Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Rules are the same for every one, right??

AngelicDesires IF-Sizzlerz
AngelicDesires
AngelicDesires

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

People if you saw today's episode clearly You all might have noticed that Pankhudi's Mami wasnt using the seat belt. Just wanted to ask you guys if such things are WRONG at the part of CV's? Shouldn't they show that these rules are followed by every one :)
I know i might be thinking in a negative manner but i didn't like the way she interpreted Mamaji's talks in front of Dadaji.. Why is she making everything so messy..?? And I wont take back my words ever that Mamaji has really lost his brain in the name of a superficial DM saab coz he himmself doesnt know what his "chutki" does He has no control over his thoughts... Yesterday i thought we might see a slight character change in him... bu nhi he will remain the same till the end of the show :(

What if Naman's parents ask the same question to Neha after she gets married..?? Why are they giving us so many loophole in the story..??

And is any one liking Adi's Mami..?? I found her  a jealous woman who just wants her husband to gain all the wealth and power in his own hands...

Please share your views :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliyaranveer4*Dev.*Raadhni-scarlett-abjbdishiuwanusha.cochinpayalibmxMidnightStarxEkSapnoKiPari

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. The seat belt thing really bugged me, even though its a small thing it really shouldn't be overlooked :/ CV's are awful at noticing the little but important things. I am disliking Adi's Mami, she is too confusing yaar. I don't think her husband is very fond of her either. She has a very secretive nature about her :/ 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I Totally Agree wid u regarding rules bt dose cn b neglectd as welEmbarrassed n about lies n liers n jealous n jealousy! What 2 say! Dey r here 2 create new Misundrstandings again n again 2 make a Web! Huh i js hate Mama-MAMI-ADIMAMI HUH DIS TRIO ON MY NERVES ,While doing Written Updates i war Cursing them lyk HellLOLAngry Regards Dev

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmTOTAL-ROMANTIC

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
yes@dayal...i agree with you fully on the point you have written...
mama and mami ... now are beeing shown a character who are quit confused people... the one who for solving a mater creating more mess with the mater...and serzly i am much much dissapointed with the cv's story line... about the character... non of the character nature or behaviour is clearified or justified...evry thing is being kept on air and confused... mamaji love the family...but still even after so much of problem they are leting him interfare with evry one around... pankhuri papa's has been shown a man with quit undrestanding but been burden by his brother-in-law debts and so has to keep quit while mamaji speaks nonsence... sisiter ,pankhuri mom...yes good mom and all but lets her own brother interfring so much and till the point where relations are now on the verge of being broken... dadaji is firm around but with family...he was shown so much intelngence with evryone around and how to tackel them even mamaji and now sudenly he is also shown tied hands and leting his family suffer coz of mamaji and his nonsence.. and yet not taking the mater into his hands and trying to chek mamaji steps... and most of all the story writer is mising some very important points...very important points...which happens in ekk serial for most and topmost...but very less in other shows and their last serial WRWMK dint face such small maters negligence...infact it was other way around and even small to small mater was shown and disclosed...sudnly herre i am feeling cv itself is confused and in order to take the story ahead creating mess around and missing maters which might be or can be played in future as very big role in situations... like showing its pankhuri's family fault and adi's nature on it to be so adamant even after knowing its not their fault...and harish saying i know his nature as soon as he realise person in front is not responsible he never stays angry and give them apologise... man i cant undrestand what is this stuburn about... and evry one in family is shown as like they all lost their manners to speak to elders or to behave properlyyy... and their on female side evry one is shown to the level with even if not their fault they will go to the length of apologising and blaming them slef... so does cv showing two extreme contrast family... and if he wants to tie up this 2 family then why creating so much hell of nonsence which will lead to more confusin in future... which will lead to more gap in their life to be together...
for this neha incident...to hide one truth mamaji now said another one of very nonsence lie... nwo dadaji will be here and now mamaji will create more nusence and no doubt they will be here face to face with naman parents and they are people with no control over their tounge and again more big problem...means when ever adi and his family will lend in manali it will eb to ahve more biiger issue in hand to deal with more gap in adi and pankhuri's life...
and neha...she is in deep love with a man who talkes to his mama about hsi discussion with finace...and character is not at all shown... nither neha confronting naman about the breaking of engegment... means he is right and his parents too...and man is complete confy with breaking of engegment... man what kind of crap is that yaar...you say i love u to a girl.. engaged to the girl...you are about to get married...relation is broken and man dosent even call to make it clear or even say i am sorry i cant marry in a family liek you...the character is now only a figment... 
serial is going good but with major major parts being negleted by cv's and direction team... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPariTOTAL-ROMANTIC

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
i too agree...seat belt issue is imp..this is the way we send out msg to the ppl out thr...its a safety factor but lol laws r not followed in india!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
seat belts is a major issue man! it's highly irresponsible of the CVs!

i find both the mamis extremely weird! they are going to create major ruckus in everyone's life

and the less i say about mama ji the better...i am so irritated...that character has no turn around now...i don't know the name of the actor who plays it(he's a fab actor though)...but he's known to portraye evil roles in most of the shows...am guessing everyone would blame him for the fiasco and maybe he turns grey..he's quite a pompous guy as it is!
rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
well come buddyyy... hope you will have a nice time being
with us
-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Seat belt for the passengers is not compulsory in Himachal Pradesh and a number of other states too. It is compulsory for front seat passengers only In Delhi and Mumbai so far as I know. Not so sure about Bangalore, Kolkatta and Chennai.

Rest of the discussion no comments

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index