Users

Frequent Posters

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

πŸ‘awesome kalpana...simply awesome...

i am tapped here in ur collages...😊

😊 let me help you out Tish, you need to get stuck in the new ones later on ... thank you my pics hero x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Cheeni

Aww it's beautiful ...have to catch up on your posts !!

πŸ€— you're back ... missed you !!! thank you x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

its beautiful dii!!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Thank you Divya 😊 x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

kalpana, after logging in, i first check of your PM...really, your work is just fantastic...each n every post makes my heart again to fall in love with arhi...you are fabulous...take a bow!!πŸ‘

πŸ€— Shagun that is the sweetest thing ... wow, I'm so honoured, really πŸ€— thank you x
smashitup thumbnail

Thank you 😊 x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: vkp1989

Nice pics ane caps with beautiful analysis.

πŸ˜ƒ thanks, glad you liked them x
smashitup thumbnail

Thank you 😊 x
nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too Good .

Loved it so.

smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Kalpana.. I love you too..! I am always worried about how to reciprocate your selfless love and attention, thank you seems like such a small word for these dedications and for all that you do for me! You overwhelm me! This compilation is another gem! The depth in those lyrics is such that it makes the beautiful moment on screen even more poignant for all of us! What amazing pictures, the collages wont let me update, cant take my eyes off them! And then the Piano music! Ah.. this update has taken a lot of time!

Voices trapped in yearning, memory trapped in time! Wow! Yes.. Arnav's mute admission and submission, witnessed but not acknowledged by Khushi! Let the yearning grow! The solitude, the dissatisfaction only adding more to it! Arnav who has been hurt and betrayed by the world has turned into this person who cannot express his emotions even if he wants to! But Khushi's riddles and rhymes have an honesty, her love so selfless and pure that he is ready to surrender, to allow himself to feel the depth and the wonder of love! He wont let anything stand in his way now, he wont be denied the love this time, not even by Khushi! So come on, I say, kiss her hard! ❀️

Shweta... "thank you" may well be a small word but it shows me the gratitude in your heart which I know is as far, wide and vast as the Ocean who is trying to come to terms with his love for this fiesty, gentle woman who has become his wife and soul ...

I dedicate my work to you selflessly because it is your love for life & love that inspires me to make them ... it is the least I can do to say "thank you" to you πŸ€—

Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Kalpana,

Updated on Page 2 dear!

sorry for the delay.. my schedule is...