Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Unfair advantage

slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_cute_girlgeetmannbirdy2011Rose_7White.PearlSnakeEyesmarch2011SudhaSangeettalkie14cherrypansychocobearR1U2K3-lazybee-Kai.Pentaminous..DontKnow.Rolzz--HANISA---Eris-Faraan92TheRowdiestBefikreTony_StraK786-Rehnuma-SomethingRandom

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
agree...
my guess is GC will be the winner Dead

JDJ has to change its procedure , why do they depend on 50%  viewers' voting when they know very well they will vote for their favourite star only Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Well that's the same thing with any talent show that works on votes! Not only JDJ, but Zara Nach Ke Dikha and Nach Baliye. Even in Indian Idol, the contestant's personality wins over the audience more than the actual singing. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

manu85quarkypia24Ubiquitos-scarlett-cherrypansyuluvmgroseinbloom-Chandramukhi-Siddhi_..RamKiJanaki..

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Public voting is one thing that can really turn all results topsy turvy and we have seen that in all reality shows - singing, dancing anything... The more popular contestants always get the unfair advantage..

And again this is not new to Jhalak as well.. We have seen the exceptional Shweta Salve getting beaten down by very mediocre Mona Singh in Season 1, and popular TV bahu Prachi Desai defeating more talented Sandhya Mridul in Season 2...

I would definitely want to see one contest with only judges decision.. but then again there is very little objectivity from the judges in most of the shows.. Most have their favorites... So it is very difficult to actually have anything fair in a Reality Show!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

416905Ubiquitosredeye2012-scarlett-halifax004cherrypansyDriftInfinitelyTheEmpressroseinbloomSiddhi_Faraan92..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
^^Full on correct, but you forgot to add the fact that the trained dancer, Sushant Singh Rajput, was defeated by Meiyang Chang. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkichumanu85NoComments-scarlett-halifax004-Chandramukhi-Siddhi_Kai...RamKiJanaki..

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

^^Full on correct, but you forgot to add the fact that the trained dancer, Sushant Singh Rajput, was defeated by Meiyang Chang. 

Season 4 is one Season of JDJ that I completely missed - So I am not even aware how good or bad a dancer Chang is... But I have seen SSR in some other shows and I know he is a very good dancer.. And during Season 4, he was still very popular with his Pavitra Rishta background.. So it kind  of still beats me what happened there..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhararoseinbloom

Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Now can all the contestants be of same level? No. Definitely he has an advantage of fan following but not always fan following works. If he performs bad, someday he will be out examples Mahi Vij and KSG.

second,Bharti and everyone else very well knows that there will be some popular actors, some untrained dancers, some trained and some like Susheel Kumar too. Why they chose Jhalak is the hope of winning, trying their hands at dance and offcourse popularity or may b some other reasons...

From popularity point, Gurmeet,Isha,Pratyusha and Ravi are at advantage. Bharti is also a popular comedian but those who are seriously at disadvantage is Jayati and Shibani maybe( she has 25,000+ followers on twitter).

Jhalak is not DID,that is why DID is liked more :).

But if u see from a ordinary man's point of view who doesnt know much abt dance, he is likely wo consider some other factors too. Like in general he will be keen to whom he likes before Jhalak or in the Jhalak. U can say dancing is not the only basis for voting but yes dancing affects the voting that is why Jayati Ji was not eliminated.
Voted is 50% only so...it is not that bad either :).

Edited by Ubiquitos - 18 July 2012 at 3:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manu85redeye2012Madhura2105COLOGYroseinbloomSiddhi_

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Public Voting can turn everything in his favor. No matter how badly he performs he is going to get huge number of votes. If that was not the case, he would have been eliminated in the first two weeks but he got the highest votes then. So yes GC has an advantage over the other lesser known stars but yet I can see people complaining that bringing in Isha as a contestant is unfair to the other "NON TRAINED DANCER"

PS: My post is from nowhere offensive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

slumgod.Kai.Faraan92Tony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index