India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan all set to make a cardinal mistake

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Love is built on trust and not by hiding things from one another. Mohan was all set to tell about the MR incident first to Megha and then to the Vyases at the end of today's episode. But Guru I think will somehow convince him otherwise and Mohan will end up hiding it. Wrong decision, Crime Reporter - you are actually setting yourself up to commit the crime of bigamy if you feel that you can hide things and go on to marry Megha while you are still married to Riddima. But it possibly wont come to that as I dont expect any channel (not even Sudhirji with his DSB theory) to actually show an act of bigamy on screen. So obviously the evil forces would get together - Renu, Indu and Sapna and spill the beans to Megha after the TRP enhancing Sangeet episode on Friday gets over. And as a result Mohan Bhatnagar would possibly risk losing Megha forever. So I just hope that he has the moral fortitude to come clean with her right now. Unless of course Cvs decides to continue on its own frivolous mode where Megha forgives Mohan as easily as Riddima gave up Mohan and no hue and cry is made by either of the two ladies. By their current Las Vegas approach to marriage, CVs may even go the whole hog and get MM married and keep the MR incident reveal as a future marital discord track.

So what do we feel about this - should Mohan confide in Megha right now or carry on as per Guru's advise and 'aage ki aage dekhenge' ?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aminakhanpakshikkkap00rCarabelli5sitammabsingapurychweetu

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
May b it sounds awkard but Megha is surely going to react in dis incident-she wil insist Mohan not to break the Marriage...what if Mohan gets a proper discussion wid Riddhima n legally divorce her...in the meantime Mohan can buy some time from Megha in any excuse but can do the engagement...
Susheta IF-Dazzler
Susheta
Susheta

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
M sure mohan vl b restles tl he tels megha bt m quite sure cv's wnt let hm tel it tl d mariage is dne. . They wnt to cmpletly trample hs chr .
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
When TRP and channel start deciding the tracks, no character will be spared. 

In any other serial, mohan's character would not revealed that he did mistake in Amar case reporting initially. He would have revealed it later after getting proofs in favor and he can escape from blame of wrong reporting. Now he is no more the same mohan. 

Infact mohan's earlier truthful character is inconvenient for TV serial CVs or TRP. All the serials run on hiding some truth or the other and then revealing to each person one by one with high points and special episodes. So they changed his character like all the TV heroes who hide truth for some stupid reason or on somebody's insistence. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Only day before he blamed manav as fraud and was feeling proud to bring his truth out and questioning him for hiding things from megha and Vyas family

Simple question in only one night he is also going to do same thing...what happened Mohan bhaiya apni Bari aayi to abate Daal kaa bhav pata chal Gaya...har najaayiz jaayiz Ho Gaya?

Pratik Bhi Bol deta I am not happy with prerna...so I don't concider her as my wife and that's why I wanted to have megha in my life...to kyaa woh galat se sahi Ho jaataa?

If you want to justify any wrong thing there are thousand of excuses you will find...but if you want to tell truth...you will not even find one chance..irony of such a crapy dramas"...

I am ready to accept that he arrived rids because situations were like that...(though not so practical there is always way out if you look for)

If he accept rids as wife three lives would be destroyed I believe that and if any relation become stagnant one must end it rather keep decaying in it...and that's the reason now a days divorce rate is higher ...so still I don't find it bad or immoral...as it common in society where couple after spending half there life getting divorce for frivolous reasons...

But he is not informing megha that's the biggest crime he will do mr.crimereporter 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSilentsoul

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Zandu,no point in expecting that Mohan will reveal anything to megha before marriage...The channel will not allow that...I am yet to see a very decent and idealistic lead in any show..all have so many unpardonable flaws,esp after a few months after their entry.As to bigamy,BV,one of the lead serials in colors channel has been showing it for the past one year...without any qualms...only 2 days ago,jagya and anandi got divorced.
kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Mohan's character has been ruined in one single episode - when he married Ridz.

fairyjade

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I am deeply saddened at the way they are treating Mohan's character for ridiculous TRPs Cry. If he hides, then thats the last straw in his character butchering!
I loved Mohan's character like he really existed and by getting him married to Ridz, they snapped that connection out of me. Now with him hiding the truth from Megha, I will start hating him!!

bsingapury

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index