Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fosla

Ramsakshiroxxx

Iam glad you could enjoy inspite of those illogical sequences.  But I definitely enjoyed the scenes of RK, ST and our Pihu. I missed mentioning that public property hoon kya? LOL It was hilarious.

It's just the editing and screenplay team had done such a pathetic job it felt so random.

Sowmya entering as a married woman and talking to Rk was purposely done to create an illusion.
The random introduction of characters is annoying esp sincce they think its adding to the suspense.
Just shows poor execution to me.

Ayesha is surely getting on our nerves! I cant understand how Iam gonna tolerate her throwing tantrums and acting like the queen of KM

hey this is lovely mani yar changed my user name u remember me???
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Arshi-licious01

Very true! The CV's are stooping very low to fool the audience. Yes, a married woman would never say ILY to her elder brother-in-law! Second, a 6-year old Pihu can never take tablets on her own. Priya must buy them for her. Third, just please stop playing "Shirt Da Button". 100%, you are right. They should change the title, considering they're playing this song to promote Ekta mata's film more than the title song' 

ARshi-licious

I love your name and I love IPk! πŸ˜‰

It's just sad to see the CV's using such strategies that is plain stupid. And its just starting of week 2 in the new season. They need to pull up their socks and deliver better!
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

hey this is lovely mani yar changed my user name u remember me???

Ofcourse I remember you lovely mani.. Was wondering who is this new member. LOL
Glad to know its you! The DP pic shoudl have given me the clue!πŸ˜‰
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

You are so right Angie, I mean first of all one more time that idiotic "Shirt da button" and I am going to πŸ˜‘😑😑 really I mean how much more we can tolerate that shitty song.

πŸ˜† Tell me about it Priya. I mean.. How many more times will they play it man? Hadd hoti hai yaar.

Also about PK loved her so much today although such a disconnect in the scenes. Our old sherni was back and ST did an awesome job but somehow it was a complete misfit to her character in season2.

I loved the fiesty Priya Sharma but I don't know how they managed to bring her frm the totally diff situation they put her in season 2 all these days. I enjoyed ST's performance on that one.

Although I am not at all getting the whole script, kutch  bhi dikhate hai yaar, RK the businessman giving books to people, buying books just like that, Rajat knows the owner , and not a single time he said Miss Sharma, to check whether she is in the store or not, PK was sitting so near , yet could not hear RK 's voice? really? I mean ye kya ho raha hai yaar. Do they think viewers are idiots?
Exactly!! That's my question. 

I am not sure about the new entry at all, what's with ILU, I mean we all know she is Rishabh's wife and may be she is Anjaan and she helped Ram to recover and all that, but  ILU? really, and the whole phone call was a complete disconnect.no chemistry between them, totally OTT and fake.

It was definitely OTT! It ws the same ghisa pita track to increase suspense but tehy don't realize they have done this before.She looked like Neha part 2 to me! i doubt her being Anjaan though.

Ayesha , can not stand her at all, her daily dose is not at all needed. its going to be really tough for us to tolerate this idiot this season.
Second you on that Priya.!! I cannot believe we have to awtch her in Season 2.. My God!! koi mujhe bachao!

Anyway loved Pihu today, she is really a main lead of season2, great find, love her so much, her voice is also very cute.. 

She is the find of season2. She is absolutely cute and adorable. But if RK andST couldnt' carry Season1 alone.. Pihu cannot do it too! The CV's need to straighten out their act

you are so right about Rajat, good voice but what's the point, he can not act at all, no match to ST RK or Pihu, today he missed the opportunity, that was a good scene, ST nailed it.
Rajat looks like a bystander when the powerhouses act!

Also I really do not want them to meet tomorrow, it has to be something magical, I am ready to wait, just like the season one, that was so awesome I mean we remember their meetings and nok jhoks watch those episodes so many times, All the scenes used to be part of the story, they fitted so well .what is this.. where is the creativity gone? showing some illogical stupid scenes, dialogs. It is hard to believe this is the same story. not  for me, I treat this as a different show. The only part they did well is Pihu and her scenes. and yes ST and Rk are always awesome. but they really have to work hard on the script, there is so much disconnect in the scenes, script etc
I can't believe.. Week 2 we are seeing somuch disconnect in the scenes and script. Iam scared what they will show in a year now. They could haev done wonders. But Iam still keeping my fingers crossed.
I really hope CVs wake up and write some sensible story, before viewers again loose their interest. 

Thanks again for your awesome take.πŸ‘
I hope so too Priya. Week 2 has already got the grumble out. Cv's need to act quick with some logical and magical scenes. Glad you liked the take! It was done in a jiffy though

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaparikh1

Cvs are just stretching it bit and resulting in showing vrey illogical scenes to us... Now its time i think the should show RAYA coming face to face and progressing to their reunion... That would be better i think...

Kaparikh

I don't want them to rush and not even askign them for an instant Raya reunion. Just that they need to make their hit and miss logical. This is plain idiocy.
And i hope they have more stuff to show post the reunion.
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: janardana

Hey Angie..I loved your RAM Dom rambling more today...πŸ˜‰ 

You actually made me go back and check if I spelled Random correctly!πŸ˜† 
Why create so much of confusion is beyond me..As I said yesterday, they are complicating the soap with so many characters and twists and unanswered question.. I hope Atleast the CV know the answers to the same...
While y'day was just getting those Nutz and Ayesha characters to square 1, todya they crossed all limits with the new entry. If this is their way of holding suspense to show if RK has married again and Kush is his son, this was below the belt and reused strategy.

Guess those dumbos want to show us that they can give us a dhamakedaar surprise about the characters in the KM... πŸ€’
There is an upcoming party that Ayesha and nutz have been getting ready for days now. hopefully we will see who's there and who's not
I want the old P and R to be back soon.. I want Eva back...I hope the CV's decide to bring her back with " I was in a coma for the last 5 years" scenario.. I don't mind it.. But can't stand to see the anaconda.. Ah god!  She just puts me off! And all her new publicity gimmicks, interviews and too much " I" stuff... I wish we had another name for her... I don't  want to degrade and insult  the biggest snake in the world... 

Exactly! I don't mind it yaar! Just get EVA back. In 2 days. Ayesha has already made him cringe. CAn't stand another moment of stupidity. I wouldn't mind at all them showing Nih walking out of the graveyard. Puhleeze Ek maiyaa..kuch khijiye.
True.. anacondas are gonna commit suicide after the gross insult to their clan!

I have not seen the episode, but I am sure R and ST and P jr would have done a fabulous job.. 
Crossing my fingers that the CV' s don't test our patience too much.. Week one was super.. But week 2 seems  to be very weak so far.. 

R,ST and Pihu hav become the performers as usual. My disappointment lies in the fact that they couldn't manage to pull off the excitement even till Week 2.

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: BAB3112

My reaction to today was WHAAT!!!  I think the writers are on drugs and wake up every morning with a severe hangover and write any rubbish that comes to their head.

Such a wonderful storyline going down the tubes very fast.
This is one viewer that is fast losing interest.
Come on good actors also need to have a good plot and story to enact. Just good dialoge delivary does NOT make a interesting and sucessful show.  

WAKE UP EKTA, AND YOUR USELESS WRITERS. SHOW SOMETHING BELIEVABLE!

BAB

I agree!! I was also left dumbfounded seeing the creativity flowing from the writers and CV"s. The viewers want a good plot and its so damn possible too! I hope they recover and give us a fab next two days!
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Angie! Reading your take kind of felt like the good old days!... but no Wait... there is no "good old days" in what is happening these days. 

Honestly, I watch the show just out of habit, but I really don't care enough to write posts or comment or analyse it anymore!  But , I did like your take, and agree completely! (now that is new, isn't it?)πŸ˜‰

Anyway, I seriously doubt they will meet anytime soon. First Rajat has to fall in love with Priya. then there will be complications when they meet. If they were to meet now, there are no complications. She could just pack up and move back to Mumbai with him. And our darling CVs cannot let that happen . After dishing out so much @&#% to separate them, they are not going to let them have a @#$%-less re-union. So we will see many such brainless scenes, where we will be banging our heads on the wall, but the leads will just happily miss seeing what/who is in front of their eyes.

As for the Anjaan bit, I think whoever it is is a good friend of Ram's.  And that is why Ram handles his emails etc. Ram knew him even before the accident, and that is why he talked to him on the phone after gifting the book to Priya. 

Edited by mem1 - 11 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

you are so right Angie, now after today's episode I have a feeling this Soumya is not Anjaan, I mean somehow she does not look writer types..I am totally disappointed with her selection. wish they'd chosen someone better. may be Ram himself? I know he is not..but for some reason I feel he  fits better than anyone elseπŸ˜ƒ. god knows what they have planned. Kya pata Rishabh bhi ho sakta hai.. πŸ˜‰ otherwise mamaji.. heheheh  I mean when you think about it , mamaji was awesome with his two liners, so he can be Anjaan tooπŸ˜† Anyway jokes apart I really hope CVs work hard and get some sense in the story.
JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh why all the confusion by stupid cv's. Loved your post, its time raya meet and the only role rajat should play is helping raya get back together.

Ayesha is pathetic as usual, wonder why she is in KM.