Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

COUNTDOWN FOR WEDNESDAY's EPISODE (Page 22)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by sitamma1

oh,you mean to say it should take a leap and then they should bring in a cute baccha!!!!!! but we will be deprived of MM scenes...!!!! rather they should find some orphan child,bring that child home,and take care of the child...will definitely harness TRP 
Just let MM's married life start .. TRPs will jump higher ! I'm sure that this week's TRP will be more than now cause of the Sangeet Ceremony and Megha's confession ! 

Btw Sita di, how are ya? 
bidz molu,for the first time after 12 hrs also,i have not been able to bounce back.As I told manesha also some time ago,pata nahi yaar,muche thoda ajeeb lag raha hai...and i want to shake oot from this mood..After all this is just a show and we should enjoy good moments and ignore bad moments..but for the first time I am not able to do that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Sangeet ceremony hoga...probably MM r gonna perform! Dhamaka hoga! Ridz ki sacchai bahar aane ke baad bhi MM are destined to be together! Just be in calm mode like I'm, till they get married without any obstacles! :D Right now, I'm enjoying the good moments and ignoring the bad cause eventually we shouldn't let it overcome our lives! Watch and be entertained!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanu4sitammamanesha76

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Agreed manesha every kid cannot b like nanhi. I think she will play a role of angel of love who will help MM to sort out any MU if happen between MM after their shaadi.

manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raone

Agreed manesha every kid cannot b like nanhi. I think she will play a role of angel of love who will help MM to sort out any MU if happen between MM after their shaadi.
So true! 

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Maneesha, tumne RM video dekha? Probably Kunal is gonna perform in the Sangeet Ceremony Dancing In the RM segment, when Swati asked him about it, he was so shyly telling with a blushy smile, 'I don't know!' Aww! LOL

I have posted this Video on 1st page of this Thread . Embarrassed
ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I have detached my emotions from this serial now. Yesterday they made Guru the villain (in my opinion that is) in trying to hide the truth.

Surprising that Renu can reach and call Indu when nobody else can. So more melodrama on the way since TRPs were steady. Am hoping an increase this week.

Sangeet will happen, Ridz truth will be out and finally all will be well.

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Sita , Waise bhi Zindagi mein bohot saare problems hain , Jitni khushiyan milti hain bator lo . Pata nahin hume fir yeh Khushiyan kab wapas mile . 
shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
@bidzie : haan, bidzie dhamaka toh hoga jab MM perform karenge. Sach main kitna beautiful moment hoga kunal aur akankasha ko ek saath perform karte huye dekhna. Can't wait yaar !!

manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index