SurajG!! Hay main vari jawan!

Posted: 11 years ago
SurajG practicing

"Myselff Su..Suraj Rathi,I am from Phuskar Rajasthan.Mmm My speciality in sweets jjj jaise jalebiya,mawe ki mithai.kaam karna mera kaam hi nahi hai,ye mera shok hai meri pooja hai like God.I am here to give my huundred percent."

Oh my god,didn't he look so dashing,real,simple and chweeet πŸ˜his smiles in between and his apprehension at times, his stammering ,his innocence everything is soo chweet. Hay main vari jawan. 
Haaaye, yes, he looked shooo cute today. Just wanted to pinch his cheeks! πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ
Anas looked really good in the turquoise-y color! Can't wait to see him in blackkk πŸ˜
Yes, Mhaaro Suraj looked so adorable n dashing.. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Priya_SD

Haaaye, yes, he looked shooo cute today. Just wanted to pinch his cheeks! πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ even I had the same thought!πŸ˜†
Anas looked really good in the turquoise-y color! Can't wait to see him in blackkk πŸ˜ yeah,planning to open a Suraj in Black thread LOL

Originally posted by ami_dabh

Yes, Mhaaro Suraj looked so adorable n dashing.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sab kuch toh theek hai par tharoo Suraj naahi, Mharoo Suraj hai🀣
Pinch! Nay nay...i wanted to kiss! ;-)
How can someone look so innocent..so sweet!
Chel chabilo natkhat Sooraj, couldn't agree more, he looked so cute whilst saying all those lines in his own style. I can't wait to see him in that black suit haye mhara ramji when that day comes I don't know what will happen to all of us. I am humming that song now, ankhiyon se goli marey ladka kamal hayey
Naina -- Look at Sejaldi.. She isnt maari jawan but she is already 'dubi jawan' in Suraj. LOL.

Sejaldi -- You all already 'whistling' on Suraj n above that song 'akhiyo vala' aaye haye.. Hua chokra jawan re..
Girls Gone Wild seeing Suraj in today's epi 🀣
Farha,jo ji mein aaye karle,apna hi chora hai πŸ˜†Wah Wah Sejaldi,kya perfect song boli!!

Arre haan yaar Ami,yahan pe toh bahut competition hai!! Sandy will be  all JEALOUS!!πŸ˜†

@Timepass -yeah, everyone goone crazy!πŸ˜†