India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Unfair advantage (Page 2)

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
All competitive reality shows have these kind of unfair elements. And honestly I have absolutely no problem with it.. I just take it with a pinch of salt. My issue is when people ignore other unfair elements and keep going on and on about how Isha being there is the only unfair thing in the show. Agreed Isha is best dancer of them all but she has a huge disadvantage when it comes to voting. Judges keep giving her 30 points for every performance but even they can not guarantee that she won't go out next week due to lack of enough votes. So it all becomes kind of even in the end..

pratimaan2012 Goldie
pratimaan2012
pratimaan2012

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
U'r talking about GRUMEET popularity but what about Jiya and Pratusha they are also from television ...unfair thing they have done is by selecting Isha for this competition...

Edited by pratimaan2012 - 17 July 2012 at 10:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayshreeshBe.edgyTinkerBellamaneet_forever9

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Why always takes on Gurmeet fans why not use gia or other celebrities who are just as appreciated as Gurmeet .why always takes after Gurmeet's fan base if you don't like it's ok but every one have the right to have his or her own choice it's th basic human right And it's so natural that every fan vote for their celebrity cause it's called supporting .Well if it makes me a bad person ok i'll put on the cap with pleasure LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

manu85*~*Kamala*~*jayshreeshaditibdBe.edgysree.maneetTinkerBellamaneet_forever9COLOGYSiddhi_

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Agree with you this voting system has to be cancled or need modification like 2 lowest contesteant selected from votes but the elimination of one among them will be judges decision instead of votes by doing this the deserving candidate can win...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I disagree...

If I'm not wrong .. which I may be since I didn't watch JDJ 4 but didn't Sushant Singh Rajput lose? He also has and had a huge fan following! just saying that it's unfair since GC has a huge fan following and he will win is wrong, people that have huge fan following can lose for example Sushant!

And the fan following is not wrong, it happens because we LOVE and SUPPORT GC in whatever he doesSmile
Yes I'm biased and I want GC to win (because I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!!!!!Embarrassed), but as Manish and Raghini say it's 50% votes and 50 % from the judges, if GC is the best (which IMO GC is THE BEST) -  the judges and voting will decide then he does deserve to win, and people can't keep saying it's unfair and all!

And also it is very unfair that Isha is a trained dancer and taking part - many people can say that as well, so I feel that we all need to stop saying this is unfair or that is and vote and enjoy the show!Smile

*** last thing Bharti has a huge fan following as well, and in that case so does 
Gia, Prats, and Salman from DID which will help out Isha ... so everyone has fan following and to me it
seems fair

also GC earned his fan following! He's an amazing actor and works really hard in all of his shows to make the best ram ji, maan singh khurana, and now yash Big smile

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 17 July 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

*~*Kamala*~*Khaira09harshithaaaaaaaTinkerBellaCOLOGYTahitien-moon

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
If history repeats...both Isha & GC will not win...one is best dancer & other is most popular contestant in the show...

if creatives continues to play their cards,shibani will win bcoz they always make a contestant winner who improves tremendously  throughout the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purva-MariaMars-Tony_StraK786

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
i prefer the voting system in france for dancing with the star...the three bottom who gained less votes are prior for public voting nad the final also
ktlovers Goldie
ktlovers
ktlovers

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
well i dont agree
because gurmeet have a great fan following because of his shows
and bharti can also have a great fan following because of her comedy show
and how can u forget that isha come from bollywood

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Be.edgy-enchanted-maneet_forever9harshithaaaaaaaTinkerBellaCOLOGYTahitien-moon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index