India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

now its dream for PR now (Page 3)

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Sushant's contract with BT was over but still he stayed for 3 more months just because of Ekta, as till then she would find a replacement.. So please don't talk about Sushant's commitment.. Sushant didn't left the show in between or broke the contract for his own sake..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzsushkita10ChannaMereya

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRA

Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by poas

this week arvi scene less so lets see how can armann and armanns biological kids and full of  stupid deshmukh family manage TRP...  y arvi scene so less at this week??????????i think its gold awards bad effect...irrittating this week and last weeks last episode...
without arvi PR got 2.5 then  after arvi unit .5increased tho itna proudROFLOMG our arman[sushita]brought 6+ even 7.2 TRPLOLLOLif arvi union bring TRP like arman then all gone madROFLROFLROFL
actually arman/sushita is soul of PR nobody can go near to them in popularityClap
Clap
i dont knw last week TRP but last week only 1 episode they r miissed if last week trp is 2.5 then only for 4 episode nt for last episode but lets see wt will happen this week...wt can armann?????i m nt proud bcz proudness is bad habit for anything...proudness is sign of ruin that u guys always proud for ur armann...armann track is already ruined in viewers mind...if armann is so committed to their viewers then y sushant quit this show???????that means sushant is not coommitted at least arvi save this show and they distribute some respectable TRP...
i think you are highly mistaken ... when there was no arjun purvi pr trp was 3.3 to 3.5 u can check also ... with there confession trp dropped down to 2.8... don't talk about sushant's commitment... we will see the commitment of arjun purvi when the show will take leap... we will see if they quit or they will stay
why dont talk about sushant commitment????????who is he?????only a actor...nothing more then...and there is no talk about arjun purvi commitment if they will same thing then will talk about arjun purvi commitment...and u mistake that after leap always purvi was there and many people watch this show only for purvi may be there is no arjun purvi but purvi was there...
you want to say just coz of purvi the show was working before... omg ... i think earlier she hardly used to be there for 5 mins i guess...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Sushant's contract with BT was over but still he stayed for 3 more months just because of Ekta, as till then she would find a replacement.. So please don't talk about Sushant's commitment.. Sushant didn't left the show in between or broke the contract for his own sake..
ohohohohohoh...u mean that contract is commitment...ohohohohohoho...i forgot that they r PR actror...money is more important ...there is no commitment to fan,,,their immmense love...oh god such a crap
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

this week arvi scene less so lets see how can armann and armanns biological kids and full of  stupid deshmukh family manage TRP...  y arvi scene so less at this week??????????i think its gold awards bad effect...irrittating this week and last weeks last episode...
without arvi PR got 2.5 then  after arvi unit .5increased tho itna proudROFLOMG our arman[sushita]brought 6+ even 7.2 TRPLOLLOLif arvi union bring TRP like arman then all gone madROFLROFLROFL
actually arman/sushita is soul of PR nobody can go near to them in popularityClap
Clap
i dont knw last week TRP but last week only 1 episode they r miissed if last week trp is 2.5 then only for 4 episode nt for last episode but lets see wt will happen this week...wt can armann?????i m nt proud bcz proudness is bad habit for anything...proudness is sign of ruin that u guys always proud for ur armann...armann track is already ruined in viewers mind...if armann is so committed to their viewers then y sushant quit this show???????that means sushant is not coommitted at least arvi save this show and they distribute some respectable TRP...
i think you are highly mistaken ... when there was no arjun purvi pr trp was 3.3 to 3.5 u can check also ... with there confession trp dropped down to 2.8... don't talk about sushant's commitment... we will see the commitment of arjun purvi when the show will take leap... we will see if they quit or they will stay
why dont talk about sushant commitment????????who is he?????only a actor...nothing more then...and there is no talk about arjun purvi commitment if they will same thing then will talk about arjun purvi commitment...and u mistake that after leap always purvi was there and many people watch this show only for purvi may be there is no arjun purvi but purvi was there...
you want to say just coz of purvi the show was working before... omg ... i think earlier she hardly used to be there for 5 mins i guess...

make it clear that no actor actress is not enough for TRP...HOW MANY POPULAR THEY R???????HOW MUCH POPULAR JODI THEY R????????THAT DOESNT MATTER...MATTER IS ONLY STORY ..SEE ...IPKKND...THATS A BIG STAR CAST SHOW INFACT THEIR IS SUCH A POPULAR JODI AND ACTOR ACTRESS LIKE SANAYA BARUN AND THEIR SISTER BROTER ,,,,,,,, I DONT KNW THEIR NAME ,,,,THEY ALSO POPULAR BUT SEE WT TRP IS ONLY'''''2.00 ''''AND'''' DABH ''''''''THATS SHOW .THERE IS NO POPULAR ACTOR ACTRESS LIKE IPKND BUT WT THEIR TRP?????''''''''5.9''''''''SO STAR CAST IS NOT ENOUGH FOR TRP...TRP DEPEND ONLY FOR STORY ...
Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

ohohohohohoh...u mean that contract is commitment...ohohohohohoho...i forgot that they r PR actror...money is more important ...there is no commitment to fan,,,their immmense love...oh god such a crap

why would he do a show when the character he is playing was not making him happy anymore neither his fans..?? His fans respected his decision of leaving the show. He didn't want to play and old character neither his fans want to see him doing that.. So there is no way of talking his commitments to the fans.. His fans also didn't want him to play an old character.. He took the right decision..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzTanyazChannaMereya

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

ash dont waste ur time for blind ppl bc who is sushant and how he made PR popular all know it even ekta knows it so some ppl just become jealous bc their fav actor not getting fame popular like sushLOLLOLLOL we sushita fan dont need to compare sush with anybody bc sush incomparable to any TV actor.sush only got so big banner film even YRF banner film.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceKatRulzGuggu_MintyProudSushantianTanyazChannaMereya

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

ash dont waste ur time for blind ppl bc who is sushant and how he made PR popular all know it even ekta knows it so some ppl just become jealous bc their fav actor not getting fame popular like sushLOLLOLLOL we sushita fan dont need to compare sush with anybody bc sush incomparable to any TV actor.sush only got so big banner film even YRF banner film.

ohohohohohoho...u personally know every sushant fans...sooorrryyy...eeerrr...i didnt know that u personnally know every sushant fan that they r happy for thatt...if i knew that then  never said that...so soooryyy...hmmm...jealousy ...ohohohohoho ...why??????why????????why???????he is popular not bc...wts d profit for bc to jealousy????nothing eeerrr
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

ohohohohohoho...u personally know every sushant fans...sooorrryyy...eeerrr...i didnt know that u personnally know every sushant fan that they r happy for thatt...if i knew that then  never said that...so soooryyy...hmmm...jealousy ...ohohohohoho ...why??????why????????why???????he is popular not bc...wts d profit for bc to jealousy????nothing eeerrr
excuse me why are u so hell bent on picking up a fight ???? regarding sushant popularity u really need a reality check !! and wait lets see if ur arjun stays back wen he has to play a father to 20 yr old untill ten dont speak bec rite now his character is young!! and yes sushant fans are happy tat he is doing wat he wants to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz

Go to top