India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

What's next??

shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

We have seen the new articles stating that manvi will accept her love for virat...but my question is what will happen after the confession?
It's obvious after finding out that manvi loves him...virat won't leave her in hrishikesh...and will take her back to Chandigarh with him...but I don't think manvi will be ready so this could lead to virman marriage!
And there are also articles that say that Swamini accepts manvi but she won't let them stay together in one house because of khandaan ki izzat and all the maryada stuff...lol
So this could lead to virman marriage

Or may be I'm thinking a lot these days...lolLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sidhant_birjRose_Tandonabhilashapremarhifandebiscreen22nazsheikhshilpa09Syed695-Aswathy-preetipc-PhoenixD-

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i think after confession dey shud concentrate on manvi's health getting better n may be sum cute virman scenes also

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amara786shaimahpreetipc

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

its only u ...i was thinkin the same!!! the plot has made every 1 confused...Confused
but i hope v get lot better virman scenes in future...as in after confession...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaimahItsmeAish

shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

i think after confession dey shud concentrate on manvi's health getting better n may be sum cute virman scenes also
But for those cute scenes to take place they both need to live in one house...I want manvi to stay back in hrishikesh...far away from Swamini bua

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaimah

But for those cute scenes to take place they both need to live in one house...I want manvi to stay back in hrishikesh...far away from Swamini bua

manvi wont go to chandigarh for sure n virat wont leave her alone so i guess he will stay back(fingers crossed)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22shaimah

shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Syed695

its only u ...i was thinkin the same!!! the plot has made every 1 confused...Confused
but i hope v get lot better virman scenes in future...as in after confession...Day Dreaming
Exactly I want intense romantic scenes...cute eye locks...full on romance...my mum thinks I have gone crazy...lolLOL
shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaimah

manvi wont go to chandigarh for sure n virat wont leave her alone so i guess he will stay back(fingers crossed)
I wish he stays back...hrishikesh is very lucky for virman...and we have so many virman supporters in hrishikesh.
Can't wait for the confession!

preetipc

Aashika_virman Goldie
Aashika_virman
Aashika_virman

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
its better if vadheras and choudary's do virman marriage so that the wedding expenses can be minimized.I mean any ways vanshika's marriage is going to happen.LOL

gothope

Go to top