India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Unfair advantage (Page 10)

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
im just gona say that even if the like of GC and Giaa are getting more votes they are proving by getting better every week..GC has now got 30  twice  in a row and eve this week he has done well and Giaa has improved too and she got  a high score this week (don't want to spoil for anyone!).

btw I am not a die hard Gurmeet Fan...infact Im rooting for Darsheel and Giaa.

I find it hard now to post my opnion on this forum because if  you say something in favour of a partcipant then you become their fan...can you not like the celebrity as an indivudal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Voting always make deserving candidate loose...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
GURU IS THE BESSST

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9TinkerBellaTahitien-moon

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i thoroughly read all the comments i am kind of confuse ok Gurmeet has unfair advantage because of his popularity as he is getting highest vote so the same isha has unfair advantage as she is completely trained dancer and bollywood star she also has the best dancing choreographer who is more popular than her so by comparison don't u think isha has more unfair advantage

ok gurmeet perform bad in first two weeks but his marks never came below 22 and ur saying he is survived because of votes only. From last two weeks he is getting full marks just because of his hard work and sincerity give us one reason why we fans shud not vote for him? common guys ur just making post say something against him now u can't bash his dance as he is scoring full marks so lets comment that he had unfair advantage of popularity great.

GC's fans never stopped any fan to vote for their fav. stars nor they tell them to don't come to the forum and make posts for ur fav. stars. Why every time GC's fans has been questioned. first u make post on him and u think we should not even comment.

i think u guys should enjoy performances rather moaning on who and how he or she will win.

every contestant come in the show for winning no one participate for loosing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelaalikhanjayshreesh_wallflower_maneet_forever9TinkerBellaTahitien-moon

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadumaneet

i thoroughly read all the comments i am kind of confuse ok Gurmeet has unfair advantage because of his popularity as he is getting highest vote so the same isha has unfair advantage as she is completely trained dancer and bollywood star she also has the best dancing choreographer who is more popular than her so by comparison don't u think isha has more unfair advantage

ok gurmeet perform bad in first two weeks but his marks never came below 22 and ur saying he is survived because of votes only. From last two weeks he is getting full marks just because of his hard work and sincerity give us one reason why we fans shud not vote for him? common guys ur just making post say something against him now u can't bash his dance as he is scoring full marks so lets comment that he had unfair advantage of popularity great.

GC's fans never stopped any fan to vote for their fav. stars nor they tell them to don't come to the forum and make posts for ur fav. stars. Why every time GC's fans has been questioned. first u make post on him and u think we should not even comment.

i think u guys should enjoy performances rather moaning on who and how he or she will win.

every contestant come in the show for winning no one participate for loosing

Great commentry yaar 100% with you this is exactly what we all gurmeetians been trying to emphasise since the bigining you have came out with the heart of the matter but i think even then they won't give a thing And continues with their things which i won't mention sometimes i think we are just Wasting just our Time And effort mere to ignore them And do as if they do not exsist And just support our hero Gurmeet as well as trust in Gurmeet that he will proove us right in our all support of him anyway thanks yaar for your wards cause you have said what is to be said. Huraa for our Gurmeet And Thank you all gurmeetians for voting And supporting him.and we'll be there with him till the end n matter what happens

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelaalikhanjayshreeshmaneet_forever9TinkerBella_wallflower_

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
agreee...but i think he is a gud dancer as well...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index