Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

a question to all international viewers (Page 14)

mina1990 Newbie
mina1990
mina1990

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hi, I'm also not from India.. but I can understand hindi also thru watching hindi movies. So, i can understand if pp talking. I live in Germany but I do not have STAR Plus, so i watched this serial thru internet.
I knew sanaya from mjht and i have seen the promos of IPKKND, so it atracted me also and of course
Barun Sobti's Looks killed me...so now I spend all my time at this Forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetihere

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Awww u guys are warming my heart with all the love u give this show ...i will think twice before disliking an episode/section coz i has so made so many fans so obviously the show rocks!

Chillygirl, did i tell u i love ur post...i did eh Embarrassed well hee hee hee...look i am stalking it again!

Edited by preetihere - 18 July 2012 at 11:48am
-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by R66725

Live in France, my parents are from srilanka ( so no indianLOLLOL).
I didn't understand hindi at all before watching IPKKND !! Now i can watch the show without subBig smileBig smile

Well so the question that remains is how did u find the show?

After a long time, hope you're still interested !!
Well I found this show perchance LOL
I was on youtube, and saw a VM on one of my favourite song, so I watched it.
First I didn't get interested, 
but the next day I watched it again
I was curious of the serial
went to wikipedia
fell in love
still madly in love with IPKKND 

LOLLOL

I have watched almost 200 episodes in 3 days LOLLOL

sorry I replied to you after so much time !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krisrama

hajara786 Groupbie
hajara786
hajara786

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

well i am an international viewer

i am Pakistani  and i understand Hindi. I've been watching SP for quite a while now so thats how i got to know the show.

However, my cousin is half Pakistani and half English (her dad is English)and she doesn't understand Hindi at all. One day i was telling her about ipkknd and she started watching it for 2-3 days and her dad thought it was stupid and told her to stop watching it .Now she watches it everyday on the computer and if she misses an episode she will always ask me about what happens when we go to school the next day and she will then catch up on the episode later.

i found that really sweet and shocking when she started watching it because she probably hadn't even known there was a channel called star pus or a show called ipkknd

hajara786 Groupbie
hajara786
hajara786

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hajara786

well i am an international viewer

i am Pakistani  and i understand Hindi. I've been watching SP for quite a while now so thats how i got to know the show.

However, my cousin is half Pakistani and half English (her dad is English)and she doesn't understand Hindi at all. One day i was telling her about ipkknd and she started watching it for 2-3 days and her dad thought it was stupid and told her to stop watching it .Now she watches it everyday on the computer and if she misses an episode she will always ask me about what happens when we go to school the next day and she will then catch up on the episode later.

i found that really sweet and shocking when she started watching it because she probably hadn't even known there was a channel called star pus or a show called ipkknd

but i have always been in love with barun sanaya and the show my day goes so rubbish on weekends because its not on on the weekends

delancy Groupbie
delancy
delancy

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Know no Hindi and this is the first Indian soap I've ever seen.
I live in the U.S. in Illinois and I happen upon IPKKND by accident while on youtube.   And I will FOREVER be grateful for whoever posted the first video I saw.
preity4lyfe Senior Member
preity4lyfe
preity4lyfe

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I don't know hindi and live in Florida in the USA. I love hindi movies, while  searching for one on YouTube I found IPKKND. The english subtitles were very helpful and now I watch because I love everything about tthe show. IPKKND is the best show ever!!!!

fatim28 Senior Member
fatim28
fatim28

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
i live in Paris but I used to watch indian movies since i am 5. So now I understand the language. I found out about IPKKND IN YT

Go to top