Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Palki's fight(s) against KR fans!! (Page 6)

Beautiful_King IF-Dazzler
Beautiful_King
Beautiful_King

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Thumbs Upausum post with each and evry word of urs which are soo true...damn!!! i rlly don't understand this palki anyways she has always been doin' things of her willAngry...n no wonder how disgusting did she go by stealing all KR fans' ideas n implementing it on whom taani n reyClap...for god sake get a life can she now really do something real of her own instead of stealing the ideas...may god help her brains cuz they've got buried somewhere that is why she is thinking of such a lame tryna be couple which is just lunatic of her n is not gonna take her long way...if ur ever reading this palki get it u'r not happening with stealing the ideas n implementing it onto some pathetic ppl like taani...so u better dig out your brains soon...n stay away from KR ideas till u wanna implement them on KR only by getting shakti aka kria back...Angry AngryAngryAngryAngry n if u still find taani n rey working along than i don't think that ur anymore really creative...srry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rukhsarsaiyed

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Really ab jab d3 ki band bajegi that plzzz dont come to us KR fans kyun k d3 ki TRP ki to waaat lagne waali hai ... kyun k hum chale TBP main ... jis d3 ko hum ne top par punchaya ab uski waat b hum hee lagayenge...

Bang on Farah ...  we r tired of saying this all thing but dont know why they dont understand this or may b dont want to understand ... 
ramya26 Senior Member
ramya26
ramya26

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
awesome postSmile
yes we were watchn the show nly for rey but i think nw theres just no point its just not worth hurting ourselves ovr and ovr again 
we did everything we could... 
hell no ones even thinking about us KR fans who actually helped of corz with the help of swaron fans d3 reach where it is now and they as in "palki JI" and cvs dnt even want to consider our requests
i wuld really lyk to see how d3 fares without us KR  fans...
as i said ystday d3 is ovr for me i shuld hav realized that all gud things atleast when in the hands of  "palki" wont last foreva
thanx so much for ruining reys character i wuld hav never realized that being mature after ones break up is falling back of other girls in no time and forgiving anyone even though they commit a grave mistake
this rey is so diff frm the one we all loved and the one that loved kriya so much i somehow felt that rey was more mature than this one
u hav just showed with ur latest statement that u dont care about us kr fans well its high we stop caring too
congrats on the oh so much in love new couple taani and rey the word taarey itself is so disgusting..
love you AJS and will keep loving you hope u achieve great heights 
and to the rest of the cast also all the best 
none of this is your fault and we dnt blame you...

rukhsarsaiyed

KriYaansh960 IF-Sizzlerz
KriYaansh960
KriYaansh960

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Superb post farah !! totally with you on this one !!
i mean seriously by using KR fans idea on tanni and rey does she think that KR fans will be back ?? hell NO !! 
we always want Kriyaansh and if that can't be provided then i am sorry D3 is down the drains !!

lovely post shine <3
d3fanmana Newbie
d3fanmana
d3fanmana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
i hope palki reads this and stop using kr fans ideas on that taani...i was beggging that v could et a kriyansh rain sequence but no she used it taani n rey...WHY IS SHE DOING THIS???...WHY IS SHE BREAKING SOOO MANY HEARTS???????...

putrinur

putrinur Groupbie
putrinur
putrinur

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
awesome post..true..Thumbs Up
kuhu_Arsha IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu_Arsha
kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
awsumm post,,,,,totally agree wit u,,,,

bhad me jaye d3 n palkiAngryAngry,,,,,,

yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Wow . . Farah . . . . Its Exactly all kr fan's thought.. Wink
palki ko kriyaansh se hi problem hai . . . . . Angry
pehle kriya ko bura bana ke nikaal diya . . . . . Aur fir unke fans ke ideas ko unhi ke against use kiya . . . . Ermm
its totally unethical & betrayel to us Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rukhsarsaiyedEndurance

Go to top