Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Mission: Win Uday's heart back!

Add123 Senior Member
Add123
Add123

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Hello Lovely People Big smile

I know I have been off scene for a while Embarrassed Sorry ... I was actually out of town due to my cousin's wedding ... and now that I am back ... I can do some analysis Wink 

Today's episode started off with Jay trying to convince UV to move on and forget Manyata, haha LOL She thought her plan finally worked Thumbs Down But it didn't Wink The whole reason Uday is flirting, sweet-talking to her ... is because ... He wants to make Manyata jealous Wink Well duhh! He still loves her ... Big smile Jay's an idiot but not a fool Shocked 

She realises the fact that Uday's only flirting with her to get Manyata jealous, but she's soo cheap ... for her the saying "Something's better than Nothing" works perfectly when it comes to Uday ...Angry

Jay once again thinks she's a clever chic ... that knows what's going on and everything's according to her childish plan ... but what she doesn' realise is ... that the game she's playing is only leading to her being the pawn in the came, in a way she's using her own emotions to win something that she can never have i.e. Uday! Embarrassed 

Uday says ... that Jay has the ability to turn cold food hot LOL You got that right ... Hot with fire burning within her from jealousy ... Wink

LOL VB ... is awesome! LOL Jay should actually go sell this magical plate of her's ... or maybe she should try sitting on it ... I'd love to see her pichwara on fire ROFL Sorry for the rude thought, couldn't help it LOLEmbarrassed 

I love Manyata's comeback Clap "It's called mannerisms" ... amm honey ... I think it's called "Desperate measures to get you jealous" Wink 

Brijraj actually thinks he's more responsible than Manyata? Confused Amm. Dude, remember you once were on the verge of selling Devgadh to Peter Pan ...Sorry, I mean Mr.Peter ... if it weren't for Uday ... you'd have to be sleeping on the roads ... Angry

Okay so getting back to Jay ... "research" ? seriously??? Angry LOL  You say you know Uday soo well ... you also claim to know him inside out ... yet you don't know what his favourite food is, and what are his favourite flowers??? Confused 

And then you tell your Letters (K and L) to go research ...

Next thing you know, You'd see them google it LOL "What are Uday's favourite flowers?" ... Tongue 

Google:- "Just when you think questions won't get any crazier, They do *Sigh* ... let's get to work, but first find out who this Uday is" Embarrassed

Enough of my blabbering ... let's get to the star scene of the day which I believe was Manyata and Uday's convo Big smile

Manyata is trying to confront Uday ... but for the first time I don't see her selfish or complaining about how he's treating her like an invisible ...

She's concerned about him, claiming to burn fire in her, but while doing so he's also hurting himself, because he's the one nearest to fire, getting burnt too ...

Though he's flirting with Jay, his sole purpose is for Manyata to witness it ... even when he's claiming to not care about her existence ... she's the center of his every action ... Wink 

Manyata knows this ... she knows he's only doing what he's doing to hurt her ... Jay mistakes this as his hate for Manyata, but Manyata knows he's doing this to make her realise her love for him ... Smile 

True lovers, never turn into haters ... if they do, the love was never true. Big smile 

And we KNOW for the fact that Uday's love for Manyata, was his first love, was his passion, his obssession, his only goal in life ... the fuel to his engine ... it was pure, and only love for Uday is now the only cure.

So then if his love was true, then how can he hate Manyata? How can he forget his love for her due to some small misunderstanding, yes! I agree it hurt him a lot, and his anger towards her is very well justified ... and even if it is "Hate" ...

Hate resides only where there is love! Big smile 

And Manyata knows this, but she's scared that Uday might get so involved in his hatred he might forget his love and move on, here's where she fails to see ...

That it's hard for a person to forget one's first crush, and here this is a matter of first love, to forget it is not easy but impossible Wink 

So Uday's love is in there ...I loved Manyata's dialogue of how he's hiding his wounds behing a wall that he's building, but this wall will not let his wounds heal ... amazing writers, loved this Clap

Remember Manyata: "Uday is yet building the wall" he has not "Built it yet" ... don't give up, it's never too late! Big smile

Komal is right, The only way Manyata can win everyone's heart is via Uday, even before ... whenever Uday was by Manyata's side, she had no worries ... she was strong, and she knew all is well Smile 

Now that Uday's not by her side, she has fallen weak ... she's alone ... she's indeed a "One-Man-Army" ... and her Mission is to win Uday's heart Wink 

When you fight fire with fire you get more fire ... but when you fight Love with Love ... what will you get? Duh! Love Wink 

And that is what Komal is telling her to do Big smile 

Manyata doesn't need to plan and plot like Jay does to win Uday, Uday's already hers ... she just has to make sure he knows that ... she has to win his heart back ... and she needs no conspiracies for that ... she only needs to show her love to him, crystal clear so he could see through her heart, that it is only him that lives in that heart and no one else Wink 

The precap seems to be awesome Wink Can't wait for tomorrow's episode Big smile Jay maybe dancing with Uday, his body maybe there ... but his heart, eyes, and mind are where Manyata is ... you can clearly see him watching her Wink So yes, Unnati is with Manyata, along with VB Dancing Unnati is also aware that the only way to save her dada from the pain, is to reunite him with Manyata Wink She's right, Uday was always bold and proud of his love,he flaunted his love like it was his honour, and it's time for Manyata to do the same, she needs to prove that Uday maybe a bachelor, but he's still destined to be with her and only her! Wink And I think the sole reason why she's wearing the same outfit that she wore at Jay's soo called crowning party ... when she walked, hand in hand with Uday down the steps before all ... is because Uday had gifted her this outfit, we got the zip scene with this outfit, and an absolute beautiful first ManVeer dance Wink And as you can see Uday looked at her and he had the flashback of that day Big smile So guys, this party is not only celebrating Uday's singleton, it's also celebrating the return of ManVeer Party

What time is it? Party time!Party Celebrations, Congratulations, ManVee happening, Love brewing, Chemistry flaming, Jay burning, and DEK rocking! Clap

I know we all are very sad reading the much hated articles stating the end of DEK Cry  I don't know what am I going to do without DEK, I guess I'll have to write loads of FFs, OSs ...etc. to stay intact with this forumOuch, I love you all sooo muchHug, but I have faith in my fellow DEKians ... we have all it takes to get what we want, like how we got our ManVeer Wink  We can and Inshallah WILL make sure that we give and try our level bests to not let DEK end sooo soon ... Do what ever it takes guyz, DON'T GIVE UP! Big smile 

Ohh and those not happy seeing Ashish in an other serial starring opposite another girl, we can't expect to see Ashish with Priyal in every soap can we? Smile Atleast we'll get to see Ashish, and he won't be invisible to the industry after DEK Wink We should be happy we'll see him atleast, and I'm sure he's got the charm of acting that can make the chemistry between him and the new girl work, He's an amazing actor, and I hope he gets more offers ... Infact he should be offered to work in Bollywood Big smile 

Don't give up guyz, remember everything is fair is love and war, and this is Love, and War ... Both ... our love for DEK, and our war to not let DEK end! Wink 

Long Live DEK, DEK zindabad! Big smileHeart

That's all I have to blabber about today, Hope this wasn't a rant Embarrassed 

Do hit "Like" if you liked this Big smile and do leave comments Wink 

Love You All Loads Hug

P.S. Don't ever think I don't value your comments and praises for me, tbh they mean the world to me, but it's the lack of time I have that keeps me from replying back to your comments, and most the time I visit IF from my phone, so it's very hard to comment from there, but always remember I always read all your comments, and cherish every word of them Big smile Thankyou all for the love you have given me, please keep it comming, I love the feeling of being loved for my work LOLHug

Cheerz.

:-ADDEN-:

Edited by Add123 - 17 July 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikrmrythumbalina...Rohitha...2012titliSALESHNIprernadeKavitaKumari-TellyPrincess-wendy25Inkpen4877Simran234ShazzieFireNIcePriya_SD-JEHAN-mayonaarryline-TeriMalang-sunflower52pia.rahafia21-RK_Ki_Biwi-..IshqShava..Roze12sajni786..oishu.....navina...carisma2Supernatural_10-BerryCharm-

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post AddenStar

Comments on J were ROFL.VB was fab today with his one linerLOL

You actually gave an insight all over again that Manveer are bound to be togetherEmbarrassed,But this channel is playing spoilsports by cutting short thei journey which has just startedOuch

Nevertheless hoping against hopes that our show gets savedSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikAdd123...navina...

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
ADDI, HugHug LONG TIME HAAN. WHERE WERE YOU ? I MISS YOUR POSTS SO MUCH. IT GIVES ME A RELIEF FROM DEK ENDING NEWS.CryCry SOMETIME, I THINK NOW, IN MY LIFE I'LL NEVER ADDICTED WITH ANY INDIAN SHOW EMOTIONALLY.Cry
YES IT'S TRUE THAT EVERY SHOW ENDS AT A POINT. I'M NOT SAD BECOZ OF DEK'S ENDING. I'M UPSET  BECOZ WHICH WE WANT FROM 9 MONTHS THEY GIVE US IN LAST 2 EPISODES.
WE WANT TO  SEE PROPER  LOVE STORY OF MANVEER NOT IN A RUSH. I ALSO DON'T LIKE SERIAL WHICH RUNNING FROM MANY YEARS.Dead WE SAW FROM LAST 9 MONTHS ONLY AKASH, THAN AKASH MISSING, AKASH  RETURNS( MUMMY RETURNSROFL), AKASH JAAP, INSULT OF UV FROM MONIYA & NOW WHEN TIME COMES TO BLOSSOM LOVE BETWEEN BOTH LOVE BIRDS TOH THEY PACK THEIR BEGS &  SAY ALVIDA ALVIDA HUM TOH CHALEIN PARDES HUM PARDESI HO GAYE.LOL
MY  WISH TO SEE A BLOSSOM OF LOVE STORY SAB DHARA KA DHARA REH GAYA.Cry

AWESOME POST ADDI, TODAY'S EPISODE WAS THE BASE FOR TOMORROW'S EPISODE. PRECAP WAS BLOODY BRILLIANTBlushing. LOVE THE PRECAP.Heart PAIN, LOVE ,  ANGER IN UV'S EYES FOR MANYATA. JUST LOVE IT.

Add123sunflower52...navina...

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
awesom!!
This mission looks simple but a real tough nut to crack..Coz here UV is pretending nd trying to hate his love ,sometimes pretention is tougher than reality its tough for both of them manyata to get her love back coz dis tym its hard for her to make him realise she truely loves nd values him on other hand its even tougher for UV to make M jealous in dis process he is hurting himself.hating manyata isnt meant for UVs heart which only knw to love manyata unconditionally nd unlimited

Nd yes love makes it way to the right person ...
Lets wait bck see how dis war of hearts gonna be ..it'd be a crackling nd passionate war ;)

Add123-RK_Ki_Biwi-...navina...

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
hey adden...so finally u r back..missed u..
awesome episode and awesome post...love u and ur posts alot...
i will miss ur posts alottt!!!
don't know how to react...we should celebrate that we are getting manveer or sad that DEK is ending...
just wanna quote some lines here...for manayta

"The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more it will be worth to you once you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. Most great things don't come easy, but they are worth waiting for and fighting for."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123...navina...

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

don't know how to react...we should celebrate that we are getting manveer or sad that DEK is ending...

"The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more it will be worth to you once you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. Most great things don't come easy, but they are worth waiting for and fighting for."

Hay Jehan  what the lines I have already copied , am gonna use them in my FF LOL

I hope u wont claim me for copyright issues Ouch

Adden am gonna miss u too pls do keep coming on this forum as I am more of a kuen ka medhak...as DEK forum is my kuan and I shana its medhak.LOL

But then as DEK well seems to be drying so I am thinking to reincarnate myself into a whale LOL

-Ayaan-Add123-JEHAN-

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by -JEHAN-

Hay Jehan  what the lines I have already copied , am gonna use them in my FF LOL

I hope u wont claim me for copyright issues Ouch

Adden am gonna miss u too pls do keep coming on this forum as I am more of a kuen ka medhak...as DEK forum is my kuan and I shana its medhak.LOL

But then as DEK well seems to be drying so I am thinking to reincarnate myself into a whale LOL

LOLhey shana..

no dear i don't have any problems...btw these lines are from my sister..she have page on fb called stop voilence against women..u can find lots of quotes like this there...so i was just going through some posts...when i read these lines i thought these lines suits manayta alottt...
and yeah that's a honor for me  if u will use these lines in ur ff...really...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123ShanUlas

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Adden!!

you rock!!!!!!!

love your posts!!

can't get enough of them!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123