Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Unfair advantage (Page 9)

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

WOW just because the MOD stated something she becomes a fan of GC. Please tell me if I'm wrong but about every single day there is a new post about GC's clothes, dance, fan following, stiffness or SOMETHING, so that's why the MOD said what she did. I don't know her personally, but I feel that people should not say stuff like this to any MOD since they are trying to do their job, that's all!

Why are people always attacking GC, I think that's a question everyone wants to know, even non GC fans, is there not anything well that GC has done, is everything really unfair and bad????Confused

All I'm going to say is I LOVE GC and I think he has improved sooo much and doing an AMAZING job!!!! ... LOTS OF LOVE to the BEST ACTOR, DANCER and PRINCE of this INDUSTRY! Big smile

Xcatly ..such ppl dont try to listen wat is fact n reality they just wana make posts against GC ..n v Gcianz r suffering frm very ist day bt no offence let ppl do wateva they wana do..nw even MOD aka Tanu di felt the same so she said wat she did..so nw ppl are saying Tanu Di also fan of GC ...MY GOD...y ppl dnt leave GC ..i m also going to say..MY LOVE..MY SONA..MY JANUU. MY KING, AMMAZING Dancer, Acort, Modle n Human being along wth Smileammazing nature , Prince of Tellywood is only Gurmeet Chaudhary n a very hardwrking GuySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..maneet_forever9TinkerBellaTahitien-moon

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

There is susheel kumar who  gets past without doing any sort of dance coz of votes.

There is pratyusha and rumours of her quitting notwithstanding, till date, she has  done nothing to impress anyone and yet she is never in danger zone.

So why is it that when people  need to pick an example, they will invariably go for Gurmeet Chaudhury?

If this thread escalates into fight zone and DT edit/ remove posts or close thread, we will be the favorite punchbag of all members, irrepective of their color. Yet it is the members who  are itching to fight . Any  proper discussion theme is moulded into a topic in such a way that it invariably provokes one group or other and the topic turns into mutual mud slinging zone.

I am assuming you have written this as a regular member and not as a DT member.. that's why I am daring to reply Smile

Yes.. there are many other people who are surviving on sheer votes basis. Some have talent as well as votes. Speaking for myself.. I have no problem with that as well as trained contestants or wild card or any other thing which other people might find unfair. But I can see why GC's name is taken by the TM here. GC got low score for his initial couple of performances and only his votes were announced as the highest at that time. Even on this forum we can see that GC has huge number of fans. So when we say the words "voting advantage".. first name comes to my mind is "GC". What's so wrong with that?Ermm

Every week there are 3-4 performances which fetch 30 points from judges and some fans make appreciating posts for their favorite contestant. Should we question them why they are not talking about other contestants who also got 30 points?? NO.. we can't do that because it comes down to one's opinion and liking.. same way some people can have an opinion about GC and his voting power. What is so wrong with that as long as it is done with out actually bashing the contestant or fan base and within the COC of IF? Or is it that no one other than a fan is allowed to make a post about GC? Confused Then better re-name this section as "JDJ-Fan Club for GC / Discussion Forum for rest of the contestants".. because I see critic thread for Isha running upto 26 pages with some really good discussion going on there.. 

Finally @bold part.. why should it escalate into war zone? Is there any contestant or fan bashing going on? Has anyone blamed fans for voting for GC? Has anyone blamed GC for having too many fans? Just see the post I have quoted below.. posts like this start all the blame game and name calling and personal attacks from both sides.. specially the underlined part. So the solution is to edit such posts and/or issue a warning if that is the DT policy. Stopping people from mentioning a certain name is not the solution IMO. 

** edit: offending post removed.

Edited by tannipartner - 19 July 2012 at 2:08pm

chocobear_Darling_-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

Seems like even Mod is a Gurmeet fan.

PS..I m ready to sacrifice 20% WL but wont edit my post.

Come on now.. just because a mod gave her opinion about something she does not become a fan of anyone. She is a regular member too and has a right to have an opinion. 

And I hope you don't receive any warning for this post because you have done nothing wrong here.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_TanShi_CrazyLuv

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I am surprised that this thread is till open.
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
@purva: I agree the first word that comes to my mind when we say "VOTING ADVANTAGE" is GC. And this doesn't mean we are bashing him or saying anything wrong. He has a huge fan following and saying this is not wrong. His fans will save him no matter how bad he performs. If he gets a 21 some day his fans are there to vote for him day and night to make sure he is not eliminated. I don't say it's wrong. Well no, it's up to them. They can vote for anyone but it definitely is a disadvantage for those who are not as popular as him or don't enjoy the same fan following like GC. Just like Isha being a professional dancer is a disadvantage to the other stars so is GC's popularity a disadvantage for the other stars.

-Chandramukhi-purvaFaraan92Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Well, shows like JDJ need people like GC b/c of their fan following---the audience isn't going to  watch a dance show with low profile celebs. That's why Gia and GC are bought in b/c their shows are doing well in the TRP race and have so much public recognition. Plus fan voting generates revenue for the channel--I know this for a fact so the more votes, the more sponsors/ads, and more money. It's all a business.

Plus, every season has this issue...Season 1 with Mona, Season 2 with PD, Season 3 with KSG, Season 4 with Sushant...no one will watch otherwise unless this was BB and all the contestant were constantly fighting/creating drama.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NoCommentstapurmimtiNxtRockstar..pakharaTahitien-moon

Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Agree with sweet coco here. Popular celebs grab eyeballs. Last week TRP:
Saturday: 2.8
Sunday: 2.1!!!
On Saturday Gurmeet, Ravi, Giaa,Bharti performed.
On Sunday Isha, Shibani,Darsheel performed.

He wud not have any advantage if general audience also votes kyunki saar India GC kaa fan nahi hi. Those who are neutral dont care to vote is the actual reason!

Like in our homes, many wud have liked Isha or Shibani or any other contestants' performance but do they vote for them??
No! M saying abt majority.

So he has an advantage bcoz of majority not voting and fans voting.

It is like we say he/ she deserved to win but didnt win bcoz of less votes but none of us dares to say we didnt vote for them,thatsy they lost!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index