India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Nimrit's revenge events

JessLucus Groupbie
JessLucus
JessLucus

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Guys this is what i think should happen next...

Nimrit thinks that Agam loves Amrit instead of her and thats why she is going to teach both of them a lesson. 
1. Nimrit is somehow going to destroy Amrit International.
2.  Amrit is going to be ruined, next is Rajmata. Rajmata might be going to Delhi for a meeting and at the airport Nimrit will put drugs in her bags. At security luggage check, drugs will be found in Rajmata's bags. In front of the media, Rajmata will be embarassed and kicked out of politics. 
3. Nimrit will send a seductress  to Agam and create differences between Amrit and Agam. 
4. Amrit will give Agam divorce. 
5. Mallik khandan's turn... Nimrit will destroy the Mallik khandan other than Tej and his mother. Nimrit doesnt want to harm them that's why she will tell Tej to take his special things and put them in hotel room of Mr. Oberoi's hotel. Tej does that. Then Nimrit tells  Tej to take everyone to the Gurudwara. Tej does so. Then Nimrit sends some goons to Mallik house. The goons are ordered by Nimrit to break everything, every single thing that was important to the family. She even told the goons to rob Mahi's money, gold and property papers. 
6.  Agam and Amrit eventually find out that  Natasha did all this and they confront each other. Amrit yells at Nimrit in her  palace. Nimrit insults Amrit and even says that "you are no longer a princess because the palace that was once your father's  home is now mine. My father owns this and  so technically im the princess of this palace and u may leave now."

Guys i'm going to write a ff on this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_loveAhlem

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I do not think that will happen next...Smile
JessLucus Groupbie
JessLucus
JessLucus

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
i know but i think this should happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlem

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JessLucus

i know but i think this should happen.

Yes I know..and very nice to share with us your thought..keep doing that..and be active in the forum.Smile
Good luck.Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index