BOOK 2 :my love 4 u (completed)

Posted: 11 years ago

(pic edited by pd...abhiya_pkyek)thaks yar

thanks alot guys for your support...i had never thought that i ever tried to write something but with your appreciation and love of abhiya i started writing and today i make a second book of my ff thank u alot...your comments means alot to me...thankss

Summary of book 1:

As we say whatever had in our destiny we had to face it just like prophecy hidden from abhay and piya'.the two person which belong from different clan and the only secret known of them by chand and haseena the parents of abhay '.they are the strongest vampires'and with their plan they forced their children to go to dehradun'..on the other side piya who was a witch learning to how handle the magic in mount college along with her siblings'.they were different from the whole other clan members because of their blood 'slowly abhay and piya and their siblings too become friends but only priya the sister of abhay remain cut off between them and behave strange in front of the wolves and the reason of that she was in love with gaurav and he betrayed her only for powers'.kabir suddenly fell in love with priya and engaged and other siblings also declared their love'.with the passage of time abhay piya bond become stronger and one day he noticed the bluish color of her blood and understand that she was the girl whom he helped to calm to the orders of chand as she suffered monthy from inner pains'.. on the other side gaurav involved in vampires activities what they do and wanted that power which her sister Tania know well'neglecting the other matter abhay fell in love with piya and both become a happy couple and than a best friend of abhay Maithili entered in their life to whom abhay hated so much...

BOOK 1 LINK:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2856210
Edited by bellaaa - 10 years ago
congo for new book...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
res😳
Congratzzz yaaarr.
I hope u write more and more.
Just love this ff.
Congo
Congo fr book 2 dear
now we want update okies :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Originally posted by TeDylove

congo for new book...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
res😳

lolzzz
thank u
Originally posted by Rmuk

Congratzzz yaaarr.
I hope u write more and more.
Just love this ff.
Congo

so sweet yar
thankss
Originally posted by arunsunita_gm

Congo fr book 2 dear
now we want update okies :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

thanks
ok i will try update soon

CONGRATS BENNI FR BOOK 2πŸ˜‰