Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: toshanaik3011

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">Haan unhe nahi pata na ki humhe TaaRey aasmaan mein he acche lagte haiπŸ˜›...TV screen par nahi🀒</font>

bht jaldi pata chal jayega coz kr fans r out of d3 n nw SwaRon fans also after dis fantastic news...sooo lets c tarey fans kya kr krte hai n kaise chalta hai d3 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
silver6strings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

bht jaldi pata chal jayega coz kr fans r out of d3 n nw SwaRon fans also after dis fantastic news...sooo lets c tarey fans kya kr krte hai n kaise chalta hai d3 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

aapne kabhi langde ko chalte dekha hai????πŸ˜† pehle ek pair tutta tha...ab inhlogone dusre par kuraddi maar di...toh chalega kaise???
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOLZ!!!!

LIKE BOSS LIKE EMPLOYEE!!! πŸ‘

I WONDER HOW THICK THEIR HEADS COULD GET!!!

PURA SAAL ROMANCE KWAYA N THEN SHOWED SOME MISUNDERSTANDING TO SHOW SWAYAM IS GROWING UP? AS IN DUDE!!!!

THEN THEY GAVE THE LAMESTTT SHIT EVER BY GOING ON WITH TRIAL RELATIONSHIP CRAP! W*F!!!!

THEN THERE IS NO GOOD SCRIPT FOR THEM! THE COUPLE WHO DID PEHLA NASHA, HAYE RAMA N SO MANY MOMENTS WHICH MADE US FELL FOR THEM R  NOW TALKING ON PHONE EVEN THOUGH THEY R IN SOME SORT OF CONTRACT RIGHT!!!

CVS, PALKI, TAHIR EVERYONE HAS LOST IT MAN! THEY CANT EVEN RIGHT A PROPER SCRIPT! FIRST THEY RUINED KR STORY N NOW THEY R MENACINGLY RUNNING AFTER SWARON!!! PATHETIC LOOSERS!!! πŸ€¬ πŸ˜‘

I GIVE ON THIS RANDOM SHIT! ALL EM WAITING FOR IS BUDDY PROJECT! 
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: toshanaik3011

kyunki uswaqt woh log baki advrts dikha rahe the na...jaise Appy aur kya kya...
phir hum sab bhadkne lage toh 
yeh upaay nikala hai...undono ke haat mein phone do aur advert karo Samsung ki🀒

sahi mein! wo kaunsa ek face wash tha jo neha lagati thi.phir taani ko swayam ne gift kiya.woi lagake taani overconfident ho gayi aur chali natak karne.swayam ne khud k pairo par kurali mar dia.aur ek kya faltu ice tea ya kuch.bapre.but ur right.ajkal its purely abt samsung( GALAXY ACE mind u)
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ah great... Officially pata chal gaya in ka kuch nahi hona!!

PARTYYY TIME GUYS... It's a farewell!

Goodbye D3... Dafa ho!!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Script main Taani aur Rey ke liye romance and that too before dem being a couple they can show closeness bet dese two but SwaRon who have such sizzling chemistry unke liye nahin and the message says aage bhi no SwaRon romantic scenes bcz script main hi nahin hai so that means we will never get it...all we will get is them talking over phone and looking at each other with one arm distance whereas on the other hand TaRey will dance on Tip tip barsa paani and many more...to make rey fall for tanni they will use skin show and make her cry so that foolish dumb audience can sympathize with her with her. For tarey everything is allowed be it rey holding taani's hand while fighting. 

Swayam is injured they show taani taking care of him and now Rey is injured then also they will show taani applying jodhpur ka malham on his wounds but Sharon will not touch Swayam. πŸ‘ 

Well if they intent to never show us SwaRon romance then let it be i am out of D3 and thank you for sharing this info Tahir. I am in no mood to waste my time watching Swayam and Sharon talking on phone and give them phokat ka TRP's. If we can raise TRP's we know how to bring them down. 

P.S No offence to people from Jodhpur. 
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok now seriously...D3 CAN GO TO HELL.

If the creatives think we'll tolerate the pukish TaRey and Shivam Taani scenes,they're WRONG.

We watch the show for SWARON.We sit through all this CRAP in the hope of getting SWARON ROMANCE.

Now that the creatives have DARED to not include SwaRon romance in the script,D3 can very well go to hell.Damn you,CVs and creatives.Thumbs down. 🀒
Edited by -Sakina- - 11 years ago
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I  m toh already through this show , wont help Cvs and palki raising thir TRPs anymore.

just feel bad , how it was and how it had become just coz of IGNORANCE OF PALKI IN PROVING A POINT THAT TAANI IS BETTER THAN AWL .

just BULLSHIT.

ppl never gonna accept her in this LIFETIME !

just screwd evrythng , evry character coz of her ,

go on palki , built a tarey fan now ,

all d best πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by Ankithate - 11 years ago
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
There is nothing in the show worth watching !! πŸ€’
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What makes u so sure that this news r true?!!

Y I feel all these rumores r just tactics from PH to create a buzz around the show!!... so people know more about it and start to follow the show at the time TaRey is developing so quickly as a couple... I just wish this phase of D3 ends so soon so I can follow the show, till then I'm out of this miss...