India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Unfair advantage (Page 8)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
If Gurmeet had a 'bad performance' last two weeks then honestly Remo (being the professional choreo) must be out of his mind since his opinion counts the most out of all 3 judges and they base their votes on his performance, as well as improvement... honestly labelling his performances 'bad' and then saying its unfair since he has a fan following is the craziest thing I've heard yet. And this doesn't at all guarantee that he's going to WIN. People in this thread have already given enough examples of that happening. And this is a reality show people -- get a grip -- cuz its never fair nor consistent. Not everything goes your way in a reality show.

And people have the right to vote for / support their fave star/contestant...nothing in the voting is 'unfair' since its merely audience choice ... and the audience votes for what they like. Simple. Voting is just for involving the audience in the show ... because honestly if it was all up to the judges many viewers would've screamed bloody murder if their fave didn't get picked so to keep it balanced they make audience voting count for 50%.

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9TinkerBella_Darling_

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Originally posted by maneet_forever9

Originally posted by tannipartner

There is susheel kumar who  gets past without doing any sort of dance coz of votes.

There is pratyusha and rumours of her quitting notwithstanding, till date, she has  done nothing to impress anyone and yet she is never in danger zone.

So why is it that when people  need to pick an example, they will invariably go for Gurmeet Chaudhury?

If this thread escalates into fight zone and DT edit/ remove posts or close thread, we will be the favorite punchbag of all members, irrepective of their color. Yet it is the members who  are itching to fight . Any  proper discussion theme is moulded into a topic in such a way that it invariably provokes one group or other and the topic turns into mutual mud slinging zone.

@tannipartner thank you so much, I totally agree!!!

Thxx Tannnuu Dii koi tu hai jo sach ko bony ka himmat rkhta haiSmile

Agreed Tabeer!!! Thank you so much Tanu Di!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkerBellaTanShi_CrazyLuv

slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

TinkerBella IF-Rockerz
TinkerBella
TinkerBella

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Truth Is Truth Yar How Much Try But U Cant Deny It ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

Seems like even Mod is a Gurmeet fan.

PS..I m ready to sacrifice 20% WL but wont edit my post.

Just because she is giving logical counter-arguments, she is a GC fan? WOW
I am not a GC fan (quote me if you like) and I am too annoyed by such incessant posts.

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 18 July 2012 at 4:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkichuXxshonaxXmaneet_forever9TinkerBellaroseinbloom_Darling_TanShi_CrazyLuv

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by Ismaail

Originally posted by nishu786

If history repeats...both Isha & GC will not win...one is best dancer & other is most popular contestant in the show...

if creatives continues to play their cards,shibani will win bcoz they always make a contestant winner who improves tremendously throughout the show.

I think the winner will be Gia Malik nither isha nor GC... Color will make Gia winner as she has leave a higest TRP show of star plus co to be a part of color show...

Bro Yes I Also Think ke GIA he jeetege JDJ LOL

This was TOO funny! ROFL

Edited by Beelte003 - 18 July 2012 at 3:37pm
maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
WOW just because the MOD stated something she becomes a fan of GC. Please tell me if I'm wrong but about every single day there is a new post about GC's clothes, dance, fan following, stiffness or SOMETHING, so that's why the MOD said what she did. I don't know her personally, but I feel that people should not say stuff like this to any MOD since they are trying to do their job, that's all!

Why are people always attacking GC, I think that's a question everyone wants to know, even non GC fans, is there not anything well that GC has done, is everything really unfair and bad????Confused

All I'm going to say is I LOVE GC and I think he has improved sooo much and doing an AMAZING job!!!! ... LOTS OF LOVE to the BEST ACTOR, DANCER and PRINCE of this INDUSTRY! Big smile

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 18 July 2012 at 4:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09jayshreeshXxshonaxXTinkerBellaTanShi_CrazyLuvTahitien-moon_Darling_

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

Seems like even Mod is a Gurmeet fan.

PS..I m ready to sacrifice 20% WL but wont edit my post.

i m disagree wth u..if she is a MOD.she is a human being too n she also has the right to say n put her POV infrnt ny1..yes wateva she said  m agree..why always ppl try to clear their POV n gve examples only by gving Guru's name...common grow up...nyhw Tanu Diii Looottsss of thxxx to clear ppl in such a matured manner...i lov uSmilecoz being a MOD u said wat..is abbsouletly right n appreciating...SmileLove u for dezSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayshreeshmaneet_forever9TinkerBellaTahitien-moon_Darling_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index