Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by bhavya

Originally posted by bhavya

I agree gc has huge fan following, but he is not a trained dancer, he is working hard to get 30.
Why no one is blaming isha, she is a trained dancer actually she was supposed to be judge, she can't be contestant even though she dnt have huge fan following her dance fetches perfect 30 dnt u thinks its unfair on other contestants who are non dancer. And moreover rashmi desai is wild card entry that too she is included so late in the show dnt u think its unfair for the contestants who are there from day 1. I feel gc is a hard worker.

Bas pure show mein tumhara GC hi hard worker haiLOL...

GC definately works hard,but it doesn't mean others don't work hard.

why we should blame Isha? JDJ ppl & channel approached her to participate.

In previous seasons sandhya mridul & yana also participated...they were trained dancer too.

you ppl cry as this is happening first time that a trained dancer is performing in JDJ...

that is what gc was choosen by channel because he is popular so its not even the first time the popular contestant was choosen sushant ws choosen prahi desai were there in previous season, karan singh grover was also there, the same way gc is also choose because of his popularity.

True...but you should have read previous posts that who started bashing Isha first...first two weeks GC got low scores,Isha got high scores...then few GC fans (not all for sure) started bashing Isha that she is trained dancer,she should be judge & blah blah...

that's why TM made this topic...
sorry i did not know about isha bashing. Whether its isha or gc no one should be bashed... I have not read previous posts ...

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged

If history repeats...both Isha & GC will not win...one is best dancer & other is most popular contestant in the show...

if creatives continues to play their cards,shibani will win bcoz they always make a contestant winner who improves tremendously throughout the show.

I think the winner will be Gia Malik nither isha nor GC... Color will make Gia winner as she has leave a higest TRP show of star plus co to be a part of color show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ismaail

If history repeats...both Isha & GC will not win...one is best dancer & other is most popular contestant in the show...

if creatives continues to play their cards,shibani will win bcoz they always make a contestant winner who improves tremendously throughout the show.

I think the winner will be Gia Malik nither isha nor GC... Color will make Gia winner as she has leave a higest TRP show of star plus co to be a part of color show...

bhaijaan it's giaa manek...not malik LOL

btw it's good to c u in this forum,i thought u r still busy with girls Cool
slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786RolzzTony_StraK786

TinkerBella IF-Rockerz
TinkerBella
TinkerBella

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i didn't got my Q answer ????Ermm

maneet_forever9

quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
People with popularity and poor dancing skills don't last long. If the judges see the people's votes and decide its going to save a star with average dancing skills than a good dancer, they can use THEIR 50% to save that dancer IF they want.

Ultimately ALL these shows are scripted and lets all enjoy great performance, whether its from a non-dancer, dancer, star or a common man.

I will take the eliminations and winnings with a pinch of salt. And maybe everyone should. So they can watch the show for entertainment.

Ubiquitos

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Gia scored 30!! Move over Isha and GC!!! LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index