Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Palki's fight(s) against KR fans!! (Page 2)

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
we all r on same boat i feel! the royal butchering of our favourite characters! Angry

I dont disagree with with what u said. it all makes sense! 

Palki is certainly suffering from some inferiority complex k jo bhi bhav du usi ki jaan kharab kr deti hai!!!

Fans ko for granted lena is so typical of most respected palki ma'am n hilariously outrageous cvs! Censored

I dunno that we fans will ever be heard but hurt!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilssujana9Black_Stone

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Asha Hughahaha yeah i knw this place is like a war zone nowROFL

2nd ekta kapoor omgROFL hahaha true but worse den her i must sayLOLTongue

Seriusly she is experimenting and torturing us with the blah character grrAngry

I still wonder hahaha why she never answer our questions either patli gali se nikal jhaati hai ya tou fir she dusnt bother answering also SADSleepyLOL

@Piyu hahaha OMG i was thinking abt that line in the aftrnoonROFL hahaha damn soo true every dog has their dayLOL

aww thnkuHug hehehe (by d way off the topic i'm luving ur new siggies on KD Kiya especially the second walaEmbarrassedLOL...yippee cnt wait hahahaTongueLOL)

@Tabzy hahaha seriusly uss din tou party sharty hogi the day we get to talk and get to knw wat is really in her MindsWackoLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutesneha16100littledevilssujana9Zehnaseeb.

shaffy_arsha IF-Rockerz
shaffy_arsha
shaffy_arsha

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
awsome!!!!!! post farah...haye!!! i love you 4 dis

true farah each n evry word is true
pta ni whts da prblm wid palki
kaha ki dushamni nikal ri ho palki tum KR fans se Angry Angry
she always hurts us..dnt knw y

wen KR was dere in show we literally beg infront of palki to show some KR romantic scene...bt frm her side its big NOOO!!!!! bt again we all were satisfy atleast we are getting to see KR who are our soul...we love dem lyk hell!!!!! n today also we adore dem...love dem

bt again palki is nt happy she kills our beautiful KR...she take our soul
destroy dem soo badly dat we all fans cry soo badly Cry Cry

bt ise b man ni bhra to dnt ek annoying character "THE GREATE TAANI " who is palki fav introduce kia...eewwwieee she dam irritating

bt nw dey crossed dere limits
dey indirectly said ki kria is nt coming back wen we almost completed our petition...dnt knw y ku itna gussa KR fans se

bt nw i want to say go to hell wid ur show...n ur taani Angry Angry
n thnkew vry much 4 ruining our rey Cry
D3 is no more 4 me now

100littledevilssujana9sweetshine

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
If anyone interested in reading short thing on page 1. Just scrapped the half of long essay I had written -_- Might come back later. But wouldn't really bother =|

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
The fact is apan kuch bhi krle apna toh koi haq hi nhi hi lagta hai...

seriously...

haven't watched monsoon special so caanot say and the last epi watched was mere bina dance sequence.. but one does hear news flying everywhere...

My say:  she was brought to take kria's place... wud have been a little successful if and only if there was some material shown in her attitude not the stalkerish trait...

and on top of that all the memories of kriyansh being practically butchered with a sabse bada wala rampuri chaaku and not even having a slight remorse u know ekdum haste - 2...

sabse importantly the thing is that she has become the centre of every1's universe it seems... seems... no it is,,,

everything revolves arnd her ... i wud have had no prob if she had projected some traits for that but instead there's just nothing and every1 is like at her service ma'am... aisa kyun huya????

plus upar se the new article... the stupidest thing that came out was rey's character had become serious???? seriously serious?????? literally i wonder.,,.,... if this is serious then lame has all the more new definition...

literally i was dying for a seductive dance of KR... never ever got it even when they had confessed their feelings... confession ke baad toh romance bhi kam ho gaya tha.. seriouslu isse zyada toh confession se pehle hota tha...

ab toh just clear kria's MU... give her some credit and then end it...

nothing more to say...

have toh decided lets make our own KR world... where they r like forever...

P.S: farah di... congratz on becoming coolbie.. abhi dekha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsshaffy_arshasujana9sweetshine

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Piyu...

haan awesome said... hope ki apna bhi din aa hi jaayre...

main apne liye yeh wali use karungi: har raat ke baad savera...

rIDhid3rox IF-Rockerz
rIDhid3rox
rIDhid3rox

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
wow this is an awesome post farah di i agree to each and every point of yours...
cv's and palki are always in the urge to loose their fans...or to be more specific hurting their fans...

well i have nothing left to say other than it's better to quit thinking about this show...coz iam sure it's not gonna be of any help...
and don't worry ms.palki you will for sure be left with teeny tiny fans to support you and your show...
and as for the cv's are you guys sure you are the most creative people ...well plz don't keep so much of over confidence coz my own friends here on IF are far more thousands times more creative than you guys...
before it's too late you guys before change your attitude towards us and justify wat is going on in d3 Angrycoz according to me this is the oli show which is sailing like an aimless boat...Angry

trully speaking we are damn tired and pissed off requesting you to bring our kriyaansh backCryCry
and now you have spoilt the oli character whom we loved equal to kriyaCryCry..frankly speaking palki do you also forget people whom u loved and who loved you so easily when they leave you for some inconvenienceCry...well if you have so called heart and feelings then definitely u can never forget them for ages...but wat have done with our most beloved character reyAngryhow in the hell can he forget kriya his heart his soul so easily and that too so fast ...if u have STML y do u want the character also to have STMLAngry...
i know that watever iam gonna say is oli gonna be drenched in a drain so last buut not the least be happy coz not me but we kriyaansh fans are quitting watching your showBig smilefinally i feel i have come out from a big cage...

Jeeya_Angel Goldie
Jeeya_Angel
Jeeya_Angel

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

The creatives has once again shown that they dont respect KR fans at all. The fans who have made the show what it is today  U once again slammed the door on our face with today's article telling us that kriYansh is OVER now.

We have been literally begging to give us kriyansh back. Signing the petition like mad but today you crushed our slightest hope of getting kria back. U made this pounyah ka kaam with the our rockstar AJS claiming that rey's character needed to become matured after the break up. Dammit CV yeh khak seriousness hain, u r making rey behave like those typical boys who just drool over the physical exposure of skin of a girl, Hamara Rey aisa nahin tha. He was our ideal lover. I hate u CV for spoiling such a beautiful character.

U guyz dont even have the guts to face us and tell us that. Rot in hell u bloody CV.

I have broken so many hearts. Hope god will make u pay for making us cry.

Hey hey u so called EX kriyanshians(shame on u guyz  u called yourself fans) and  z new born Taani fans, U guyz like to watch stupidity and u see sense in Taani character nah, then the arena of the circus is all yours, u can now watch your taani perform in peace now. 

Edited by Jiya_ArSha4Ever - 17 July 2012 at 1:37pm

Go to top