Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Unfair advantage (Page 7)

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
well yeah maybe its unfair
but i m not completely in favor of the opinion
a we know the marking belong 50% to judges and 50% of votes so if gurmeet didn't do good in dance then he will loose advantage of that 50%
and as u bring out the name of bharti so i would like to add that if she did really good with dance just like she did with her lat performance i am sure hardly anyone can resist from voting for her

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Gia scored 30!! Move over Isha and GC!!! LOL

why move over? gia got 30 first time...GC 2 times,Isha 4 times...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebimaneet_forever9Tony_StraK786

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Agree wd you i think voting have to be used for select bottom 2 n the who to eliminate hv to be decided by judges
Khaira09 Senior Member
Khaira09
Khaira09

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I definetely feel that the most improved and best dancer will win!!! this is not a popularity contest.. as we already know in the past to seasons of jhalak 2 non tv stars won,,, and before that i do feel that mona singh had a great amount of fan following but she was a great dancer and with prachi i definitely feel that the show was set up because prachi was not as well of a dancer and her fan following then was not a lot either i feel ekta kapoor had a hand in her getting back in the show as well as winning.   Sleepy  and with gurmeet he is def doing a great job performing or he would not be EARNING the scores he has and having a huge fan following is a plus. isha is a trained dancer if you have seen kisna there are actresses that are huge that can not even get close to doing the dances she had done!!! i feel that she shouldnt had taken a part of this show because she is already a dancer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manu85maneet_forever9

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
 There is susheel kumar who  gets past without doing any sort of dance coz of votes.

There is pratyusha and rumours of her quitting notwithstanding, till date, she has  done nothing to impress anyone and yet she is never in danger zone.

So why is it that when people  need to pick an example, they will invariably go for Gurmeet Chaudhury?

If this thread escalates into fight zone and DT edit/ remove posts or close thread, we will be the favorite punchbag of all members, irrepective of their color. Yet it is the members who  are itching to fight . Any  proper discussion theme is moulded into a topic in such a way that it invariably provokes one group or other and the topic turns into mutual mud slinging zone.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_4youmanu85ashkichuXxshonaxXMinozVersatileStarTinkerBellamaneet_forever9DMKJ_VBpakharaNxtRockstar..|Persephone|BatameezDil_Darling_TanShi_CrazyLuv..CountingStarsDownhill

maaneet16 Groupbie
maaneet16
maaneet16

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
OK? like seriously? :/ his performances are much better than the other contestants except isha and salman...u shud watch his last week and last to last week's performances...he rocksss in them!!!!!!!!btw gurmeet's performance made karan johar to choose a word for himself...and madhuri said yeh pehla performance hai jhalak par jis mein choreographer par kam nazar jaa rahi thi aur celebrity par zyaada...u cant just call his dance to be ok...he's improving week by week...oh and btw this is not an unfair advantage coz jhalak dikhlaja is meant to be 'DANCING WITH STARS' and stars do tend to have a great fan following...and KSG is a great actor but not as good dancer as gurmeet so him getting so far was unfair but for gurmeet it's totally fair...

maneet_forever9TinkerBella_Darling_

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

There is susheel kumar who  gets past without doing any sort of dance coz of votes.

There is pratyusha and rumours of her quitting notwithstanding, till date, she has  done nothing to impress anyone and yet she is never in danger zone.

So why is it that when people  need to pick an example, they will invariably go for Gurmeet Chaudhury?

If this thread escalates into fight zone and DT edit/ remove posts or close thread, we will be the favorite punchbag of all members, irrepective of their color. Yet it is the members who  are itching to fight . Any  proper discussion theme is moulded into a topic in such a way that it invariably provokes one group or other and the topic turns into mutual mud slinging zone.

@tannipartner thank you so much, I totally agree!!!

Khaira09TinkerBellaTanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

Originally posted by tannipartner

@tannipartner thank you so much, I totally agree!!!

Thxx Tannnuu Dii koi tu hai jo sach ko bony ka himmat rkhta haiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9TinkerBella

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index