Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i am from way over on the other side of the world

in the caribbean 

i dont get that channel in my country but i found out about the show on IF - i love IF and am always around. 
I dont know an ounce of hindi so i depend heavily on the written updates and the subtitles put up by nipun.

Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i don't know how but, i was just watching some old scenes of Maan and Geet and accidently i clicked on one of Arshi's love scene. i think the scene took place at the beginning of the show, where Arnav pulls Khushi's pearly dori and i got interested and now i'm a regular follower of IPKKND!
vini09 thumbnail
I have indian roots and live in New York. I can understand hindi 50% of the time. I love IPPKND so much and can't wait for the new episodes every day. The show come on the international channel in NY which I don't have so I watch it every day on the internet. love barun and sanaya
alexandrak_rd thumbnail
I don't speak hindi, I don't have Indian roots. I'm latina, from Peru specific.
I wanthed the show with subs but I still wake up every day at 7:30am to watch the live streaming online all the way from India.

This show has taught me some hindi so I do catch some words when I watch it w/o subtitles...but during the Rabba Ve's you don't need subtitles so during those I understand perfectly what is going on ;p

I learned about the show from my Indian roommate. I fell in love with it and now I can't stop watching it or thinking about it. 

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am from US and watch IPK both online and In my TV.
I know Hindi so I don't qualify but FYI I don't watch any other shows. My MOM IN LAW visited me last year and I subscribed some Hindi channels for her. She is addicted to these soaps and one day while she was watching I saw the promo of this show and loved it. I started from the very first epi and completely hooked. I don't watch any other soaps . Never ever.
IPK rocksEdited by trina2010 - 11 years ago
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I live in Indonesia...no india roots,but i know little urdu.
First i watched ipkknd on star utsav,but it make me curious to watch from 1st episode.so i search it from youtube..but recently i watch it live on star plus on my ipad...and yes now the show telecast here..
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
me I don't know hindi i live in USA.
my parents doesn't knows hindi at all.
my parents are from nepal soo when i went there some people told me about hindi series and ipkknd then somehow when i was typing something on google i found this forum then i made a account on this forum.
i read WU soo.
arshi expressions says it all๐Ÿ˜ณ
rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hmm nice question i am fond of geet after geet i though i had  to watch a show for engtertment I know Sananya & begin to watch it for Sananya now falls for ArShi. 

I watch it on youtube Everyday Do i have to tell how much love this show 

i have all the qualification for your question & I watch Hindi Movies with subtitle for ages so I know Hindi not pretty well but i know so r u happy
Punkin22 thumbnail
I am 5th generation Texan (US) not Indian and never heard  Hindi spoken until 10 months ago.  I watch first Bollywood movie called Marigold with Salman Khan and loved it with singing and dancing. 

That lead me to other Bollywood Movies then I added Star Plus to tv package to see 4 Bollywood Movies a week and then one day saw IPKKND.  I was hooked within 3 days.  I loved IPKKND but no one to talk with me because my family thinks I am NUTS.  Found IF a week later and it is my second home.

I watch online first even though I still speak no Hindi then I watch at night so I have english subtitles. 
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
loverofsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i live is australia and it doesnt telecast here so have to watch on youtube..:) 
No indian root but knows hindi quiet well due to going to madrasa (whrree i leant bit of urdu..and most importantly learn by watching bollywood movies..๐Ÿ˜Š...and i love this show and i haver never watched any show daily...:)))))))))this is the only show i love to the core..:)))and btw i get to know about this show thru my fri..:)))))))))