Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shyam's comeback,a good twist.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜ƒIF whatever TB has said true,then shyam will return back to RM soon.

Anjali will blame Khushi and tell Arnav to bring shyam back.Anjali will again start doing her emotional atyachaar on arnav and arnav,instead of proving how bad shyam is,will bend down to his Di's demands and once again will give a golden opportunity to snakewa to ruin him and everyone in the house.It's like if anjali tells arnav that she wants to put her hand in fire and she will be very happy doing so,arnav will take her to the fire to keep her happy.πŸ˜†Sorry guys but that's what arnav is doing since a long time.For him,shyam betraying anjali is much much better than anjali knowing the truth about shyam.πŸ˜†
But look at the positive side.Now i feel anjali herself will come to know the truth.She did not believe Arnav and khushi when they said the truth.Now anjali herself will know what's the truth.
So cvs,please get shyam back.This time Anjali herself will kick shyam out.πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒAnd then the anjali bashing will also stop in this forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
NO that would kill the character of ASR. It will happen in some other way.  May be Shyam will save Anjali's life in some way or something else. ASR will never bring him but if SHYAM comes then KKG will leave for sure.
asumasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I want the creep out of the show , He caused too much trouble already 😭 Edited by asumasan - 11 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah this will happen. But think about the bad side . Khushi is going to suffer because of that creep. Arnav is going to suffer as well but that's his choice. He listens to his Di all the time and he knows how wicked Shyam is , specially the kind of torture Khushi went through because of him.
.anishaa. thumbnail
I think it's too soon for Shyam to come back.
Please let him stay away for some more time.
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed on one point specially the fact that Anjali must discover Shyam's truth by herself and throw Shyam out of the house and slap him it will make people happy and Anjali will be free from all bashing post..and finlly Anjali will be abble to move on
Mamiji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think i read this somewhere from someone before, but if anything its an emotional blackmail of the baby growing up without a dad, something that both arnav and khushi can relate with. 
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think arnav will bring him back just now.
I wont do justice to explaining it. Read princessunara's post on this. 
She has explained it very nicely why that wont happen.
eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's great he comes back because then anjali will have someone even though it's her evil husband. But then ARSHI will become closer as Arnav will do anything to protect Khushi and Khushi will need support to come face to face with Mr evil once again. The quicker he comes back the better.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

Yeah this will happen. But think about the bad side . Khushi is going to suffer because of that creep. Arnav is going to suffer as well but that's his choice. He listens to his Di all the time and he knows how wicked Shyam is , specially the kind of torture Khushi went through because of him.

i think this time arnav and khushi won't let history repeat itself.they will be extra careful and expose shaym once again,but this time will fultoo proofs and support.πŸ˜›