India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Ulta Pulta pairs challenge ??

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I was wondering that JDJ should have one week where they mix the dancer-coreo combinations and pose a challenge to the jodis that they adjust to the new partner in the week and then give out an interesting performance...

I think we can see a lot of interesting performances if something like that happens...

What do you all think? And who knows, if the CVs are reading this, they may actually get this done Tongue

So - also propose from your side, which and all combos would you like to see and why?

Request - Let us all stay on the topic and discuss please Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kash-Siddhi_t_areeb..Roopal..pickachu

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
That's an interesting idea, but the jodis have gotten so accustomed to working with each other that it might be out of their comfort level.

And plus, since that pairing will only be like that for that one week, how can you be sure that the choreographer is giving his/her best. At the end of it all, their jodidaar will be the original one. 
NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
One combination that I would definitely want to see - Deepak being paired with Shibani...

I think Deepak is a wonderful coreographer.. comes up with real nice concepts.. Pratyusha has tried some of them with him (really liked her contemporary), but they have not yet been able to capture MAGIC on stage...

I think Shibani being the wonderful student and dancer that she is, will so a lot of justice to what Deepak gives her.. She is also a very graceful dancer (similarity with Pratyusha) but far more coordinated and versatile..

So - I think we will be able to see fabulous dancing from Deepak - Shibani Tongue

Edited by NoComments - 17 July 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakharadesicrowd

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

That's an interesting idea, but the jodis have gotten so accustomed to working with each other that it might be out of their comfort level.

And plus, since that pairing will only be like that for that one week, how can you be sure that the choreographer is giving his/her best. At the end of it all, their jodidaar will be the original one. 

Good point - This will probably only work if the swapped celeb and coreographer have the fear of getting eliminated together in absence of the new pair not peforming well... And then their other partners getting forcefully paired post the elimination... I am sure no one would want that LOL and hence will give their best... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

Good point - This will probably only work if the swapped celeb and coreographer have the fear of getting eliminated together in absence of the new pair not peforming well... And then their other partners getting forcefully paired post the elimination... I am sure no one would want that LOL and hence will give their best... Wink

haha, that's a good idea! ;D But a bit extreme, I've gotta say. It might go against their contract
But yes, I do agree. Deepak's choreography is getting wasted. I love the fact that Pratyusha has the potential to do better, but she lacks greatly in her energy level.
NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

haha, that's a good idea! ;D But a bit extreme, I've gotta say. It might go against their contract
But yes, I do agree. Deepak's choreography is getting wasted. I love the fact that Pratyusha has the potential to do better, but she lacks greatly in her energy level.

Basically depends on the PH on how they value contracts, and what they want to tweak... We can only hold unconstrained discussions here, and generate ideas that may be different and interesting Big smile
IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
salmaaan and gia?
gurmeet and alisha?
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
this will be a great concept
it will be very interesting to see how they do adjust with each other
also they will get to know of each other's weakness and strong points too which will help in competition and will make it more tough

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NoComments

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index