Posted: 11 years ago
it was sooo sad but still aussum continue soon

Nice start! PM me once you continue! :)
Nice one and continue asap😃 Thanks for the pm😊
Part 3:
"Jiju how did this happen? I have told Virat so many time in the past no to drive fast but he never listen or learn." Maanvi said to Viren in concerning voice and she had tears rolling down her cheek. Viren could sense the love Maanvi had for Virat which she could hide from the world but not from him. Viren reply in calm voice "Maanvi don't worry Virat is fine he just has few injury which the doctor are look into." Maanvi then said "I don't care Jiju I am coming to see Virat." Then Maanvi put the phone down, then Madan Chachu had come in and saw Maanvi crying "Maanu what happen why you crying?" Then Maanvi just hugged Madan Chachu and said "Chachu Virat had accident please take me to Chandighar right now?" Then Madan Chachu had calm down Maanvi and said "Calm down Maanu I'll take you to Chandigar." Then Madan Chachu had packed his things and help Maanvi pack her things then they left for Chandighar...Madan Chachu was fully aware that Maanvi had feeling for Virat and understood them that why he did not object taking Maanvi to Chandighar.

Then the doctor come out of the OTT room and said "Viren don't worry Virat fine he just has a few injury which he have treated so there no tension there but." Viren and Jeevika looked concern, then Viren reply "But what doctor?" Then doctor said "Due to the excusive drinking in the past few months, it has damage Virat liver which can be treated but if he continue like this then there will be a danger to Virat life." Viren and Jeevika was shattered hearing this and for the first time Viren had broken down into tears. Viren said to Jeevika "You know Jeevika I was 8 years old and Virat was 6 year old when my father had passed away. I promise my father that I would take care of Virat. But I have fail Virat seam to be slipping away from me..." Viren could not see Virat any more in pain, and Jeevika could not see either Viren or Virat in pain and she said "Viren ji  don't worry god will make thing better I promise." Then Jeevika thought "Enough is enough I have make Maanu see sense that she has made the biggest mistake of her life rejecting Virat love. Virat who love Maanu truly, I understand Maanu is looking at Virat future but unintentionally Maanu has ruin Virat present. But not any more I promise you Virat you get your love. You will get Maanvi because only Maanvi can get you out this...As Maanvi is Virat's life."
Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago
Amazing OS!!
Waiting for the next part..
it is really very very aussum it is tremendous but y u r ending it so soon plzzz make it longer
Good update😃😊 I am in a hurry so short comment hope u don't mind😊
Originally posted by Nivluvsvirman

Good update😃😊 I am in a hurry so short comment hope u don't mind😊
no problem I understand you have work or college or uni or school...I understand everyone busy so I don't mind short comments.
gud update...thnx 4 d pm...
JeeY!
I am so happy, Jeevika is the  only
one that can get Maanvi realise her
mistake.