India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

now its dream for PR now (Page 2)

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
if the storyline is in a mess, no freaking chemistry can save the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_OrChiD_

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I hope PR CVS focus more on Arman and their real kids.After Soham entry show has bcum  interesting.I'm enjoying his scenes.He is a good performer.Many ppl are exicted to see his  full face.Teju is also going good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13sushkita10

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRA

Originally posted by poas

this week arvi scene less so lets see how can armann and armanns biological kids and full of  stupid deshmukh family manage TRP...  y arvi scene so less at this week??????????i think its gold awards bad effect...irrittating this week and last weeks last episode...
without arvi PR got 2.5 then  after arvi unit .5increased tho itna proudROFLOMG our arman[sushita]brought 6+ even 7.2 TRPLOLLOLif arvi union bring TRP like arman then all gone madROFLROFLROFL
actually arman/sushita is soul of PR nobody can go near to them in popularityClap
Clap
i dont knw last week TRP but last week only 1 episode they r miissed if last week trp is 2.5 then only for 4 episode nt for last episode but lets see wt will happen this week...wt can armann?????i m nt proud bcz proudness is bad habit for anything...proudness is sign of ruin that u guys always proud for ur armann...armann track is already ruined in viewers mind...if armann is so committed to their viewers then y sushant quit this show???????that means sushant is not coommitted at least arvi save this show and they distribute some respectable TRP...
the great joke of the yearROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13KatRulzGuggu_Minty

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

this week arvi scene less so lets see how can armann and armanns biological kids and full of  stupid deshmukh family manage TRP...  y arvi scene so less at this week??????????i think its gold awards bad effect...irrittating this week and last weeks last episode...
without arvi PR got 2.5 then  after arvi unit .5increased tho itna proudROFLOMG our arman[sushita]brought 6+ even 7.2 TRPLOLLOLif arvi union bring TRP like arman then all gone madROFLROFLROFL
actually arman/sushita is soul of PR nobody can go near to them in popularityClap
Clap
i dont knw last week TRP but last week only 1 episode they r miissed if last week trp is 2.5 then only for 4 episode nt for last episode but lets see wt will happen this week...wt can armann?????i m nt proud bcz proudness is bad habit for anything...proudness is sign of ruin that u guys always proud for ur armann...armann track is already ruined in viewers mind...if armann is so committed to their viewers then y sushant quit this show???????that means sushant is not coommitted at least arvi save this show and they distribute some respectable TRP...
the great joke of the yearROFL
plz tell me y joke of d year if sushant is too commited to her so called fan then why he quit this show...if their is no arvi then this show TRP only            ''''''' .5'''''
 armann fan sit have their illogical logic...actors job is acting...they dont think their age ...thanks to ankita at least she is more commited than sushant...she was nt thin k her age...so thanks ankita

INDIA FORUM IS OCEAN OF ILLOGICAL LOGIC

Edited by TALIRA - 17 July 2012 at 10:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

plz tell me y joke of d year if sushant is too commited to her so called fan then why he quit this show...if their is no arvi then this show TRP only            ''''''' .5'''''
 armann fan sit have their illogical logic...actors job is acting...they dont think their age ...thanks to ankita at least she is more commited than sushant...she was nt thin k her age...so thanks ankita

INDIA FORUM IS OCEAN OF ILLOGICAL LOGIC
[/QUOTE]

agreeedClap
rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Clap
i think you are highly mistaken ... when there was no arjun purvi pr trp was 3.3 to 3.5 u can check also ... with there confession trp dropped down to 2.8... don't talk about sushant's commitment... we will see the commitment of arjun purvi when the show will take leap... we will see if they quit or they will stay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzcs-07Guggu_Minty

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Clap
i think you are highly mistaken ... when there was no arjun purvi pr trp was 3.3 to 3.5 u can check also ... with there confession trp dropped down to 2.8... don't talk about sushant's commitment... we will see the commitment of arjun purvi when the show will take leap... we will see if they quit or they will stay
why dont talk about sushant commitment????????who is he?????only a actor...nothing more then...and there is no talk about arjun purvi commitment if they will same thing then will talk about arjun purvi commitment...and u mistake that after leap always purvi was there and many people watch this show only for purvi may be there is no arjun purvi but purvi was there...
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i dont understand why do actors quit if there is a leap

ankita is supposed to be 50 that doesnt make us call her an aunty

as a professional i find it amusing for them to quit. not only SSR. s many have done that before.
though with SSR he may  have more offers in hiskitty so it doesnt make sense for him to be stuck with PR

Go to top