Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

What can be the perfect storyline of PSH ?

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I still have hope that PSH will recover from this mess ,It will get back to it's original storyline, though they have just dramatized the main story i guess..Anyway it will be good that TVS's real character will come in open and knowing the fact that He is married Sugni refuses to marry him..Obsessed TVS  wants to do her Sar-dhakai ..But Sugni runs away from the village and reaches a city ...Where again her struggle starts ..This time new type of struggle , her adjustment and work  etc but what she realises that no matter it is Bundelkhand or Bombay ..Most of the men think women as an object of lust , in the real sense the condition of women in cities have changed but position has not ..She becomes a well known author after taking education or starts a NGO to help rai dancers of Bundelkhand ...

This will be my perfect story line of PSH ...

Now share your thoughts about PSH and ur storyline for it 

Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 17 July 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

sweetbibi Senior Member
sweetbibi
sweetbibi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
nice that could work

Pirated_Fun

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

PSG - that alone will not sustain a show. I am serious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanpyar-ishk

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
There is no such thing as a perfect story and the definition will vary from person to person. They are turning the story into Jane Eyre with elements of Vampire diaries(the love triangle part) and making a mess out of it. Like you I also want her to go to the city and probably finish her education or take a job then return to the village to empower women like her. They might include a love story as a sub plot and probably add some twists and turns but I want it to focus on a Bedni's struggle.Approve

Pirated_Fun

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged

There has to be lot of drama element with lots of emotions and shock element for a story to succeed

romancefan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index