India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Palki's fight(s) against KR fans!!

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Warning: before starting I wud simply request hard-core D3 lovers, Palki lover or Taani lovers plzz avoid the post if you dont agree…this is not a fight post just sumthing from the point of view of Kriyaansh fans and plzz avoid creating fights…if u dislike my post you are as welcome to IGNORE it….this is meant for die-hard Kriyaansh fans onlySmile

So many say WAT is Palki or creative Fault if Shakti left the show??
But has anyone thot of the question WAT IS KR fans FAULT if Shakti left the show??

Shakti leaving is her decision and we all are along with it but why did Kria have to leave (keeping in mind there is difference btw Kria and Shakti)

Fine Palki came up with this dat Kria can never be replaced by anyone coz Shakti truly was the best I AgreeSmile… but why butcher Kria or Kriyaansh like datAngry…we expected atleast as kr fans dat sumthing gud will be shown at the end…sumthing which we can take in and relax with…but No Palki had to do it her way and destroy the best ever loved love story for all of usAngry

That was gone and a new character intro news was out…and many have rejected the whole idea and quit D3 but many sat back not for only Rey but atleast having some hope that mayb the new character will be sumthing to look forward to and we agreed to give the new girl a chance 

But again haha Palki went her way of creating such a character who till date I and many others cannot understandWacko

To make a lead of a story the character should be strong…even if it is weak that character should have that x-factor which can connect with viewers but I'm very sorry to say New Girl was a total disconnection for us all not becoz we r Kr fans and cnt accept coz we were damn ready to give her a chance but becoz there is no charm or no essence in the character Palki created forget abt being a Non-dancer btw the grp of dancersD'oh

Palki always love to stand against us Kr fans … its lyk she always loved to play that game… first thing she hit on us was Dil Se Rey…OMG cannot forget that nightmare which Palki gave us Kr fans copying the exact same thingDead of Kriyaansh dil se rey….lyk seriously she was trying to show rey reminiscing abt Kria puh-leease I think that cud have been done widout New Girl also if he was feeling Kria only

And den to rub it in she even uses the songs which were made vms on Kriyaansh wow dats a nice way to instigate the fans Angry

Not being able to take on the crap that is being shown we Kriyaansh fans made petition for bringing back our Kriyaansh to bring the usp and jaan of the show back wiht the hope atleast sum day the incomplete story left out wud be back to be complete
but wat dus Palki do again she ignores us fans and also indirectly gives the statement of no Kria or no Replacement...i wonder why she is hiding so much from this petition issue herselfLOL (dont worry Palki maam we dont biteLOL)

OMG now wat do I say recently damn paani tou definitely sar ke upar char gayaAngry….wen Kriyaansh was there we had to BEG literally BEG to get the scenes we wanted but no she uses those on Taani Angry

I still remember all of us requesting for rain dance of kriyaansh soo much and one of the requests even had the song Tip Tip Barsa Pani wid Kria wearing sari and woaah Palki dusnt bother abt it wen KR was there and suddenly today she uses it on Taani and ReyAngryAngry puh-lease BIG Request to Palki STOP using Kriyaansh fans ideas on Taani and Rey...utterly disgusted with watever was shown

To top it all not only did Palki and creatives ruin the show for us but she even ruined the characters we all so dearly loved...Yes first it was Kria whom she ruined to ashes and now she is aiming for Rey...FINE do wat u want coz thats wat u always did Palki watever YOU wanted

I thot creative always read and gives wat fans want but in Palki's case you will always get everything against youDead

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorirulemesonia99143nishanivedita.mn64amar999shreya171097sarahluvarshasandhyasandySimluvsZHL2Nrimssssssputrinurkriyansh123Pia.Angelcapricious_perrukhsarsaiyedarsha66607poonam_arshameenal04kriyansh22kriyansh.d3archu395AKSHATA3110._Molly_.singhkhusbooramya26missdramkrShemliArshalov_in_d_airhkl75ArShi90kriyaansh.reyamSwaron4eva_SabzvaishukarthikaAnyaa_012Jeeya_Angellove_arshaEssence..J-chanStolenKiss.puja_arshainshuu100littledevilsTabzy*mystic.moon*namylovkriyanshEffaciousBeautiful_Kingmedha_is_mePihu.k11sujana9rIDhid3roxsapnaarshaaishasully-Insight-..nams..yogini64shaffy_arshaRoxxy47JollyRancher.Zehnaseeb.KriYaansh960moon_cupcakekuhu_Arshaeshaaax3...DamonCrazy..anjali22hetu29Black_Stonebluelashes-FrozenRain-agirlhasnoname.-Araina-EnduranceCrazyGirl.21MehRya..-PyaariBhootni-

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
RES

=unresd=

Originally posted by sweetshine

Warning: before starting I wud simply request hard-core D3 lovers, Palki lover or Taani lovers plzz avoid the post if you dont agree'this is not a fight post just sumthing from the point of view of Kriyaansh fans and plzz avoid creating fights'if u dislike my post you are as welcome to IGNORE it'.this is meant for die-hard Kriyaansh fans onlySmile

But has anyone thot of the question WAT IS KR fans FAULT if Shakti left the show??

exactly !!!!!

Shakti leaving is her decision and we all are along with it but why did Kria have to leave (keeping in mind there is difference btw Kria and Shakti)

Bang on !!! exactly my point !!! ppl here make posts saying that wat is Palki's or Cv's fault if Shakti left the show ... no matter 1000 times we tell them dat we are talking abt Kria...NOT Shakti !!!.. shakti's leaving the show was her own decision an we cant interfere in that !!! its her life... what we demanded was a NEW Kria so that KriYaansh would be continued ... KriYaansh were our favourite couple and so we didnt want them to end !!! How does shakti get in between all this??!! Is there any point blaming her if Palki and Cvs were too pychos to end Kria's character which was TOO ABRUPT !!!!

Fine Palki came up with this dat Kria can never be replaced by anyone coz Shakti truly was the best I AgreeSmile' but why butcher Kria or Kriyaansh like datAngry'we expected atleast as kr fans dat sumthing gud will be shown at the end'sumthing which we can take in and relax with'but No Palki had to do it her way and destroy the best ever loved love story for all of usAngry

ok... so now Palki got an idea... since her idea of removing Kria entirely from the show did not at all work so she said that no1 could take Shakti's place as Kria ... that was the LAMEST reason i have ever heard in my whole life !!! Ok i agree that Shakti has her own mark as Kria bur everything has to move on... Shilpa also had her mark as Riddhima in the show DMG (the show was als made by the makers of D3 !! )... but when she left the show , the show had to move on na?? and it DID move on bcoz the population of DMG consisted of AR fans nly !!! Suku and Jenny were given the chance to be Riddhima instead of Shilpa ... and dey did touch our hearts and d show did move on and continued to get appreciation ... so giving this kinda reason was highly LAME :/

That was gone and a new character intro news was out'and many have rejected the whole idea and quit D3 but many sat back not for only Rey but atleast having some hope that mayb the new character will be sumthing to look forward to and we agreed to give the new girl a chance 

Our Cries werent listened to !!! We even accepted that and remained patient and cntinued woth the show..many DID !!!! the show as seem for AJS as Rey...just for him !!! even the new character introduced to take Kria's place in Rey's life was an utter disappointment but we still agreed to give it a chance !!!! but wat did we get?? A behen-bhai saint-bhakt baby-sitter-faltu baby jodi in the name of LOVE Dead

But again haha Palki went her way of creating such a character who till date I and many others cannot understandWacko

Only Palkii can understand what is this GHATIYA character.. never saw any ghatiya character as this ever in the worl television !!! Fail to understand her !!! Dead and the character is the reason D3 had low TRPs even more and the tym isnt far when becoz of this character nly D3 will be shut down ...in simple words...CLOSED !!

To make a lead of a story the character should be strong'even if it is weak that character should have that x-factor which can connect with viewers but I'm very sorry to say New Girl was a total disconnection for us all not becoz we r Kr fans and cnt accept coz we were damn ready to give her a chance but becoz there is no charm or no essence in the character Palki created forget abt being a Non-dancer btw the grp of dancersD'ohsuch a disconnected character... 

x-factor...exactlyy !!! x-factor chodo usme kuch bhi mil jaye toh naam badaldo mera !!!! She has NOTHING !!! and the same way she is good for NOTHING and bad for EVERYTHING !!!! who wud love a character lyk dis?!! and if what all she did would have been showed dat ki vo ye sab kr rhi he coz she is a negative character toh bhi thoda bht cha jata bt wat all she did... uske baad usko ek positive character ka naam dena is... i have no words !!! its just heights !!!! The magic, essence and everything of KriYaansh, SwaRon,ViHa , D3 itself was spoiled by the creative pdirector (Palki) and Cvs themselves...!! and out of all she chose some 1 hu cudnt dance and expected dat she wud b able to take Kria's place??!!! cmon dats impossible !!!

Palki always love to stand against us Kr fans ' its lyk she always loved to play that game' first thing she hit on us was Dil Se Rey'OMG cannot forget that nightmare which Palki gave us Kr fans copying the exact same thingDead of Kriyaansh dil se rey'.lyk seriously she was trying to show rey reminiscing abt Kria puh-leease I think that cud have been done widout New Girl also if he was feeling Kria only

all this was heights of ...heights of EVERyTHInG !!!!!..bt u noe this showed us one thing... Palki herself didnt have any confience on this stupid character and so she used KR to publicise it...cmon she herself doesnt have onfidence over her and she wants us to lyk her...Thumbs Down

And den to rub it in she even uses the songs which were made vms on Kriyaansh wow dats a nice way to instigate the fans Angry

she ll do anything to grab fame for tarey which she can NEVErever do no matter how low can she go..

Not being able to take on the crap that is being shown we Kriyaansh fans made petition for bringing back our Kriyaansh to bring the usp and jaan of the show back wiht the hope atleast sum day the incomplete story left out wud be back to be complete
but wat dus Palki do again she ignores us fans and also indirectly gives the statement of no Kria or no Replacement...i wonder why she is hiding so much from this petition issue herselfLOL (dont worry Palki maam we dont biteLOL)

heheheh... LOL
she is a darpok Dead..acting s if she dsnt no anything an indirectly saying to us dat she ll nt bring KR bakk...
i wanted to bite bt i ll not LOL

OMG now wat do I say recently damn paani tou definitely sar ke upar char gayaAngry'.wen Kriyaansh was there we had to BEG literally BEG to get the scenes we wanted but no she uses those on Taani Angry

i told u...they may go to the heightness of being LOW !!!!

I still remember all of us requesting for rain dance of kriyaansh soo much and one of the requests even had the song Tip Tip Barsa Pani wid Kria wearing sari and woaah Palki dusnt bother abt it wen KR was there and suddenly today she uses it on Taani and ReyAngryAngry puh-lease BIG Request to Palki STOP using Kriyaansh fans ideas on Taani and Rey...utterly disgusted with watever was shown

hehe we demanded one and we were sure Rey wudnt luk lyk a perv in it Dead...they new it dat even if dey show deir rain sequence dre is no chance of ppl kyking dem even den..so she made Ry a perv...highly disgusting !!! Dead

To top it all not only did Palki and creatives ruin the show for us but she even ruined the characters we all so dearly loved...Yes first it was Kria whom she ruined to ashes and now she is aiming for Rey...FINE do wat u want coz thats wat u always did Palki watever YOU wanted

never met such stone hearted ppl as u guyz Thumbs Down

I thot creative always read and gives wat fans want but in Palki's case you will always get everything against youDead

dunno why such stone-heartednes...!! and den dey say why arent the TRs high !! they themselves no why !!! 

Amazing post Farah Di..and sry for unresing so late LOL

Edited by swaron502 - 19 July 2012 at 5:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9sweetshine

ArShi90 Senior Member
ArShi90
ArShi90

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9sweetshine

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Res..

Edit: nvm. I was gonna post this long essay equivilant to your's shine but nvm. Already too frustrated. D3 goes down the drain. It isn't just about KR anymore. No one is going to watch. Glad you know Palki always treasted us special so we could have a reason to curse her with bottom of our hearts. Nice move Palki ji. You know just how to make people hate you. 

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 17 July 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahluvarshasinghkhusboo100littledevils*mystic.moon*-Insight-sujana9-FrozenRain-Black_StonesweetshineZehnaseeb.Endurance-PyaariBhootni-

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

Warning: before starting I wud simply request hard-core D3 lovers, Palki lover or Taani lovers plzz avoid the post if you dont agree'this is not a fight post just sumthing from the point of view of Kriyaansh fans and plzz avoid creating fights'if u dislike my post you are as welcome to IGNORE it'.this is meant for die-hard Kriyaansh fans onlySmile just wait, really soon some unwanted people will start commenting..Dead

But has anyone thot of the question WAT IS KR fans FAULT if Shakti left the show?? i wish Palki could understand that

Fine Palki came up with this dat Kria can never be replaced by anyone coz Shakti truly was the best I AgreeSmile' but why butcher Kria or Kriyaansh like datAngry'we expected atleast as kr fans dat sumthing gud will be shown at the end'sumthing which we can take in and relax with'but No Palki had to do it her way and destroy the best ever loved love story for all of usAngry
 Palki is the 2nd Ekta kapoor, believes in destroying her best creations

That was gone and a new character intro news was out'and many have rejected the whole idea and quit D3 but many sat back not for only Rey but atleast having some hope that mayb the new character will be sumthing to look forward to and we agreed to give the new girl a chance 

But again haha Palki went her way of creating such a character who till date I and many others cannot understandWackoPalki's so called better oops fav character *using hand quotations*

To make a lead of a story the character should be strong'even if it is weak that character should have that x-factor which can connect with viewers but I'm very sorry to say New Girl was a total disconnection for us all not becoz we r Kr fans and cnt accept coz we were damn ready to give her a chance but becoz there is no charm or no essence in the character Palki created forget abt being a Non-dancer btw the grp of dancersD'oh she's turning into a scientist.. experimenting stuff which r indigestibleDead

Palki always love to stand against us Kr fans ' its lyk she always loved to play that game' first thing she hit on us was Dil Se Rey'OMG cannot forget that nightmare which Palki gave us Kr fans copying the exact same thingDead of Kriyaansh dil se rey'.lyk seriously she was trying to show rey reminiscing abt Kria puh-leease I think that cud have been done widout New Girl also if he was feeling Kria only no comments on that, ZIP

And den to rub it in she even uses the songs which were made vms on Kriyaansh wow dats a nice way to instigate the fans Angry creativeness ka dabba khatam, so uses our brains 

but wat dus Palki do again she ignores us fans and also indirectly gives the statement of no Kria or no Replacement...i wonder why she is hiding so much from this petition issue herselfLOL (dont worry Palki maam we dont biteLOL) i wish we could.. i wonder y she hides from usWacko

OMG now wat do I say recently damn paani tou definitely sar ke upar char gayaAngry'.wen Kriyaansh was there we had to BEG literally BEG to get the scenes we wanted but no she uses those on Taani Angry

I still remember all of us requesting for rain dance of kriyaansh soo much and one of the requests even had the song Tip Tip Barsa Pani wid Kria wearing sari and woaah Palki dusnt bother abt it wen KR was there and suddenly today she uses it on Taani and ReyAngryAngry puh-lease BIG Request to Palki STOP using Kriyaansh fans ideas on Taani and Rey...utterly disgusted with watever was shown that's what she's doing now, she's got a lot of brilliant ideas from KR fans, n now she will use them on her beloved TaaniDead

To top it all not only did Palki and creatives ruin the show for us but she even ruined the characters we all so dearly loved...Yes first it was Kria whom she ruined to ashes and now she is aiming for Rey...FINE do wat u want coz thats wat u always did Palki watever YOU wanted as i said, 2nd Ekta kapoorDead

I thot creative always read and gives wat fans want but in Palki's case you will always get everything against youDead  huh, that would be the 8th wonder of the worldLOL

thanks Farah Di, for making this postHugHugHug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pia.AngelEssence..sujana9-Insight-sweetshine-FrozenRain-Black_Stone-Araina--PyaariBhootni-

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Shine
 I have only one line to say to them...

Palki & D3 u can enjoy now that Kriyaansh fans quit... TADA u win
But remember Har doggie Tongue ka din aata hain..Aj tum logon ka hain Wink kal ka kisse pata...

Btw good post shine Embarrassed

Edited by 100littledevils - 17 July 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

cutesneha16sarahluvarshakriyansh123Pia.Angelkriyansh22meenal04lov_in_d_airArShi90singhkhusbooEffaciousnamylovkriyanshmedha_is_mesujana9..nams..shaffy_arsharIDhid3rox-Insight-sweetshinecrazyskykuhu_ArshaBlack_StoneZehnaseeb.-FrozenRain-Enduranceagirlhasnoname.-Araina--PyaariBhootni-

Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
lovely postClap

got an idea!!!..we should have a chat wit palki...to see wt actually is in her mind...Evil Smile...

Edited by Tabzy - 17 July 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahluvarshaBlack_StonesweetshineEndurance-PyaariBhootni-

shaffy_arsha IF-Rockerz
shaffy_arsha
shaffy_arsha

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

Shine
I have only one line to say...

<font color="#ff0000">Palki & D3 u can enjoy now that Kriyaansh fans quit...</font>
<font color="#ff0000">But remember Har doggie Tongueka din aata hain..Aj tum logon ka hainBig smilekal ..ka kisse pata</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Btw good post shineEmbarrassed</font>

ROFL ROFL
love you piyu 4 dis

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pia.Angel100littledevilssujana9Black_Stonekuhu_Arshasweetshine-PyaariBhootni-

Go to top