BOOK 2 :my love 4 u (completed) - Page 72

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Rmuk

amazing updates granny!!!

read last 2 chapters just now and loved both the chapters!!!

yaar ye kya se kya hogaya 😔

poor piya. I feel really bad for her. Hope Milan can reunite them soon.

Panchi and Metz are just arghhh i hate them.

Abhay getting jealous hun, good he must get.

So now prachi's daughter is born and jeh will want to have her as he wants new members for his clan, stupid jerk😡

i hope he learns a very good lesson soon.

i like this vivek, he loves and respects prachi though she is the mother of someone else's child..He is such a good hearted guy.

I liked the bonding between the siblings.

haseena and piya bonding was so sweet.

i hope abhay stop behaving like a jerk soon, i can't see abhiya in pain 😭

Plz update asap yaar.

i am waiting eagerly for u to update 😊

But yea studies comes first, so do when u can.

I will wait patiently 😊

thank u bhoolakar 😃... milan just kick him out from his dream world 😆
ya he will get a lessen
glad u liked that 😊 well u will see it in next update what will happened
ohh sorry bhoolakar but thanks 4 understanding u know that i m quite busy
well thank u  😃
updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon updt soon 
so sorry guys to make you all wait for update too long its almost 2 months till i updated last i know i always told you guys that i was busy in studies that you may be sick and tired of that crap but seriously i tried a lot to make it fast update this chapter but again i disappointed you guys and i feel sorry but i can't help it from now on i will mostly update in a month or may be longer that period 😒  and so i don't blame you guys that many of you were not interested anymore in my ff so who want to still read my updates let me know by hitting the like button on this post so i will not bother anyone who was not interested anymore... and all of my readers who will read this update please do give your precious comments it matters a lot to me 😊...

CHAPTER 23

RAICHAND EMPIRE

Abhay with his body guards stepped into his office and entered to his cabin located Milan seated front of his table checking out few photos of some boys

Abhay in bit amusement: May I know what is you doing brother?

Milan showing his smirk without moving his gaze from work: Looking a perfect man for my sister

Abhay sitting opposite side of him in shock expression: hello brother you forget that Alina is interested in Siddharth while chuckling said; either you want to die with alina hands

Milan controlling his smile: Actually you are mistaken Abhay, the name of my sister is Piya not Alina for whom I am finding the perfect groom

Hearing this Abhay dimple face changed into hard emotionless look clutched his fists while taken a deep breath Abhay looked straight forward to Milan: what do you mean by that Milan? Are you nuts don't you are know you are talking about my wife.

Hearing out this from Abhay mouth Milan laugh enormously: your wife '.taking hiccups said, seriously you think so she is your wife. What act you are playing with her after this you still feel that she is your loving wife? Did you give any right of her rank? Did you make her feel your wife, a part of your life whatever circumstances you suffers, you get no right on her to make her feel nothing. So , now as she is my sister it's my responsibility to make her life better one which you give to her because I saw her crying for you daily, everyday she live and die only because of you.

Abhay were listened all this quietly and felt helpless that he is the one who causes that much harm to Piya, his Piya to which he make promise to make her life bright and always make her smile.

Abhay lowered his gaze mumbled: I know what I have done but honestly I have no choice I want to get my anger release and piya was the only one to who in anger I mishandled

Milan in hard tone: good but I decided now that she will not remain in your life anymore. So chill from onwards

Abhay hearing this out snapped his face up: you can't do this to me or anyone else.  I 'I just want one more chance to specify my mistake, I want Piya back in my life but don't you dare to make any guy entry in her life

Milan showed his winning smile to abhay: and what about your changes in life my king? Do you still blame it on piya?

Abhay slightly smiled: it's my destiny what I am today. So, no it's not about anymore blaming on Piya.

Milan standing and moved closer where abhay seated and patted his back : alright I am glad you got your brain so make it soon everything perfect and make Piya happy again

Abhay nodding his head: I will

After some time discussion Milan leave Abhay alone in his cabin with deep thoughts

MALLE CAFE

Misha sipping cappuccino nervously every minute gazed to the entrance waited for Milan seated along with Priya, who amusingly watched this out.

Finally couldn't bear more Misha speaked: why is he always late I don't understand this eyeing toPpriya

Priya showing her smile: relax he must be busy in some work if he told us that he will come to meet us than believe me he will obey what he said. Priya slightly smirk and continue well there is your hero and wink to Misha

Milan after asked forgiveness to Misha for his late arrival told them what conversation held between him and Abhay

Milan proudly said: I think that my speech will work

Misha angrily snap: and what if not really I didn't expect this to Abhay what he is doing to my sister. I refrain myself to assonate Abhay only because of dad because he told me not to dare anything messy

Priya looking to Milan mumbled: I hope that Abhay clear out all mess in which he drag him and along Piya

Milan nodded his head in agreement

Misha taken a sigh: I really want this to end because after coming out from this desolation we will going to be marry and enjoy our life like we did in college

Milan replied while eyeing to Misha: Did I heard you want to marry me?

Misha while rolled her eyes: no not with you. Milan raising his eye brow in questioning, Misha smiling said of course with you duffer

Priya watched out the crazy couple laughing aloud

CRESCENT HOSTEL

Sid holding Neha in his broad arms swinging her while Prachi preparing milk bottle for her. Sid were gazing to angel who was playing in his arms making him realize that being a parent will the best gift by god, his thoughts were interrupted by a voice which he easily recognized in this world.

Sid snapped his face where the source of voice came and saw stood a female once that was his so called friend Tania.

Tania weirdly stood and gazed toward Sid and a small bundle holding in his arms

Finally Sid broke the silence: why are you here? I think you should leave from there before I do something which I will regret later

Tania came out from her trance by his cold tone: I just came to once meet my niece

She is nothing for you a voice came from their behind

Prachi stepped towards Sid to take Neha from him

Prachi angrily looked towards Tania: what you want form me? I just warn you get out from here before it's too late and tell your brother that he has no right on my child. She is mine daughter.

Embarrassingly Tania shifting her gazed from here and there: I didn't came here to create any problem I just want to see my niece, only just one time to hold her in my arms or if you accept it or not her part belongs to my family too and I not came here to imply any right on your child I want to preserve her sweet face in my mind because I am going from here, leaving Dehradun forever.

Heared this out both Prachi and Sid frowned

Tania taken small steps reached out to Prachi: May I hold her in my arms only once, I promise that I will never show my face again

Prachi slightly nod and gave her child to Tania, Tania trembling hold little one in her hands and feel like that's the best feeling in her life she always want her family live like normal life never disgrace others life, create misery for others but what we want in life never always we got.

Prachi smile seen the loving look of Tania for Neha: Tania you never do anything bad to me and I truly understand living with Jeh and Gaurav what make you for a little time antagonist but from heart you are not like them

Tania had tears in eyes tightly smiled, kissed Neha for head, gave back to her mother. Moving forward Tania hesitantly embraced Prachi asked for forgiveness moved out from the building, coame closer to her car stopped dead in her tracks only located Sid stood in front of her gritted his teeth showing his hard jaw with angry glare.

Sid hissed in low voice: why are you going without meeting me? Don't you think what you did to me and Piya you at least deserve to face off to us and clarify to'.

Tania cut him between replied: I don't want to talk to you please leave my way. What I did to you and your sister after this I have no stamina to show you my presence anymore

Sid taken steps closer to her: you are supposed to be my friend I like you Tania but as a friend you have to understand that but I never thought that you was became like that and take garage like this, from my sister suddenly held her from her shoulders made her to looked in his eyes, if you have any issue than you have to come and talk to me but no you stoop too low and neither considered our friendship worth of it. Right?

Tania closed her eye lids breathed heavily: I was jealous, I think more of you than friend in agony I felt so range to get you back in my life that I forgot every goodness in me but I never thought of to hurt piya like that way and when I came to know my brothers planned I helped her but I know I did a horrible mistake so, could I clarify anything and I know I lost your friendship also

Sid shocked embraced Tania in his arms: I was waiting for you that you will come and said sorry to me but you never show. You were, are and will be my friend Tania. I always respect you. Please don't leave

Tania cried mood held him: I am sorry, so sorry but I couldn't make here anymore. Don't stop me

Sid moved aback looked to her: no you can't. Everyone forgive you. You will stay with us, I know that living with Jeh must be hard for you but you can't leave your friend right?

Tania in tears smile: it didn't matter if my friend wants me here but what about Piya and all? Will they ever forgive me? And what will Alina think of me after what I did?

Sid showed his smirk: well it took some time but everyone will get use of you and I know how to handle Alina but promise me you will never betrayed me again.

Tania nodded her head said in whisper: I promise I always remain in your side in my whole life I get one best friend and I never want to lose him

Sid held Tania hand moved in to car and left'

RAICHAND EMPIRE

Piya entered to her cabin holding project file on which she had to give presentation to her clients today. Its gonna be tough day for her she thought as moved forward and seated front of her desk and started to prepare her papers when her eyes caught a beautiful bouquet of roses lying on her desk. Frowned Piya hands reached for the bouquet held near her face inhaled the fragrance of them and then placed it on table looked for the card but to her surprised there was no card attached. Quite strange she felt the burning gaze of him on her intensely she recognized who given it to her. Piya slowly with the corners of her eyes look towards her right side and saw him showed his dimples to her, dropped her gaze down she started to keep her busy in files the whole day because honestly she have no idea what she will think of this sign given her flowers when he even didn't talk to her'

This was became the routine of Abhay to sent flowers to piya daily and made Piya more nervous day by day. Abhay didn't dared to talk to Piya once just shown his smiley face to her every morning and before bide her good night

RAICHAND HOUSE

Chand was talking to someone on cell phone and after discussing the matter to him he ended it and went to outside garden to meet Milan, after seen Milan seated and reading the newspaper headline Chand understood that the incident also came to his knowledge. Chand snap out Milan from his trance by sitting along with him.

Milan eyed to his dad: Did you see this? Indicating to newspaper

Chand slightly nod his head while taking newspaper and read aloud

Terror came back to hunt Dehradun, 2 people died near the Kazafi hotel

That means someone had awake from his thirst sleplt and we have to find that vampire. Today's meetings I will have to specially made a light on this matter

Milan smirked: In front of Abhay

Chand in deadly calmed voice: Don't forget who that is for you now and what he is for all of us. So, next time mention his name with some respect.    

Milan heard his dad threat by bowed down his head and taken a relief sigh after he left from there'

MEETING

Abhay were seated on throne behind near him his security guards were standing, proceeding the hearing which were presented by the complainers of all supernatural clans and listened with quite concerned. At the end Chand presented himself in front of him, taking a bow mentioned him the situation by whom that two innocent persons were been killed and what will be their apprehensive for that matter?

Heard out of this incident from none other than but his dad make Abhay uneasy, he was feeling so nervous and hell shocked that what if everyone knows about this? Taken a control on his nerves he replied

I will take this matter in my own hands and will further see what will be the perceptions I will grant for that vampire. For now the meeting had disclosed

Arnab standing at corner frown shown in his face gazed continuously to Abhay observed the changes in him which was not a good sign that's mean something up to and he had no idea of that'

Everyone took a leave after bowed

PIYA ROOM

At night Abhay banged the door of her room and entered not bothered himself what she was doing and looked to her shock face seated position on her bed covered her with quilt seen her expression Abhay halt abruptly

Piya almost screamed: Don't you ever heard of asking before intruding into someone's room?

Abhay amusedly taken his steps closer to her: What if I don't?

Piya taken aback: What are you doing here?

Abhay seated front of her gazed her intensely: I want my life back, I want you

Piya nervously mumbled: I think you are not proper with your mind, go take some rest moving to her side to lie down on bed but stopped by a grip on her wrist looked back  she held her breath seen Abhay so close to her

Abhay held backed his temper: you are going to sleep in your room today and please don't argue with me now saying this Abhay dragged Piya out from the comfort of bed but knowing it could not be easily Piya snatched her arm from his grip

Piya while looked aside mumbled: which room you are talking about? This is my room, a place where I belong in this house and I will not going anywhere. I am not your robot

Abhay furiously looked back to piya: how dare you to talk to me like this and gripped her upper arm made Piya flinched in pain, whatever I was and will did with you just remember that what I am for you. No one tries to behave with me like you did

Piya held back her tears: and you punished me for what you are today am I right my lord? The look Abhay gave to her made Piya dumb folded where she was'..

Abhay settled his jaw tightly loosen his grip on her but instead of leaving he lifted piya on his broad shoulders moved to their room making Piya screamed in this whole action'

After making piya settled in room Abhay released her, looked to piya furious face Abhay smirked. Piya gathered herself looked charming face of Abhay that's made her more pissed off, Piya ignored the gaze of Abhay cross to moved the entrance of room but again Abhay stood in front of her

Abhay crossed his arms stood face to face to her: why are you so persistent to move out from there? Don't you realize the meaning of sending flowers to you? You never talked to me so I have to do this to you. Tell me what can I do to pacify my mistake? Abhay Lowered his gaze mumbled softly, to make you mine again.

Piya tea red her gazed from him: I was not the one who was persistent to make me out from this room and your life and now I realized that I don't belong to you. For you it was just an attraction which was between us. You was the one who make differences between us, a sob tear out from her mouth, you make me realized that I am nothing for you

Abhay felt something inside of him torn seen piya cried like this, tears flowed out from her brown orbits make the way to her cheeks dripped down by her chin. Abhay came closer try to held her but piya jerked away from him

Piya hissed: don't touch me; you have no right on me. I am just a mere attraction for you which were lasted that day when you came to know that I betrayed you. So why do you cared about me now?

Abhay held back his eagerness to hold her in his strong arms made her hide from this dark world for what he did felt guilty aroused in him: I know the single word sorry didn't clear out the mess which I created and the harsh dialogues which I used for you but I was in raged that all of my family knows about it except me and you the one which I trusted so much also didn't told me, hide things from me that's what all in me other than this I have no intention to hurt you

Tears spilled out from piya eyes looked back to Abhay: that's it you never imagined what's eating me out from inside by hiding that truth to you. I said sorry to you many times in fact begged you to listened to my side of story how much I regretted not to told you this before our marriage but you all think was we all are your enemy specially me.

Piya moved closer to Abhay, you know when were you extremely hurt me?

Abhay looked back her with shocked expression like she asked one of stupid question, after sometime he softly mumbled: of course I know so when I blamed you, avoided you and neglected my duties towards you and the most when I broke my promised to always protect you.

piya shook her head after a sob and whispered: that's not the truth you hurt me when you said that you don't love me that you just attracted towards me. That words of yours stabbed into my heart and I started realized that may be you were right that the love you had for me was just nothing because the person in love will never such that harsh words and now I was going on with my life I was trying to forget you never face of you so you came back in my life and demanded to accept you. Holding his gaze Piya said, tell me is that so easy for me to embrace you again?

Abhay pissed out heard Piya thoughts against him stepped forward jerked her towards him made their face collided felt breathing out of each other on their faces: I didn't have any idea about this whole crap piya but one thing I want to clear out that what I felt about you was not an attraction, I loved you and still do I know what I did was not right but your judgment about me was wrong. I love you with all my life

Piya startled seen Abhay behavior: I don't believe that its love if you love me than you don't heard just one sided conversation you assumed everything by your own self

Abhay sadly gazed to her a while extended his trembling hands caressed her both wet cheeks slowly said: I know I did a mistake but just give me one more chance please I begged you I was going with so much inner turmoil try to understand me.  

Piya sobbed gazing down: what if you broke my trust again

Abhay taken a frustrated sigh unconsciously said that words which he couldn't have taken seriously than: if I did than never forgive me and never seen my face again; raising his brows, now happy

Piya with hurtful gaze nod her head: I will exactly do the same

Abhay felt anger raised in him, Abhay moved his one hand towards her back directly stayed on her waist while the other placed the back side of her head. Piya after gained the intention of his move gave wide expression to Abhay, he quietly came closer to her touching her whole body with his hard one located his forehead on her inhaled her fragrance thought how badly he missed this her amazing aura, her body, her soothing hands which caresses him, Abhay breathed heavily while in sudden mood of passion brought up his lips near her paused only to checked out the expression Piya shown smirked to seen her closed lids as she was expected this for so long. Abhay lip locked with her causing Piya to moaned in passion while sucked her lips with used his tongue to entered the territory of her mouth, in ecstasy Abhay showered Piya with intense kisses and marked his territory by given love bite on slim and tone neck made Piya gripped tighten on Abhay back lost completely in their moment

Abhay taken aback to looked Piya purely with warm gaze removed his shirt stood remained in his trousers made visible his well built body to his blushing wife who was standing nervously, Abhay realizing that it's so long they were together like this may be made her conscious, Abhay cutely smiled jerked towards her lifted in his arms and taken her to their bed make her laid on it along beside him. Abhay held up his elbow turned his attention by her, moved his hand to caresses her hairs slowly while eyed her

Abhay huskily whispered: I love you shona; I missed you a lot. Please forgive me

Tears worn out from her eyes slowly she replied: you are my life abhay but promised me you will never leave me; given a short kiss on lips awhile said, I love you too

Abhay slowly started moving his hands to her cheek lessen their distance by placing kiss on her forehead moving downwards placed wet kiss on her cheek while moving his hand to her shoulder, only paused to place his cold lips to her warm gently numbing her lower lip. Piya breathed heavily in desire dragged him closer by pulling him her hands which caresses his bare back, Abhay explore her mouth by his tongue along sliding his hands into her shirt slowly roaming his hands on her bare back making Piya shiver in pleasure. Abhay placed wet kisses to her bare shoulder and neck touching her whole body by showering kisses. Carefully discarded her shirt along with pajamas thrower them on floor leaving her bare soon joined his clothes along them. Both were showing their love of passion that night soon they forgot their every problem hurdles only lived their pure love moment and soon Abhay make her again his by entering her sighing her name while piya moaning in pleasure.

At morning Abhay snapped out from his fantasy by realizing that Piya was no more lying beside him looked her every space of room he concluded that she was left him here while went to downstairs. Abhay taken a bath to freshen up wore black clothing looked dashing reflecting to mirror stepped out of room to meet his family. Piya eating bacon with gulping milk tried best to ignore the questioning glare from Alina in mean while Abhay came out now where seated other side of Piya. While knowing what Alina was demanded from Piya made him more amused than angry taken the advantage from this scene Abahy also started teases Piya.

Abhay made innocent face said: for what are you so much persuading Piya? May I know the reason?

Alina smirked to know this valid question reason while pouted said: look Abhay I only asked that why she was so much looked like a tomato it seem that someone merged red tomato all over her face and when she couldn't answer I assumed that she was with you last night saying this line aloud made Piya fluttered out while eating but on Abhay its opposite happened he was totally enjoyed that embarrassed Piya side.

Abhay fueled more in it : you were so right Alina in fact I threw her on my shoulder and made her stay with me and I did so much hardship to made her mine  abhay sentence left incomplete because piya interrupted almost hissed, you are so much shameless abhay.

Seen this cute scene in front of her Alina chuckled: it's not Abhay who were being shameless in fact you were the one who want to grow up said this she almost ran from here before piya could do something, piya jaw dropped heard after this gave a deadly glare to abhay

She is just like you; both of you siblings make other nuts

In response Abhay only gave his cool dimple smiled

After called of Abhay all clan members were waiting for their king who had no idea why they all were looked so impatient today here must be a tough time for him praying to god he started the role of his life to whom everyone believed he will do justice felt their pleas make their life re live for whose nothing left.

Klaus the leader of wolf clan moved ahead showed his full respect to his king bowed down and said after by his king permission in calm voice: my king first of all I want you to aware that in our world a newly hybrid were born and it's not other but the member of our clan so we want back her, the hybrid baby was a baby girl and we want justice from you my king. The father of her child was Jeh Kuhranna and the mother was Prachi Dsoza a witch.  Here the complainer was also present indicating towards jeh who was stood front of Abhay and according to him Ms. Panchi Dsoza will not became the perfect mother for his daughter so he want to take her custody.

Abhay felt a jolt of anger by this cunning side of Jeh: I know that mother of child personally and from my analyses she was definitely a fine woman and a great mother too but in the light of my responsibilities I will make it clear out till than this case should be held by next week of Tuesday.

CRESCENT HOSTEL

All were in shocked mode after listened the dreadful attempt of Jeh to make snatched Neha from Prachi'..

Kabir was the first who raised his voice: we don't have much time what will be our step? Any idea guys

Shuriya: there is nothing to worry chill guys we have all proofs against him. How they used Prachi and make our all life suffered not to mention the Abhay the king of us wife Piya Raichand and how he said to Prachi that this child didn't belonged to him now from why he accepted her own blood?

Alina in excited tone: it's the first time shuriya you said something brainy, wow man

Priya taken a frustrated sigh: will you shut your mouth?

Angad while hesitantly said: and we all were the witnesses of this happening we can made charge against him.

A smile creped on Piya face said while embraced Prachi tightly: That was fantastic idea.

Abhay immediately diverted their crying mood: so be ready all for next week

DOBRIYAL HOUSE

After three days, Piya seated along with her dad excited asked him: so you really think so this will work?

Arnab smiled to his daughter behavior sometimes he couldn't believed that she became so young and this fact make him doubted that she is married now, in thoughts he chuckled. Arnab tried hard to swipe his laugh: I had done so much research on it after all it's the matter of my son in law, seen her daughter doubt he calmed her down by fathery embraced, trust me Piya it's the only way we can help him and I know looking for ten powerful wiccans of world must be a tough work for me but I will do that for you, you are very precious for me I can't lose you by the darkness which erupted Abhay

RAICHAND HOUSE

At night Piya shuffled on bed felt so depressed  about the where beings of Abhay and how he was behaved yesterday and in fueled of it at nights he left the house and in early morning just came to freshen up and before she asked anything he left for office.

She was still in her thinking mode when her left side of bed dripped and before she turned about the arm circled her waist made her slightly smiled without moved back she knew he is back now.

Piya while showing her fake anger: leave me Abhay I will never talk to you, you left me here all alone and god knows where were you being left your wife ?

Piya met with a clean silence wondered why he was not replying back to her, maybe he didn't liked my curious questions after almost 10 minutes ago quietly piya turned around in his strong hold and shocked to see abhay lying calmly with closed eyes. What he was trying to do? I was asking him and look he was just pretended to be slept while forgot that vampires couldn't sleep.

Piya mumbled slowly: you are avoiding me? Can't you just listen me properly I felt like I am apart from you, may I know the reason? Did I do something wrong?

Turned his back to Piya said: I am too tired Piya sleep now we will talk in morning sweetheart.

This only made piya more frustrated but thought it's better to remain quite now she will discussed this tomorrow with him when he will be in good mood.

But she had not the idea that what she thought the matter will go against of her will, she wake up with the cold feeling around her and realized that she was again alone Abhay left. This was just the beginning whole day Abhay didn't shown his face while the next two days were nothing better. Piya tried her best to ignore the creepy feeling which she felt daily now and the words of her dad started to roam in her mind continuously " the blood vampire wanted the most in life" forget that in Abhay cased he was provoked to had human blood.

One night Piya decided to follow Abhay that night was stormy lightening thundered and started her inspection followed by his vampire aura near DK. Bungalow. Piya halted by standing front of bungalow she was confused that what Abhay were doing here either her wiccan powers need to be practiced whatever she had to check on what's going on here. Piya murmured in deep voice apparition and located her inside the house stood in hall, Piya immediately hide her behind the pillar roamed her wide eyes all around heard some mumbling with more concentration she gained that someone moaning. Horror stuck inside of her trembling she moved towards the source of sounds which came from behind the closed door where she slowly hold the handle and swipe it opened and the front seen made her shocked and terrified in her worst dreamt she never thought of ever seen this where her love of life her Abhay bare chest seated on bed along with blond on his laps, his mouth were on her slim neck sucking the blood out of her with blonde contributed roaming her hands placed open mouth kisses on bare shoulders moaning in passion, two female dead bodies were lying on floor. Piya heard another sound snapped her head beside and another jolt of shocked went through her by seen Panchi and Maithili also sucking by males. Fear torn out inside her by seen Abhay, wild beast growled, bloods dripping from his mouth gripped tighten on blonde as If she might ran neither felt any hesitation by the sensational way she was touching him, he lost his humanity it made Piya screamed aloud a she came out form the horrible trance and went out from the hell made thrice jerked towards the sound.

MYSTIC FOREST

In a small wooden cottage where Abhay and Piya spend their life best moments, a body lied there cried out her heart it looked like her life would be ended. It's the only place for Piya where could she hide her agony she was aware of Abhay condition but she had not the slight idea of what the pain went through when she seen Abhay like this, she cried because she had came to know that her Abhay were lost in darkness where she didn't matter anymore for him, where she was just a burden for him, he did this inhumane act secreted because of her Piya heart swiped her mind, because of me he tried to held his desire back to let people know that he was dark became evil vampire that means she still have hope.

Piya was still clinched her body by pillows which were wet due to her continuous crying session, struggled between her heart and mind when she heard someone broke the main gate while growled like an animal she felt his presence near her.

Piya jerked backwards and seen him growling looked pissed by her, blood still smashed on his face, red orbs felt like blood swept into them, moving out from lying position she stood face to face by him screamed her lungs out: go away from my site I don't want to see your face, you are an animal Abhay. How could you killed innocent lives and still stood in front me like you never did anything wrong. You are ruthless Abhay, shoved him back can't you felt that they deserved to live. Answer me Abhay, couldn't you felt anything

Instance Piya felt pushed her back smashed with wall trapped in strong grip, Abhay gritted his teeth in a warning tone said: you always know who am I so why are you behaving so innocent now? And about feelings I felt that every time when I snapped my prey neck felt their heart beat faster, blood rushing below their jugular veins and it amused me with no end and the way blood tasted on my tongue I  can't helped it Piya. So please stop all this speech of yours that make me sick to core.

Piya felt certain raged in her how could he said those words, struggled to released by his grip but came to know that she might have no powers front of him: you know that it's not true, you don't want this life, you hated as much I. what are you doing with Panchi and Maithili? You forgot what they did you and your family with me? They were controlling you please I beg you don't do this. Come back to me

Abhay breathed out through nostrils fuming red, jerked Piya towards him gripped her head from back whispered in right ear: No one can control me Piya I am the most powerful creature on this world never misunderstood my powers. I know what we all went through by these two females but we also cant denied that Panchi is my sister and whatever she did to me I liked it so much, looked aback to seen her shocked expression; yes Piya I liked it so much I really tried to halt this lust of blood but it's so intoxicated to me that I drowned in it and now no one could help me or stopped me.

Piya pushed him with all the will power she had and started to taken aback her steps to the exits while cried out: you are not Abhay anymore; there is nothing left for us. You are becoming antagonists and for me it's not possible to endorse you in this situation, you are free from my side do whatever you want and started to went out from there when,

Abhay mocked: you can't leave me; I know you very well you will came back to me.

Piya without turned in a broken voice said, tears shredded from her brown orbs: if you think that I will come back to you so let it be but I know what I said to you is the truth of my life and left from there.

Edited by bellaaa - 10 years ago
me 1st😃
gr8 updae!!after so long time.
abhiya scene was so passionate at first😳
but last scenes were so sad.abhay drinking from human and piya despised him.
what is going to happen?😲
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
wow great story plz update soon
i feel so sorry for pia and i'm really mad at abhay
but i want them to be together again soon
thanks for the pm
Originally posted by ifians

me 1st😃
gr8 updae!!after so long time.
abhiya scene was so passionate at first😳
but last scenes were so sad.abhay drinking from human and piya despised him.
what is going to happen?😲

thank u ... glad u liked it
i know it make u feel sad but its not going to be soon anything well between abhiya
awesome update so sad abhay has completely turn bad and poor piya she has left him now the last thread of humanity is gone thanks for the pm 
Amazing update . 👏
First all was so good but the last part made me cry . 😭
Hate Panchi and Maithili . 😡
Thanks for the pm and continue soon .
What the! Abhay better sort himself out soon. I don't blame Piya
Wowww bellaa after sooo long time u updated dear...Abhiya romantic moments really lovely☺️...but last sceen Abhay became evil & Piya left him...ohh god that Panchi & Maithili won their cruel plan😡😭again Abhiya separated😭😭...Abhay how surivive now?I'm really scare now which Abhay said Piya if he broke her trust again then never show his face become true...really make me crying Abhiya fate...hope their true love brings them together😭😭continue dear asap