Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

OS A life without my love (Page 6)

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Part 4:
5 Hour had passed Maanvi and Madan Chachu had finally reach Chandighar. Maanvi and Madan Chachu went to the hospital, Maanvi had run to see Virat  when Jeevika stops Maanvi "Maanu stop before you go and see Virat I want to show you something." Maanvi could not understand why Jeevika was stopping her to go and see Virat. "But Di let me see Virat is okay." But Jeevika was adamant that she was gone show Virat reality to Maanvi, how he has suffered in the past 6 months. Jeevika take Maanvi hand, Maanvi was confused "Di what you doing where you taking me?" Jeevika said in farm voice "Maanu just be quiet and come with me." Jeevika took Maanvi in the car and drove home...

Then Maanvi said "Di why have you brought me home, is Virat home already." Then Jeevika said "No but there something I need show you it important." By this time Maanvi got annoyed and said "What more important then Virat life?" Then Jeevika turn around and said "This about Virat" Then Jeevika took Maanvi in Virat room and turn on the light. Maanvi was shocked to see show many empty bottles of Vodka there was a least 20 bottles and 20 bottles which where not open in the cabin. Maanvi was speech less "Di what all this Vodka bottles in Virat room, I thought he does not drink." Then Jeevika had tears in eyes and said "Maanvi since you had refused your love for Virat he has been drinking this poison..." Maanvi was shocked what has happen to Virat, as Jeevika continue "You know Maanu Virat had promised that he never return in your life but he has been lost in life, his life has become a big darkness." Maanvi had tears in eyes and could not believe what she was hearing Virat her love loss against life. As Jeevika continue "Maanu you know Virat does not eat anything all he does is drink. Today he had accident due drink driving the motor bike. Thank god there won't bad injury but." Maanvi felt really bad she hurt Virat so much, then Maanvi say "But what?". Then Jeevika had put her hand on Maanvi shoulder to comfort her and said "The doctor said that Virat liver has been damage quite badly but it can be treat if stop drinking, but if does not it will be dangers for his life." Maanvi was shocked to her this and thought "Oh my god what have I done, unintentionally I have become caused of Virat life which has been ruin..." As Jeevika put her hand together and say's "Maanu please save Virat I beg you, he need your love and support." Then Maanvi feel bad and hold Jeevika hand then say's "Please di, don't do this I know that I have made a mistake but I will fix it." Then Jeevika smiles and thought "I knew Maanvi you will melt one day." Then Maanvi and Jeevika hugged.

Then Jeevika takes Maanvi to hospital just as Virat regain conscious. Maanvi walked in Virat room while Viren, Chachu and Jeevika wait outside to give Virat and Maanvi some space. Maanvi went up Virat and hold his hand then said "I am so sorry Virat for all the pain I caused you?" As tears rolled down Maanvi face and Virat open his eyes was shocked to see Maanvi in front of him...Virat thought "Is this a dream." But then Maanvi spoke "Virat you okay.?" Virat knew it was not a dream, but then Virat got annoyed and said "Maanvi what you doing here? I thought you did not want see my face ever again." Maanvi felt bad as tear rolled down her face and said "Virat I am so sorry for all the things I put you through." Then Virat smiled and said "Oh I get it you feeling pity for me, now I got accident you felt sorry for me." Then Maanvi said "Please Virat don't say that, I love you..." Virat could not believe what he was hearing, he laugh and said "Yeh right you love me it a joke." Then Maanvi went closed to Virat and said "No this no joke Virat I love, I always have. There was not one day I have not miss you..." Virat realised that Maanvi was being true to him and he just hug Maanvi...Virat said "Love you to? I have miss you my lioness."

Outside the room Chachu, Jeevika and Viren smiled and proud that they have brought two love birds together.

That the end of my story I hope you enjoy it, please leave your comments thanks.

Edited by indian10 - 18 July 2012 at 11:48am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sidhant_jaasz_25-princess-nishi12345tulip.floraIPKKND_Pyaarscreen22js1234NivFemiristaysha1989Aashika_virmansweetdollashitaBrunoMarsalicemathgirl_rockssudi_4m_kolpinky.paddaKanwal_chohanlove_never_dies.Anastasia....Jes...

girl_rocks IF-Dazzler
girl_rocks
girl_rocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
aww the cutest update...thnk u for pm and continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indian10

sweetdollashita Goldie
sweetdollashita
sweetdollashita

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
wowww...super amazing