Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Haha unn dono ka baccha hone mein abhi lamba time hai 😆 Waise manu, i'm so in the hangover of the hug .. my avis and siggies in my dabba are the proof 😍

Mera haal toh you can see on first page of this Countdown Post 😉 😳 😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just can't get over it! That particular scene is making me patient enough to watch Ridz drama cause iske baad jo hoga woh toh pata hi hai :D
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks manesha, no gain no loss TRP is consistent at 2.0 chalo yeh b theek hi hai. Cvs will remain live in confusion state that kya kare iss Riddhima track ka. But, hope that MM ki sangeet k baad TRP jarur badhegi.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh,you mean to say it should take a leap and then they should bring in a cute baccha!!!!!! but we will be deprived of MM scenes...!!!! rather they should find some orphan child,bring that child home,and take care of the child...will definitely harness TRP 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma1

oh,you mean to say it should take a leap and then they should bring in a cute baccha!!!!!! but we will be deprived of MM scenes...!!!! rather they should find some orphan child,bring that child home,and take care of the child...will definitely harness TRP 

Just let MM's married life start .. TRPs will jump higher ! I'm sure that this week's TRP will be more than now cause of the Sangeet Ceremony and Megha's confession ! 

Btw Sita di, how are ya? 
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sitamma1

Sita , No yaar humara current situation hi theek hai . Bacchas are good only for few Episodes . Everyone cannot be like Nanhi 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Maneesha, tumne RM video dekha? Probably Kunal is gonna perform in the Sangeet Ceremony  In the RM segment, when Swati asked him about it, he was so shyly telling with a blushy smile, 'I don't know!' Aww! 😆
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Just let MM's married life start .. TRPs will jump higher ! I'm sure that this week's TRP will be more than now cause of the Sangeet Ceremony and Megha's confession ! 

Btw Sita di, how are ya? 

bidz molu,for the first time after 12 hrs also,i have not been able to bounce back.As I told manesha also some time ago,pata nahi yaar,muche thoda ajeeb lag raha hai...and i want to shake oot from this mood..After all this is just a show and we should enjoy good moments and ignore bad moments..but for the first time I am not able to do that.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Sangeet ceremony hoga...probably MM r gonna perform! Dhamaka hoga! Ridz ki sacchai bahar aane ke baad bhi MM are destined to be together! Just be in calm mode like I'm, till they get married without any obstacles! :D Right now, I'm enjoying the good moments and ignoring the bad cause eventually we shouldn't let it overcome our lives! Watch and be entertained!
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed manesha every kid cannot b like nanhi. I think she will play a role of angel of love who will help MM to sort out any MU if happen between MM after their shaadi.