Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TALIRA

ohohohohohoh...u mean that contract is commitment...ohohohohohoho...i forgot that they r PR actror...money is more important ...there is no commitment to fan,,,their immmense love...oh god such a crap

why would he do a show when the character he is playing was not making him happy anymore neither his fans..?? His fans respected his decision of leaving the show. He didn't want to play and old character neither his fans want to see him doing that.. So there is no way of talking his commitments to the fans.. His fans also didn't want him to play an old character.. He took the right decision..
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Sushant's contract with BT was over but still he stayed for 3 more months just because of Ekta, as till then she would find a replacement.. So please don't talk about Sushant's commitment.. Sushant didn't left the show in between or broke the contract for his own sake..

ash dont waste ur time for blind ppl bc who is sushant and how he made PR popular all know it even ekta knows it so some ppl just become jealous bc their fav actor not getting fame popular like sush😆😆😆 we sushita fan dont need to compare sush with anybody bc sush incomparable to any TV actor.sush only got so big banner film even YRF banner film.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poas

ash dont waste ur time for blind ppl bc who is sushant and how he made PR popular all know it even ekta knows it so some ppl just become jealous bc their fav actor not getting fame popular like sush😆😆😆 we sushita fan dont need to compare sush with anybody bc sush incomparable to any TV actor.sush only got so big banner film even YRF banner film.

ohohohohohoho...u personally know every sushant fans...sooorrryyy...eeerrr...i didnt know that u personnally know every sushant fan that they r happy for thatt...if i knew that then  never said that...so soooryyy...hmmm...jealousy ...ohohohohoho ...why??????why????????why???????he is popular not bc...wts d profit for bc to jealousy????nothing eeerrr
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

ohohohohohoho...u personally know every sushant fans...sooorrryyy...eeerrr...i didnt know that u personnally know every sushant fan that they r happy for thatt...if i knew that then  never said that...so soooryyy...hmmm...jealousy ...ohohohohoho ...why??????why????????why???????he is popular not bc...wts d profit for bc to jealousy????nothing eeerrr

excuse me why are u so hell bent on picking up a fight ???? regarding sushant popularity u really need a reality check !! and wait lets see if ur arjun stays back wen he has to play a father to 20 yr old untill ten dont speak bec rite now his character is young!! and yes sushant fans are happy tat he is doing wat he wants to
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

excuse me why are u so hell bent on picking up a fight ???? regarding sushant popularity u really need a reality check !! and wait lets see if ur arjun stays back wen he has to play a father to 20 yr old untill ten dont speak bec rite now his character is young!! and yes sushant fans are happy tat he is doing wat he wants to

heyhey.i m not picking up a fight ...i m not talking about sushant popularity...okay 1st read carefully then say something...okeyyy...what the hell ...u said that ur arjun...dont use any weird word okay...i m not arjuns fan and not  also idiot sushant fan...okayyy ...u also know personally sushants every fan..oh wt a freak!!!!!!!!!!
ChannaMereya thumbnail

heyhey.i m not picking up a fight ...i m not talking about sushant popularity...okay 1st read carefully then say something...okeyyy...what the hell ...u said that ur arjun...dont use any weird word okay...i m not arjuns fan and not  also idiot sushant fan...okayyy ...u also know personally sushants every fan..oh wt a freak!!!!!!!!!!

now what are u doing not picking a fight if i dunno all sushant fans atleast his fans respect did i say something offending to arjun but calling sushant idiot ur definately offending a lot of fans 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

now what are u doing not picking a fight if i dunno all sushant fans atleast his fans respect did i say something offending to arjun but calling sushant idiot ur definately offending a lot of fans 

u again got into arjun ...1st make it clear that i m not arjuns fan...sushant is not fans  property that who r nt fan then they r not talking about anything to him...i calling him idiot i think like that thats y i calling him...and if u think that sushant is humorus loveable gud human being then u call him some kind of gud word...i call him idiot thats my problem nt sushant fans problem...and u guys continue with ur sushita...

... this is my last post in this topic..i will make it sure that i will never comment any any sushita or sushta related any topic...its make me angry ...always debating...
ChannaMereya thumbnail
oh really u really wanted to pick a fight now if i tell purvi is plain irritating dunno to act ten u should not bother either bec it is my view why do u have to put ur head and defend purvi ten
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree wid u poppy PR has lost its charm after Sushant's exit and due to poor story line, it will never come back on 1st position...i'm glad that Sushant has left the show on right time😃
Smart boy...proud to be his fan
devashree_h thumbnail
You are Violating Rule Number #2

Originally posted by: poas

without arvi PR got 2.5 then  after arvi unit .5increased tho itna proud🤣🤣🤣🤣OMG our arman[sushita]brought 6+ even 7.2 TRP😆😆if arvi union bring TRP like arman then all gone mad🤣🤣🤣 
actually arman/sushita is soul of PR nobody can go near to them in popularity👏
👏

You are Violating Rule Number #3

i dont knw last week TRP but last week only 1 episode they r miissed if last week trp is 2.5 then only for 4 episode nt for last episode but lets see wt will happen this week...wt can armann?????i m nt proud bcz proudness is bad habit for anything...proudness is sign of ruin that u guys always proud for ur armann...armann track is already ruined in viewers mind...if armann is so committed to their viewers then y sushant quit this show???????that means sushant is not coommitted at least arvi save this show and they distribute some respectable TRP...

the great joke of the year🤣
plz tell me y joke of d year if sushant is too commited to her so called fan then why he quit this show...if their is no arvi then this show TRP only            ''''''' .5'''''
 armann fan sit have their illogical logic...actors job is acting...they dont think their age ...thanks to ankita at least she is more commited than sushant...she was nt thin k her age...so thanks ankita

INDIA FORUM IS OCEAN OF ILLOGICAL LOGIC

Since this topic is comparing two couples and it has created discontent among members, I am closing it.