Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah he is so sweet and innocent today. I think Anasji is giving his best, I was wondering how come he act like he doesn't know English at all. I think it's bit tough to behave or act like you don't know something when u personally know that . Hats off to him. He is so much into the character.
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds adorable! *pinch pinch* <<runs to watch episode>>😆
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chalo  Naina, SurYa romance ki scope kum hai toh kya hua! Hum apne Sur babu se kaam chalaa lenge! He is back to being his sweet, innocent, adorable self!

What is this maaro,  taaro Suraj ka fight between you Billies🤣! Sambhaalo apne aapko! Abhi yeh haal hai toh Black suit ke baad kya hogaa!  I hope I don't have to become the referee  for a wrestling match or something  here😆😆

Edited by Deebz - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Poor guy...so simple and so sweet.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Post McEyes

Include me too in this Suraj adoration club...  Hai mai maari jawa...
Suraj's innocence, sweetness, vulnerability is so touching and adorable ...

Anas did a great job of emoting Suraj's feelings of nervousness, of a guy trying to speak in a foreign language and of a guy working to do his best...

I just loved this epi ... the show is maintaining its quality...  and the actors are doing fabulous as well Bhabho and Bhabhasa teasing each other regarding the bedding was so entertaining as well.

Loved it all ...
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sadhana --Can't agree with you better! Anas is simply brilliant.He soo much more deserves all the appreciations and awards than he is currently getting.It's as it a challenge to play a non-dominant hero while all the other main-leads enjoy hero-worship.Anas is doing a commendable job in making us all love and adore a guy like Suraj.It's amazing the way he still manages to steal the screen-space among strong,dominant characters like Sandhya and Bhabo.

@Nishaji - Dekhiye dekhiye,mhare Surajsa ko dekhiye..He's soo outta of the world.He comes directly from "gentleman Britain" period,only he doesn't know english.😆

@Deebz--haan,SurYa nahi toh kya,Suraj hi sahi🤣Black suit wala din will be a histroric day for DABH😆Thank god,atleast you volunteered for being a referee instead of being a competitior yourself🤣

@Fathima -Indeed simple and sweet😊

@Juna -- You are welcome to Suraj adoration clubji!! Yeah,Anas is a class-act.I am short of words now!The episode in itself was pretty great too.TRP's reflecting the fact too!🥳
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisscoolEyes

Farha,jo ji mein aaye karle,apna hi chora hai 😆Wah Wah Sejaldi,kya perfect song boli!!

Arre haan yaar Ami,yahan pe toh bahut competition hai!! Sandy will be  all JEALOUS!!😆

I love to compete my induction coil.. I enjoy challenges at a time its being unfold. Let's play "Mhaaro Suraj...Mhaaro Suraj" game.😉 🥳
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
oye..chal.. there is no game vame.. Woh Mharoo Suraj hai..phul and phinaaal 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisscoolEyes

oye..chal.. there is no game vame.. Woh Mharoo Suraj hai..phul and phinaaal 

Oye chal Phoot.. Hataa sawan ki ghataa...😡 😡 😡
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Mujhko hataa sawan ki ghataa bolti hai!!😡😡 Tujhe paata na hai tu kis cheez se paanga le rahi hai!Chal abhi,bacchi samajh ke maaf kar deti hoon