ST was fab in the last 3 mins. Loved how she gave it back to Rajat. I remembered the Zindagi ki choti choti khushiyan part. Cv's really do play based on the dialogues though. Till a few minutes back, there was a worried Priya who was scrambling to pay the rent and fretting about losing the bookstore. Things turned around quickly. But then she gave us the glimpse of the old Priya Sharma in SEason1. Loved to see that fiesty lady back. Felt so good.
Priya was awesome. When pushed to a corner, she showed her true self. Was overjoyed.
On another note - Aaj bada maza aaya. CVs made me laugh and bang my head etc etc. Another title to ur take can be 'Laughter the best medicine' or 'Comedy of errors'.
1) Note to Cv's. Haven't we been there, done that? Apeeksha Malhotra tried so hard to be portrayed as RK's ex girl friend. And here we go again in Season 2. Sowmya. Just that your messing with our heads attitude has stooped down to adding a married woman saying ILU to RK. Sorry. Not buying it.
Actually liked the concept. But why do they want to fool us. Can't it be more direct. If there is someone in the family who is caring and bonded with RK, its ok. There have been many ffs in this forum about Rishabh's wife. Kudos to all. She sure knows about Priya and we don't need a crappy convo to fool us. I hope this character brings in the much needed balance. And my guess is she is Anjaan. That was the beginning of the bonding. If Ram and Sowmya get together and pull Priya's leg, mazaa ayega. Bring it on I say. Khub kheenchna Priya ka taang.
2) Hit and misses - There is a fine line between thriller and comedy. You have crossed it finally. Forget the damn heartbeat racing or the familiar breeze. Rajat is screaming Ram, Ram inside the chotu sa bookstore. And we still have a hit and miss! Damn!! Priya does the whole inventory when she isn't selling books while they have an entire convo inside. Now where's the Iam-the-most-stupidest-cv-in-the-world Trophy?
Super duper comments. You're on a roll. They can bring any number of characters but they shouldn't lose common sense and eye for detail.
3) How exactly did that books multiply while just before the Shirt Da button song he was left with one? Trust me iam the last person in the world who finds a blooper. And I saw that one inspite of my eyes hardly moving from the man in the pink shirt.
Keep your eyes on that man. I haven't seen more bloopers anywhere.
4) Oh no Shirt da button again!! Banging my head. Listen.. A suggestion. Let's change the show title song instead. I would get immune sometime.
Is this song going to be there even after the movie is out of the screens. I can take bloopers and much more but not this. They borrowed so many film songs in season 1. Why can't they use good songs. I want my Abhimaan film bg score back.
5)Rajat Kapur today had a missed opportunity with acting. It was stone faced with both ST and RK. The voice is the only savior.
Less said the better.
6) Question time please. How many days before the cast change their wardrobe? Somebody tell me.
Ram has to fly back to Mumbai to Neha/Vikram's party for the change to happen I guess.
7) Kush doesnt' like Ayesha. Damn well. That's her kiddo. LPK's mommy Anaconda confirmed.
Super duper again. You should pat ur back for your genius comments.
8) When is the introduction of the extras or the ones sent to hell? I need to see some photos with garlands asap. Get on with the introductions already. We had 2 or 3 days of breakfast and we see one member of a day introduced. Sigh
9) If there is a time I wished dead come back alive from the grave, its every second that I get to see Ayesha and cringe. Niharika..Just walk back from the tombstone. Cv's.. I promise to never make fun of that magical track ever again.
This one is the best. You surely are on a roll. What did you have for breakfast/lunch. How can Ayesha's character not learn her lessons after all these years and after all that has happened in her life? Other characters seem to have progressed but this one. How appaling. CVs in the name creating something, you are only creating disgust.
10)Let's make this whole thing interesting. Bet on whether RK Priya meet at the hotel tomorrow. Choose your team. Creativity or creative bankruptcy. Iam on the latter team.
Goes without saying. The hits and misses have become boring now:-(. Want some action, like an RB act from RK
I don't mind Cv's that we play the whole looking for Raya reunion part interesting and climb the mountain to reach the peak. Well.. That didn't work out the first time either. What pisses me off is we are in week 2 Season2 and I get to watch daily how ayesha is preparing herself for the party. Hit and misses can be logically done too. The viewers aren't stupid. Well.. Not really.. Because Iam still making a take after watching it with detachment. Neverthless. Its time to just gain our interest and not lose it. Don't build up the excitement so random and slow that nobody would be available to watch the reunion.
Exactly. Consistency is the key. Now hits and misses are not exciting at all. I am gaining interest only on looking at the funny side of it. One saving grace out of the creative bankruptcy can be FBs. There is potential for atleast one FB an episode. So far we haven't had any. But I hope coming weeks will bring a lot of them.
P:S - If Anjaan is the writer of BALH, it should be some one random. Rem RK gave this book to PK in jail and she said that she had already read that book. Here PK cannot find the author's name or number, but RK was shown calling him in Season1 and providing his appreciation. Cv's. Time to smell the coffee.
I think I dont have a clue on this. And did they explicitly say Anjaan is the author of BALH? Did I miss anything.