Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

COUNTDOWN FOR WEDNESDAY's EPISODE (Page 21)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Haha unn dono ka baccha hone mein abhi lamba time hai LOL Waise manu, i'm so in the hangover of the hug .. my avis and siggies in my dabba are the proof Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Haha unn dono ka baccha hone mein abhi lamba time hai LOL Waise manu, i'm so in the hangover of the hug .. my avis and siggies in my dabba are the proof Day Dreaming

Mera haal toh you can see on first page of this Countdown Post Wink Embarrassed LOL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I just can't get over it! That particular scene is making me patient enough to watch Ridz drama cause iske baad jo hoga woh toh pata hi hai :D

manesha76

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks manesha, no gain no loss TRP is consistent at 2.0 chalo yeh b theek hi hai. Cvs will remain live in confusion state that kya kare iss Riddhima track ka. But, hope that MM ki sangeet k baad TRP jarur badhegi.

manesha76

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
oh,you mean to say it should take a leap and then they should bring in a cute baccha!!!!!! but we will be deprived of MM scenes...!!!! rather they should find some orphan child,bring that child home,and take care of the child...will definitely harness TRP 

manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

oh,you mean to say it should take a leap and then they should bring in a cute baccha!!!!!! but we will be deprived of MM scenes...!!!! rather they should find some orphan child,bring that child home,and take care of the child...will definitely harness TRP 
Just let MM's married life start .. TRPs will jump higher ! I'm sure that this week's TRP will be more than now cause of the Sangeet Ceremony and Megha's confession ! 

Btw Sita di, how are ya? 

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

Sita , No yaar humara current situation hi theek hai . Bacchas are good only for few Episodes . Everyone cannot be like Nanhi Embarrassed

shanu4

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Maneesha, tumne RM video dekha? Probably Kunal is gonna perform in the Sangeet Ceremony Dancing In the RM segment, when Swati asked him about it, he was so shyly telling with a blushy smile, 'I don't know!' Aww! LOL

manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index