Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Hawaida i soo Agree kisi character ko bhi nahi choda...dance show tha babysitting show bana diya😡
dont knw wat goes in their minds to do all this but luks like they always enjoy going against the fans wishes and wants🥱
hahaha the day they hear us even for once it shud be a big celebration😆 coz Palki knws to do only wat she wants we fans are jus the trps we luv the characters so yeah she will show anything and we will watch and raise the trps thats wat she thinks of us🤢

@Shaffy tell me abt it she has always aimed at hurting us fans...mahine mei ek baar kuch acha dikha diya and dats it she thinks fans r satisfied enuf and strts showing torture🤢

seriusly i dont get it there is no creativity at all she steals our creativity on Kriyaansh to show on Taani gosh it pisses me off so much ...we begged soo much to show the romance btw Kriyaansh but wat did we get instead a slap on the face and incomplete dead end of Kriyaansh😕

and i so agree yaar jus reaching towards the end of our petition she INDIRECTLY replies saying no Kria den get lost wid the show coz no one is interested in watching Taani for even a sec🥱

@Khushi trust me i was in super frustration mood from the aftrnoon and jus took it out in dis post hahaha u shud have too😆 but yeah seriusly to hell with Palki's show i regret of chnging my decision aftr DMG but will always remember to avoid her shows in the future😳

namylovkriyansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asha_ArSha

aha, kya jawab tha Piyu🤗, i just wanna say one thing:

" aaj tumlogo ka din hai, udo, hawa mei udo, lekin itna mat udo ki jab gir jao ge, tab dubara uthne ke layak na raho"

both of you👏👏 for this awsum sa comment
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Bang on post dear...
Agree with u...
She ruined kriyaansh...
Now she is ruining all d 11 characters just to popularise d stalker...
I wonder this was our favourite show someday...n now its like pathetic...i nvr thought ki d3 oner year mai hi best 2 worst ho jaega...
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweetshine

@Khushi trust me i was in super frustration mood from the aftrnoon and jus took it out in dis post hahaha u shud have too😆 but yeah seriusly to hell with Palki's show i regret of chnging my decision aftr DMG but will always remember to avoid her shows in the future😳

Ive been doing that silently since last 2 days 😆 I know I should have but wanted to say some mean things 🤔 Forcing myself back... YUP! I didn't know at first that DMG was by Palki. Loved DMG in starting and then hated. if I knew D3 was from her as well, I would sticked to not watching it. Yea, I might have missed out on lots of good things. but at least situation today would have been avoided.
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NS totally agree with u...

it is like u know ek accha show has to go into ruins only...

dmg went... and now d3 toh like this...

at least dmg thoda lamba khich tha... but yeh toh ise ekdum u know like tasteless chewing gum... u r just nibbling it God knows y... just spit it out...

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kriyansh24

The fact is apan kuch bhi krle apna toh koi haq hi nhi hi lagta hai...

seriously...

haven't watched monsoon special so caanot say and the last epi watched was mere bina dance sequence.. but one does hear news flying everywhere...

My say:  she was brought to take kria's place... wud have been a little successful if and only if there was some material shown in her attitude not the stalkerish trait...

and on top of that all the memories of kriyansh being practically butchered with a sabse bada wala rampuri chaaku and not even having a slight remorse u know ekdum haste - 2...

sabse importantly the thing is that she has become the centre of every1's universe it seems... seems... no it is,,,

everything revolves arnd her ... i wud have had no prob if she had projected some traits for that but instead there's just nothing and every1 is like at her service ma'am... aisa kyun huya????

plus upar se the new article... the stupidest thing that came out was rey's character had become serious???? seriously serious?????? literally i wonder.,,.,... if this is serious then lame has all the more new definition...

literally i was dying for a seductive dance of KR... never ever got it even when they had confessed their feelings... confession ke baad toh romance bhi kam ho gaya tha.. seriouslu isse zyada toh confession se pehle hota tha...

ab toh just clear kria's MU... give her some credit and then end it...

nothing more to say...

have toh decided lets make our own KR world... where they r like forever...

P.S: farah di... congratz on becoming coolbie.. abhi dekha

I knw wat we think or want is not at all bothered for...humare tou feelings hi nahi hai we r tou inhumans😳

i mean raat din we spend whole tym either on IF or FB promoting Kriyaansh discussing abt them fighting or them and soo much and this is wat we get not even a proper end but brutal assasination of our fav characters and rite as u said hahaha wid the rampuri chaaku 😭

hahaha yeah i knw Rey ka character is serious hahaha i seriusly was rofling at that line i mena wth r dey even saying serius character fascinates abt his best friends sister and thinks why is she affecting him gud lord SPARE US🥱

hahahaha yess dats the only option left out own world of Kriyaansh😆 inse tou kabhi kuch expect karne ka soch bhi nahi sakte

hahaha oh thnku soo much hehe😳😆
namylovkriyansh thumbnail
lesson for life time
don't watch palki malhotra shows  ever...
she is creator n even destructor  of her own creation
she love only one thing

TRP

fans are nothing but the machines to get trp...
now palki this machine got tired...will not work for you😡

girlbrave10 thumbnail
i agree man what the heck did kr fans do that cvs backstabbed kr fans and created a new jodi called TAREY like are u serious??? i am hating it i seriously cant control it i want kriyansh back (i am not saying that i want shakti all i am saying is i want kriyansh) Just like other tv serials do why cant they do the same. HOnestly if vrinda would have played the new kriya's role, we would have accepted her too but now its the fault of cvs they wanted us to hate vrinda aka taani and we are doing the same huhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuh 
Anyaa_012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
srslyy Awesomeee post!!!:D

I can't beleive that's actually happening!!:@:@
ann the whole copy an use KriYaansh scenes for taani an rey..
Cheee!!!:@
rukhsarsaiyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😡😡i completely agree with u 
nice post 
palki do what u want with tarey fans
we kriyansh fans are quitting d3 
now there is no obstacles on ur tarey way 
😡😡
but i want to tell u with tarey d3 is big flop show 
biggest flop jodi no chemistry beetwen them and nothing 
just go away palki we will not axpect anything from u bcz u have hurted us a lot 
good bye palki and good bye d3