deepa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 mostly i cant watch MB at 8:30 so i watch on net or when ever i get time ...as today i only read MU and got to know Madhu accepted Mukund prop and this was very upsetting i know nothing of this type will happenbut i dint want that Mukund at any point can say to Madhu that you ditched me  or say anything to her ... when once Madhu told Mukund that she does not love him after that when this prop came Madhu should have stick to her answer and should know that when she so clearly told NO then also this prop from his home is not a signal of good ... i am not liking the it and there are many more things which i cant write in words as i am bad in writing but i cant stand all this. many are saying that later she will be with RK as it is RK and Madhu story but that does mean that we see what ever they show us even Madhu does not know much about Mukund and she said yes . OMG i am upset
please give your views
Edited by deepa02 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I'm not liking this track but the CVs must have done this for a reason. Madhu is a very simple girl with no ambition so in her eyes a guy like Mukund is perfect bcz he's also a simple guy. And she would rather marry someone like him than someone like RK who's very snobbish. But don't worry dear, I'm sure there's going to be a new twist in the upcoming episodes. 
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
r u kidding me??? we ALL are hating this NEW track, arghhh  Edited by backy - 11 years ago
deepa02 thumbnail
i know that there is no ...  Madhu and Mukund ...together but the point is why to say yes
ok she is a simple girl with simple dream but just think
1) she knows Mukund just for few days
2)when she said no to Mukund why next day or in 2 days this props from his home (if i was place              of her i would find it very fishy )
3) Madhu knows Mukund's moms views for her ... how can she let that thing so soon his mom even question her upbringing , she was faking his son sickness for money if she did not she should have think about it 
there are more things but 
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: deepa02

i know that there is no ...  Madhu and Mukund ...together but the point is why to say yes
ok she is a simple girl with simple dream but just think
1) she knows Mukund just for few days
2)when she said no to Mukund why next day or in 2 days this props from his home (if i was place              of her i would find it very fishy )
3) Madhu knows Mukund's moms views for her ... how can she let that thing so soon his mom even question her upbringing , she was faking his son sickness for money if she did not she should have think about it 
there are more things but 

point👍🏼
xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Madhubala is not sure if she loves Mukund. I think she was thinking that she can live with Mukund as his wife. Don't worry; Madhubala hasn't told Mukund's mother yes yet. There will probably be lots of drama before they get married or they might not get married at all!
Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think may be RK's plan is to let Madhu fall for Mukund first..
And when Madhu will start dreaming about Mukund then he will again bribe mukund's mom to break up the relationship to hurt her feelings...
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dnt like mukund and madhu sun ke hi mujhe gussa aata hai !!!
CV plz change track soon!!
chinky353 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just hope this track will be cleared up soon!! :D
deepa02 thumbnail
its soo irritating to see this track idk but i cant take it and its also not convincing