TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Ok fine ...i said dez to TM nt  to u...she shld clear her mind bfore atacking one celebrity n his fanz .so byeSmile

if you felt bad,then you could also replied in same way...you took topic from one level to another...TM didn't attacked u personally,but you did to all who don't like GC or bash him. 

hope u und what i wanted to say...bye Smile

i didnt bash any 1 ok...i said Gurmeetianz are used to of it such psts..frm the day 1 we are hearing n suffering...anyhw i dnt care as every1 is free in their likness..n as far as cncerned my post..i said to TM try to take all celebrities names nt only Guru's name soo many cntestants hav huge fan following thn y she mentioned Guru's name only..i will again mention it..i havnt bash ny1 so tcz byeSmile

You said that Non-GC fans & bashers don't have any work to do...so it's not personal attack acc to  you?

oh God i said only those ppl who wthout any reason say anythng against Gc ..ok thts wat i said...so please i hav no issue wth non-GC persnz i m nt attacking any1 if u thnk so cant do nythng...

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I agree gc has huge fan following, but he is not a trained dancer, he is working hard to get 30.
Why no one is blaming isha, she is a trained dancer actually she was supposed to be judge, she can't be contestant even though she dnt have huge fan following her dance fetches perfect 30 dnt u thinks its unfair on other contestants who are non dancer. And moreover rashmi desai is wild card entry that too she is included so late in the show dnt u think its unfair for the contestants who are there from day 1. I feel gc is a hard worker.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manu85TinkerBellaTahitien-moon

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

I agree gc has huge fan following, but he is not a trained dancer, he is working hard to get 30.
Why no one is blaming isha, she is a trained dancer actually she was supposed to be judge, she can't be contestant even though she dnt have huge fan following her dance fetches perfect 30 dnt u thinks its unfair on other contestants who are non dancer. And moreover rashmi desai is wild card entry that too she is included so late in the show dnt u think its unfair for the contestants who are there from day 1. I feel gc is a hard worker.

Bas pure show mein tumhara GC hi hard worker hai LOL...

GC definately works hard,but it doesn't mean others don't work hard. 

why we should blame Isha? JDJ ppl & channel approached her to participate.

In previous seasons sandhya mridul & yana also participated...they were trained dancer too.

you ppl cry as this is happening first time that a trained dancer is performing in JDJ...

Edited by nishu786 - 18 July 2012 at 7:26am

-Chandramukhi-Faraan92Tony_StraK786

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Bas pure show mein tumhara GC hi hard worker haiLOL...

In previous seasons sandhya mridul & yana also participated...they were trained dancer too.

you ppl cry as this is happening first time that a trained dancer is performing in JDJ...

that is what gc was choosen by channel because he is popular so its not even the first time the popular contestant was choosen sushant ws choosen prahi desai were there in previous season, karan singh grover was also there, the same way gc is also choose because of his popularity.
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Bas pure show mein tumhara GC hi hard worker haiLOL...

that is what gc was choosen by channel because he is popular so its not even the first time the popular contestant was choosen sushant ws choosen prahi desai were there in previous season, karan singh grover was also there, the same way gc is also choose because of his popularity.

True...but you should have read previous posts that who started bashing Isha first...first two weeks GC got low scores,Isha got high scores...then few GC fans (not all for sure) started bashing Isha that she is trained dancer,she should be judge & blah blah...

that's why TM made this topic...

-Chandramukhi-Faraan92Tony_StraK786

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Sonu choorr Yaaarrr they are use to of it bashing gurmmeet n Gurmeetianz..they dnt av any other wrk to do except keep saying rubbish abt Guru n his fanz ..we dnt care abt it..GURU is a hardwrking guy so he is doing his best n improving himself so ppl say wat they want so chill n no need to even i thnk read such posts who just wana do propeganda against GURU N his Fanz..GURMEEET CHAUDHARY TRully a RoockckkstarSmile,,Roocckkkstar k peechy aisy log par jaty hain jinhyin un ki harwrk nazar nhi aati bas wo wahi kehna chahty hn jo un ka man kahy ..they even dont want to realize fact behind it..so we dnt care we lov u GuruSmile

Who bashed GC in this thread??Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-nishu786Faraan92Tony_StraK786

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Nope I dont think so...he aint that familiar to me...to get all share of votes, period!

moreover JDJ wont give away the title to soapstar...when awesome performers are already there like shibani isha...
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha100

Nope I dont think so...he aint that familiar to me...to get all share of votes, period!

moreover JDJ wont give away the title to soapstar...when awesome performers are already there like shibani isha...

They won't give to Isha also bcoz she is best dancer in show & best dancers never won in JDJ.

Shibani is strong contender .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeet-Chandramukhi-Faraan92Tony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index