeer Goswami ..

However, this post is for Vanshika and Rajeev as again they will be shown together in this show as I remember last time they were working together for the show called Main Teri Parchhain Hoon on NDTV Imagine and there also they were married couple and once again they will be loool...thats so sweet hahahah...:P

Edited by Fizzy_babiee - 17 July 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shaad_luvzAmara786screen22meriyaarshaimahSyed695

shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fizzy_babiee

Indu Verma aka Vanshika Vadhera the role she is playing as mother of Virat and Viren is now going to get married to the new guy whose entry is recently shown as Rajeev aka Abeer Goswami ..

However, this post is for Vanshika and Rajeev as again they will be shown together in this show as I remember last time they were working together for the show called Main Teri Parchhain Hoon on NDTV Imagine and there also they were married couple and once again they will be loool...thats so sweet hahahah...:P

Yeaa..I just recalled 
But vanshike used to play a negative role in that serial...lol
They will look good together...but I don't think vanshika will agree to marry...this track will lead to vanshika Supporting virman...
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I dont think they will get married;\
Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Wow, I didn't know that! Thats such a coincidence! Thanx for the info :)
Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaimah

Yeaa..I just recalled 
They will look good together...but I don't think vanshika will agree to marry...this track will lead to vanshika Supporting virman...

Vanshika- a villain? Wow, I can't even imagine that… she looks so sweet in EHMMBH… 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnp

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I mentioned that in previous post, how Vanshika and Rajeev were in a show together. Really miss that show, didn't like her character but she shared great chemistry with 'rajeev' and I'm sure they'll look even better in EHMMBH. Hoping he stays a positive character and helps both VirMan and VirEka. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaimah

shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Originally posted by shaimah

Yeaa..I just recalled 

Vanshika- a villain? Wow, I can't even imagine that' she looks so sweet in EHMMBH' 
Yea she used to play a negative character...she used to put loud make up...
Amara786 Senior Member
Amara786
Amara786

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
TFS Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index