Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

17th July : My take : Cut the crap Cv's (Page 5)

sanhere Newbie
sanhere
sanhere

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
it is just another stupid play by ekta...the gal without any brain but lot of moneyD'oh

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
nice take angie

Edited by anizor - 17 July 2012 at 7:42pm
Dilli4BALH Goldie
Dilli4BALH
Dilli4BALH

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
show is back to 30th may 011 date.. The only diff dis time is both of them know eachother dis time.. I m figuring the length of reunion.. 3month for fact hit n miss n another 3month for cmplete crap.. Priya might disappear after rk finding the fact that she's alive.. Then reunion n again break wid some misunderstanding.. We waited whole yr for their confession n when we got they were on the verge of separation.. Actually it was hardly 2week that we got raya convo wid true pati patni feeling.. Another new char intro has indicated that reunion is not happening soon.. Balh is gold show probably not wid best jeweller.. Don't understand why do they want crowd in the show wheras they can utilize not even a single character..?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramkaparikh1

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice take didi...I too loved the convo of PK making Rajat understand what the happiness of life lies inClapClapClap...can't wait for Anjaan's identity to be revealed...hope the CVs don't make us wait too much to know about him...Sowmya's character was un necessary I thinkAngry...just in the name of re-vamping / giving the show a new look, it does not make sense to bring on new characters...hope the CVs justify her characterLOL...really loved the part where all passerby people pull Pihu's cheeksBig smile...the way she wrote her name on the lucky draw form was too cuteEmbarrassed...hope we have more cute moments in the show...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriram

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
THANKS . I am totally confused.Wonder if v r once again going downhill due 2 the stupidity of the creatives.Ayesha's tandrums ,the sugar candy sweetness of soumya,etc etc-------QuestionThumbs Down
kaparikh1 Goldie
kaparikh1
kaparikh1

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Originally posted by kaparikh1

Cvs are just stretching it bit and resulting in showing vrey illogical scenes to us... Now its time i think the should show RAYA coming face to face and progressing to their reunion... That would be better i think...

Kaparikh

I don't want them to rush and not even askign them for an instant Raya reunion. Just that they need to make their hit and miss logical. This is plain idiocy.
And i hope they have more stuff to show post the reunion.
Yup you are right they shouldnt rush tooo...But thing is may be am too eager to see them together again...And even i hope they have more stuff to show after the most awaited reunion...
And btw you can call me Krutika...

Edited by kaparikh1 - 17 July 2012 at 11:23pm
ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
thnk u 
nandinimp Senior Member
nandinimp
nandinimp

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Hi Angie,

Your takes always are entertaining… more entertaining than the unadulterated drivel that the show's creators insist on piling upon us… It is 2 weeks into the nayi shuruath and we are still 'meeting' with the characters who  the idiot CVs think are important.. today's episode drove home one fact – THE CVS ARE STILL UNSURE OF HOW TO GO WITH THE NAYI SHURUATH NONSENSE. THEY ARE DEPENDING UPON THE POWERHOUSES THAT RAM KAPOOR AND SAKSHI TANWAR ARE TO BAIL THEM OUT AND WHILE ALL OF US LOVE LITTLE MISS MINI RAM KAPOOR TO BITS AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE THAT SHE IS ON SCREEN… THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH THAT THE 3 OF THEM CAN DO…

I wonder if they are aware that the fact that they are freewheeling and shooting cut to cut is so bloody obvious to the ardent fans of the show… there have been too many instances of carelessness in the past two weeks for us to just grimace and think 'chalta hai'.. They are working at providing us with vintage Ram Kapoor on one day and superb Sakshi  Tanwar on the next and thinking that we'll be happy… Oh we are very happy to see these two performing.. there are many of us whose day is made by watching RK and ST ! but this is absolutely too much from the CVs.

If Ram Kapoor has been wowing us alone and with Peehu over the past two days, yesterday it was Sakshi's turn… the last 3 minutes made the whole drama that was enacted in Mumbai bearable. She was great… finally got a glimpse of the Priya Kapoor that made Season 1 what it was… from stance to dialogue delivery to conveying to the world her belief through her eyes --- she was thumbs up all the way and was it nice to finally get a glimpse of our Priya Kapoor…Thank god for small favors I should say… But again my frustration with PK is escalating.. Why is Peehu a Sharma?? How dare she? Not only does she deprive the child of the love and affection that the Ram Kapoor can give she even denies her his name… not at all good lady… I hope that the CVs have some excuse for this!!! And am also so not able to get over  the fact that this woman is Priya Ram kapoor and she is praying for monetary help.. does not sit well with me at all!!!

And I wonder when is mr. Khadoos Kapur with a 'u' going to show us that he can act… Two fantastic opportunities flushed down… I thought he would display some skill when he was paat padaofying PK but no show.. how long does he think that his voice is going to carry him???

What perhaps irritated me the most was the fact that the despite the bashing they have received in our hands – albeit not recognized openely – the CVs continue to think that we are stooopid!! Why this drama with this Sowmya character?? Kya Phayada other than killing screen time and reducing the chances of redemption even further… And what in the hell is the anaconda doing in KM? Why are they putting up with her.. If she is such trendsetter in fashion should she not be on her own… doing all those things that those people do!!! Why o why is Ram kapoor so damn magnanimous… Acchayi ki bhi had hothi hai yaar…  Wish the CVs read the many FFs in the forum and learnt how things would be so easy if they RIPped the anaconda off.. I truly don't care about the other extras in the show.. they are just that right now but I think it is time that they really move on and get with the story happening…

One thing that is bothering me: Yesterday Priya and Ram were withing a few feet of each other and yet they did not feel each other's presence… This is so much against what was shown in the dying episodes of Season 1 that it is GLARING… Abbe buddhus get your work in place or you are going to be bashed again … wonder if they can hear the warning!! 

Go to top