Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

COUNTDOWN FOR WEDNESDAY's EPISODE (Page 23)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merc_Nary

I have detached my emotions from this serial now. Yesterday they made Guru the villain (in my opinion that is) in trying to hide the truth.

Surprising that Renu can reach and call Indu when nobody else can. So more melodrama on the way since TRPs were steady. Am hoping an increase this week.

Sangeet will happen, Ridz truth will be out and finally all will be well.

Guru was actually doing what we all normally do in our lives , To have secured future we do not reveal truth in fear . 

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Sita , Waise bhi Zindagi mein bohot saare problems hain , Jitni khushiyan milti hain bator lo . Pata nahin hume fir yeh Khushiyan kab wapas mile . 
So true! These moments of enjoyment of MM shaadi won't be back! So lets just enjoy in full swing! Big smile

@Merc: Just make urself understand and don't cry over the stuff that's already done in the show! Enjoy the good stuff ; ignore the bad! For me, Guru simply wanted his bhaia's happiness...nothing else matters and that's why he asked Mohan to hide the truth!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammamanesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Guru was actually doing what we all normally do in our lives , To have secured future we do not reveal truth in fear . 
Well said, Maneesha! Guru simply wanted to see Mohan happy with his lady love! And he's a human as well! Why really are the people wanting the characters to be all perfect? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Friends, main abhi wapas aata hu RM ka video dekh k.

manesha76

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@Bidzie and @Manesha, I don't want characters to be perfect myself. At that moment he wanted Mohan to be happy and so he said but for me it was not in good taste.

I'll take your advice and enjoy the happy bits and forget that Ridz ever existed.

_SilentSoul_manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merc_Nary

@Bidzie and @Manesha, I don't want characters to be perfect myself. At that moment he wanted Mohan to be happy and so he said but for me it was not in good taste.

I'll take your advice and enjoy the happy bits and forget that Ridz ever existed.
I also want Mohan to be free from the burden and guilt and enjoy his wedding with all his energy but seems like CVs are gonna drag this drama either till the night before the marriage or directly on the mandap! Honestly I've brought myself in a calm mode where the story doesnt bother me cause I know that MM are gonna get married eventually and after it happens, I shall think that NBT is having a second season! Then I'll erase all the memories of the bad stuff! That's what should be done cause at the end of the day, this is just a daily soap! 

ThePirateKingmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

We can cry, crib , get mad at PH as our money is not invested . But PH has to look economics of their Serials . As nearly 400 people get wages from just one Serial . So more then us they must be worried about their future . 
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Sita , Waise bhi Zindagi mein bohot saare problems hain , Jitni khushiyan milti hain bator lo . Pata nahin hume fir yeh Khushiyan kab wapas mile . 
So true! These moments of enjoyment of MM shaadi won't be back! So lets just enjoy in full swing! Big smile

@Merc: Just make urself understand and don't cry over the stuff that's already done in the show! Enjoy the good stuff ; ignore the bad! For me, Guru simply wanted his bhaia's happiness...nothing else matters and that's why he asked Mohan to hide the truth!
arae this is what i tell myself and others always..but pata nahi  aaj kya hua...hospital mein bhi thoda problems hai...shayad iseliye!!!!aur tabiyath bhi teek nahi hai...kya patha!!!

manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index